Republicans should stop fighting amnesty, President Obama said on Thursday, because one day a Hispanic will become president.
The consumption of breakfast cereal has plunged; Kellogg, which makes Frosted Flakes, Rice Krispies, Froot Loops, and Special K, saw its sales of cereal drop 8 percent this quarter, according to Devin Leonard of Bloomberg.
On February 23, Breitbart News reported that Democrat lawmakers in Vermont were on the verge of scrapping expanded background checks supported by Michael Bloomberg and Everytown for Gun Safety.
Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker said Thursday that his experience taking on thousands of protesters in his state helped prepare him to take on terrorists across the world.
Verizon, prepared for the FCC decision to embrace “net-neutrality” rules on Thursday, had a ready response once the decision became final. The company issued a press release mocking the new standard by dating the press release February 26, 1934, and titling it, “Title II Regulations a ‘Net’ Loss for Innovation and Consumers: FCC’s ‘Throwback Thursday' Move Imposes 1930s Rules on the Internet.”
Pro-amnesty, Pro-gay marriage, and pro-abortion donors are powering former Florida Governor Jeb Bush’s fundraising operation. Bush, who is reportedly aiming to raise $100 million before he formally enters the race, will not give a speech at CPAC on Friday and
House Republicans consider a three week stopgap DHS spending measure. But it's not clear whether it can pass either House of Congress.
NATIONAL HARBOR (MD) -- The cost of cyber attacks is growing into the hundreds of billions per year for both the public and the private sector -- but speakers at a cyber security panel at this year's CPAC warned that the USA is falling behind in the fight against this growing threat and the current administration is making matters worse.
Scott Walker: America Exceptional Because ‘We Celebrate Independence from Government, Not Our Dependence On It’
At the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) on Thursday, Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker reminded conservative activists that America is exceptional because it celebrates its independence from government–not its dependence on it. Contrasting his successful reforms in Wisconsin with President Barack Obama’s
Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker leads former Florida Governor Jeb Bush in an early Nevada 2016 poll. In the Gravis Marketing poll that Breitbart News obtained, Walker leads with 27% support among Republicans while Bush is in second with 19%. Sixteen percent of
On Thursday, Gov. Chris Christie admitted he adopted Common Core standards because his state needed the federal funds in exchange for signing onto the unpopular education reform.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Trump’s tantalizing talk of running: Why the media aren’t buying27 Feb 2015, 3:00 AM PDT
- ATF pushes bullet ban, threatens top-selling AR-15 rifle27 Feb 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- No deal? House eyes stopgap to buy time as DHS funding deadline nears27 Feb 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- Indiana bill would allow baby boxes for surrendering infants27 Feb 2015, 12:22 AM PDT
- 32,000 emails recovered in IRS targeting probe amid allegations agency chief may have lied26 Feb 2015, 10:00 PM PDT
Fox News National
- Second autopsy shows Mexican man was shot in back, lawyer says27 Feb 2015, 2:23 AM PDT
- China defends its activities in South China Sea after US official calls them 'aggressive'27 Feb 2015, 2:16 AM PDT
- Former Notre Dame President Rev. Theodore Hesburgh dies at 9727 Feb 2015, 1:40 AM PDT
- Llama drama: 2 loose llamas lassoed after running amok in Phoenix-area retirement community27 Feb 2015, 1:17 AM PDT
- Attackers in Bangladesh hack to death American blogger and voice against religious extremism27 Feb 2015, 1:17 AM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Buffalo students look to build better NFL schedule27 Feb 2015, 1:25 AM PDT
- Nishikori, Ferrer advance to semis at Acapulco27 Feb 2015, 1:17 AM PDT
- Nishikori, Ferrer advance to semis at Acapulco27 Feb 2015, 1:16 AM PDT
- Red Wings rally past Sharks27 Feb 2015, 12:20 AM PDT
- Bernier stellar as Leafs hang on to beat Flyers27 Feb 2015, 12:06 AM PDT