Republicans should stop fighting amnesty, President Obama said on Thursday, because one day a Hispanic will become president.
NATIONAL HARBOR (MD) -- The cost of cyber attacks is growing into the hundreds of billions per year for both the public and the private sector -- but speakers at a cyber security panel at this year's CPAC warned that the USA is falling behind in the fight against this growing threat and the current administration is making matters worse.
Scott Walker: America Exceptional Because ‘We Celebrate Independence from Government, Not Our Dependence On It’
At the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) on Thursday, Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker reminded conservative activists that America is exceptional because it celebrates its independence from government–not its dependence on it. Contrasting his successful reforms in Wisconsin with President Barack Obama’s
Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker leads former Florida Governor Jeb Bush in an early Nevada 2016 poll. In the Gravis Marketing poll that Breitbart News obtained, Walker leads with 27% support among Republicans while Bush is in second with 19%. Sixteen percent of
On Thursday, Gov. Chris Christie admitted he adopted Common Core standards because his state needed the federal funds in exchange for signing onto the unpopular education reform.
On Thursday, former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin declared that Americans will never “submit” to radical Islam and urged President Barack Obama to “wake up” and realize its existential threat. Addressing the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC), Palin who is considered the conservative movement’s
After saying that Washington's wish for our first veterans should be our wish for every veteran that has followed, Palin asked whether America has lived up to Washington's wish for America's veterans. Palin said she was asking not as a politician but as a mother of a combat veteran.
Wrapping up Day 1 of the annual CPAC conference.
In his speech at the 2015 Conservative Political Action Conference on Thursday, Gov. Bobby Jindal (R-LA) began his speech with, “We’ve got to get our country back on the right track.” In that speech the two-term governor and potential 2016
National Harbor, Maryland--There are 33,000 registered lobbyists in Washington D.C. and everyone of them represents one or more clients. All of them regularly journey to Capitol Hill and request special benefits specific to their client’s wishes. Consistently, the disbursed favors prove to be what’s best for their clients, not what is best for all Americans.
Michelle Obama said Thursday that the U.S. has undergone a "culture change" in the five years since she started raising awareness about childhood obesity, but as she celebrated achievements on multiple fronts the first lady also warned that the progress is "incredibly fragile."
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Top Senate Republican demands answers from Kerry on sensitive info left in Yemen26 Feb 2015, 4:56 PM PDT
- No deal? House eyes stopgap to buy time as DHS funding deadline nears26 Feb 2015, 2:19 PM PDT
- FCC approves sweeping Internet regulation plan, Obama accused of meddling26 Feb 2015, 10:58 AM PDT
- Susan Rice, Samantha Power to address AIPAC meeting26 Feb 2015, 10:40 AM PDT
- Secret Plan B? HHS boss denies claim agency preparing fallback if court guts ObamaCare26 Feb 2015, 10:21 AM PDT
Fox News National
- Autopsy shows no obvious trauma in death of California baby; cause of death still unknown26 Feb 2015, 4:45 PM PDT
- Police: Missouri Auditor Schweich died of single gunshot in 'apparent suicide' at his home26 Feb 2015, 4:35 PM PDT
- Jury deciding punishment for convicted murderer Jodi Arias to resume deliberations Monday26 Feb 2015, 4:31 PM PDT
- Police: Man with connection to Tennessee murder case found dead in Florida in apparent suicide26 Feb 2015, 4:31 PM PDT
- Suspect in US terror trial says Internet chats and emails about women, not al-Qaida bomb plot26 Feb 2015, 4:00 PM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Hasselbeck returning to Colts26 Feb 2015, 6:16 PM PDT
- Sparks re-sign Beard26 Feb 2015, 6:12 PM PDT
- Herman leads after first round of Honda Classic26 Feb 2015, 5:25 PM PDT
- Adrian Peterson appeal ruling overturned by judge26 Feb 2015, 5:00 PM PDT
- Blue Jays sign Santana to minor league deal26 Feb 2015, 4:51 PM PDT