Small business is literally dying in the United States. By the time the media or the political class notices, it will be far too late.
On January 29, an armed intruder broke into the home of a Detroit, Michigan, cancer patient and was shot and killed by the patient's 74-year-old husband.
As the Senate considers whether to take up a House-passed bill that aims to roll back President Obama’s executive amnesty for illegal aliens, lawmakers might want to check with their constituents.
Mitt Romney is back. If he runs in 2016, he's already warming up by attacking Democrat front runner Hillary Clinton.
Exclusive — Rand Paul: Obama Defended ‘Hillary’s War’ In Libya In Secret Capitol Hill Meeting With GOP
Sen. Rand Paul is criticizing Hillary Clinton for engineering a rush to war in Libya in 2011.
Senator Barbara Boxer (D-CA) was deeply unpopular among Californians last fall, with only 41% of adults and 45% of likely voters approving of her performance, according to the Public Policy Institute of California (PPIC). However, her decision to retire has been followed by a dramatic increase in her popularity: 53% of adults and 51% of likely voters now approve in a new PPIC poll.
One of the reasons many believe Hillary stumbled in 2008 was a large campaign infrastructure, often at war with itself in the primary, not merely her opponent Barack Obama.
On January 29, Al Jazeera claimed there were 12 school shootings in the state of Georgia since December 2012, but some of these shootings were incidents in which no one was shot.
Administration officials are warning Republicans not to pass a Department of Homeland Security funding bill that includes any attempt to block President Obama’s executive actions on immigration reform.
In a case of life coming full circle, the college that inspired the film Animal House, Dartmouth College, will ban hard alcohol on campus due to what Dartmouth President Philip J. Hanlon called “extreme behaviors,” adding that “it is hard alcohol — rather than just beer or wine — that lands students on a hospital gurney.”
President Obama isn't especially popular with Americans. His policies are even less so.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Krauthammer: Obama’s new budget battle29 Jan 2015, 5:57 PM PDT
- Official: Gitmo prisoner traded for Bergdahl reaching out to Taliban29 Jan 2015, 3:46 PM PDT
- Fox News Poll: Romney remains top of GOP field, Clinton leads Democrats29 Jan 2015, 3:45 PM PDT
- Whitewashing savagery: Al-Jazeera English bans use of ‘terrorist’ for mass killers29 Jan 2015, 3:41 PM PDT
- Jeb Bush recruits ex-Romney Iowa adviser29 Jan 2015, 3:13 PM PDT
Fox News National
- State trooper testifies slain high school teacher had 16 stab wounds to neck; teen charged29 Jan 2015, 3:45 PM PDT
- Senator: Taliban detainees have spoken with members of Haqqani network, but still in Qatar29 Jan 2015, 3:30 PM PDT
- Marijuana arrests: A look at their rise and fall in New York City29 Jan 2015, 2:45 PM PDT
- New York college bans 'Mr.' and 'Mrs.' salutations29 Jan 2015, 2:43 PM PDT
- Activists for Tucson's homeless protest by setting up sleep pods in public park29 Jan 2015, 2:32 PM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Palmer leads by 1 in Phoenix; Tiger shoots 7329 Jan 2015, 6:19 PM PDT
- Durant an All-Star; Cousins, Lillard snubbed29 Jan 2015, 6:18 PM PDT
- Phillies sign P Billingsley29 Jan 2015, 5:27 PM PDT
- Parel leads by 1 in Panama29 Jan 2015, 5:22 PM PDT
- Jang tops delayed Coates Golf Championship29 Jan 2015, 5:04 PM PDT