Top Five: Media's History of Falsely Blaming the Right for Mass-Murder
Once you understand that the media is a soulless left-wing propaganda machine determined to marginalize the right, everything they do makes sense. Those of you asking, "How can the media make the same mistakes over and over again?", fail to understand that falsely speculating that the right is behind or at fault for mass murder is not a mistake on the media's part, it is a political tactic.
Our craven corrupt media see tragedy -- be it dead schoolchildren or theatre-goers -- as a partisan political opportunity, not a time to come together and mourn until all the facts are known. Therefore, every mass-murder that captures the nation's attention is and will continue to be used to scapegoat and smear the political right.
Which is why even when that smear blows up in the media's face, the media doesn't stop. Obviously, the media think the hit to their credibility is worth it -- worth pushing, at every possible opportunity, The Narrative that the right is capable of such a thing.
1. Tucson Murders (2011): Within an hour of the senseless murder of six and wounding of 13 (including Congresswoman Gabby Giffords), the media was openly blaming Sarah Palin for instigating this crime -- and would continue to do so for weeks.
2. Colorado Movie Theatre Shooting (2012): The same Friday morning news broke of a brutal slaying inside a Aurora, Colorado movie theatre, on ABC"s "Good Morning America," investigative reporter Brian Ross speculated with George Stephanopoulos that a member of the Tea Party might be behind the shooting.
3. Newtown Elementary School Massacre (2012): The media took a different tack with this unspeakable crime. Rather than speculate that a "right winger" might be behind the shooting, within minutes, the media instead coordinated to turn the National Rifle Association and America's mostly red state gun culture into this crime's bogeyman. According to the media, you see, it was a lack of gun control laws that would have done nothing to stop the Newtown shooter that were to blame.
Bottom line: The media used the bodies of dead grade-schoolers to launch yet-another pro-Obama battle in the culture war. The media's behavior was so appalling that, for days, the NRA's Wayne LaPierre was openly taunted and ridiculed by the media for suggesting we guard school children against mad men with guns.
4. The Boston Marathon Bombing (2013):
Yep, even our President.
5. Mass-Murderer Christopher Dorner (2013): What we had with Dorner was a situation where a suspected mass-murderer on a killing rampage had actually written a manifesto that made his politics and motivation clear.
But the corrupt media suddenly wasn't interested in discussing such a thing, because Dorner was a Hillary Clinton fan.
In fact, Dorner was an even bigger fan of the left's pet cause of gun control and a number of media stars like Soledad O'Brien, Piers Morgan, Brian Williams, Anderson Cooper, Chris Matthews, and Tavis Smiley.
Yes, you read that correctly, a mass-murderer was a fan of some of the very same so-called journalists who love to speculate about the dreaded "right" being behind Dorner-style crimes.
But the media coordinated to cover these facts up.
The media are wicked, and the wicked do wicked things.
6. WaPo Intentionally Omits Commie Plane Crasher's Marxist Rant to Paint Him as Tea Party Protester
Follow John Nolte on Twitter @NolteNC