David Silverman, head of the American Atheists group at CPAC, told Breitbart News that “Obama was raised by an atheist and a skeptic, so he at least knows the arguments."
On February 27 the West Virginia senate passed a bill to eliminate the need for obtaining a permit to to carry a concealed handgun, citing the 2nd Amendment as reason enough to exercise an "inherent right."
The hard-Left publication The Nation and their allies advocated for the FCC’s “Net Neutrality” passage to regulate and tax the Internet as “People Power". But in politics, it is always best to “follow the money.” For 2014, lobbying expenditures by computer/Internet companies hit $139.5 million. The Left likes to talk about "People Power", but Silicon Valley lobbying cash is "Corporate Power."
A new ID card issued by the city of New York, called IDNYC, has drawn an unexpectedly huge response, as some New Yorkers who already have government-issued identification have joined enormous numbers of illegal immigrants, elderly residents, and even the homeless to clamor for such a card.
The winter that won't fade is still punishing areas of the Midwest and east cost with temperatures that continue to break record lows, and nothing is changing for the better any time soon, forecasters say.
Though the Republican establishment puts a premium on a presidential candidate’s ability to raise money, that is the quality that Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) attendees said was the least important to them in a presidential candidate. Just 2% of
CPAC is over! Here are some of my observations from Day Three.
Jeb Bush finishes a disappointing fifth in the CPAC straw poll, even though he reportedly brought busloads of supporters to back his candidacy.
NATIONAL HARBOR, Maryland — Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY), a likely 2016 GOP presidential candidate, thanked participants at the Conservative Political Action Committee (CPAC) for handing him a victory in the 2015 CPAC straw poll.
NATIONAL HARBOR, Maryland -- Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul won this year's 2015 CPAC's straw poll, with Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker coming in only two points behind.
National Harbor, Md--Wealthy conservative donor Foster Friess, whose funds helped Rick Santorum’s 2012 presidential campaign, joined the Breitbart News Saturday Sirius radio team, broadcasting live from CPAC, to discuss the need for action in the world wide Islamic backed jihad.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Israel PM Benjamin Netanyahu heads to Washington to address Congress1 Mar 2015, 4:13 AM PDT
- California lawmakers seeking national monument designations for landscapes1 Mar 2015, 12:54 AM PDT
- Feds mark Chicago's Pullman neighborhood for rich history 28 Feb 2015, 10:00 PM PDT
- Colleges using coffers for financial aid to illegal immigrants stirs debate on immigration reform28 Feb 2015, 10:00 PM PDT
- US rethinking plan to retake Mosul from ISIS28 Feb 2015, 10:00 PM PDT
Fox News National
- Prayer pays: City fines pastor’s wife $150 for loud devotions1 Mar 2015, 8:51 AM PDT
- Phoenix pastor fatally shot in home burglary aided homeless, ex-inmates1 Mar 2015, 8:30 AM PDT
- Process of carving up $60 million from Penn State for anti-child abuse efforts gets underway1 Mar 2015, 8:17 AM PDT
- Teen killed, 2 others shot after Facebook quarrel moves to Alabama park1 Mar 2015, 8:10 AM PDT
- Florida boy, 2, is killed as SUV loaded with passengers overturns; driver charged with DUI1 Mar 2015, 7:32 AM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Canucks try to rebound versus Blues1 Mar 2015, 8:21 AM PDT
- Andy Sullivan wins Joburg Open, repeats success in South Africa1 Mar 2015, 8:19 AM PDT
- Chicago's 1st black major league baseball player Minnie Minoso dies 1 Mar 2015, 8:13 AM PDT
- Stars hope to work past goaltending issues vs. Ducks1 Mar 2015, 7:49 AM PDT
- Caps look to get on track, extend Leafs' road skid1 Mar 2015, 7:45 AM PDT