Vice President Joe Biden wrapped up his California visit on Friday by telling doctors that the Affordable Care Act, or Obamacare, had "ended the debate" about whether health care is a privilege or a right, according to the Orange County Register.
Sen. Ted Cruz lit up the Iowa Freedom Summit on Saturday: “Talk is cheap,” he told conservative activists before he slipped in a Biblical allusion: “The Word tells us you will know them by their fruit.” That is, the proof’s in the pudding.
The Secret Service is investigating a drone that crashed at the White House on Monday. According to the Secret Service, the drone involved was a commercially available “quad-copter” drone that crashed into the South East side of the White House.
As House Republicans prepare to take a vote on what Homeland Security Committee Chairman Michael McCaul (R-TX) calls the “strongest border security bill” to ever appear before Congress, a union of Border Patrol agents argue it is not tough enough. The House is slated to vote on the “Secure our Borders First Act” this week and the effort’s leaders have billed it as part of a step-by-step approach to dealing with the nation’s immigration problems.
Shocking video of a student violently attacking a New Jersey teacher has been posted on social media. It shows an out of control student incensed because the teacher took away his cell phone in class.
On Sunday, President Barack Obama released an anti-oil drilling environmental video shot aboard Air Force One--an aircraft that has a 53,611 gallon fuel capacity.
What are the Republicans thinking? Coming right out of the gate, at the start of the new GOP-controlled Congress, they began talking about increasing the gasoline tax.
“I can make America great again,” entrepreneur and television host Donald Trump told Breitbart News in an exclusive interview broadcast on SiriusXM Patriot Sunday. On Breitbart News Sunday hosted by Breitbart Executive News Chairman Stephen K. Bannon and Editor-in-Chief Alexander Marlow, Trump spoke in an easy matter-of-fact way that America needs a leader that understands international relationships and global politics.
There are at least five ways in which Iran has explicitly violated the interim agreement--one hat has been extended twice but has failed to produce anything but more time for Iran to advance to a nuclear weapon.
The Mississippi State House has approved a bill that would remove the name “Common Core” from the state’s academic standards, but not replace the actual standards themselves.
The Obama administration is reportedly looking to enlist the Walt Disney Co. to inform children about the dangers of climate change by using the popular animated film franchise, Frozen.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- The gender factor: Is that actually an obstacle for Hillary Clinton? 26 Jan 2015, 7:10 PM PDT
- Freed Al Qaeda operative floated as part of prisoner swap, ex-diplomat says26 Jan 2015, 6:54 AM PDT
- Secret Service: 'Quadcopter' drone crashed onto White House grounds26 Jan 2015, 3:17 AM PDT
- Obama becomes first US president to take in India's Republic Day parade26 Jan 2015, 2:15 AM PDT
- Rand Paul clashes with Rubio, Cruz on defense, foreign policy at Koch forum26 Jan 2015, 1:13 AM PDT
Fox News National
- 2 small planes ditch into sea off Hawaii; all aboard survive26 Jan 2015, 7:47 AM PDT
- New Jersey school evacuated after chemistry lab 'mishap' involving acid 26 Jan 2015, 6:56 AM PDT
- Stocks ease as investors shrug off victory by Greek party feared to shake up eurozone26 Jan 2015, 6:47 AM PDT
- Naked violinist sues police over arrest in Portland last year26 Jan 2015, 6:19 AM PDT
- Police to hold news conference on 1979 cold case in western NY; teen's body found in cornfield26 Jan 2015, 6:16 AM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Tar Heels take on Orange in ACC action26 Jan 2015, 8:23 AM PDT
- Big 12 brawl pits Longhorns against Cyclones26 Jan 2015, 8:23 AM PDT
- Djokovic, Wawrinka, Nishikori reach Aussie QFs26 Jan 2015, 8:19 AM PDT
- Serena, Venus land in Aussie quarters26 Jan 2015, 8:15 AM PDT
- Defending champs Errani, Vinci exit Oz26 Jan 2015, 8:14 AM PDT