(Reuters) - A Florida Islamic group announced on Monday it has filed a formal notice with the FBI that it plans to sue the agency for $30 million in the death of Ibragim Todashev, a friend of one of the Boston Marathon bombing suspects.
After the Israeli Prime Minister speaks, the Speaker plans to cave on executive amnesty.
Speaker of the House John Boehner will present Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu with a bust of Winston Churchill when he arrives to address a joint session of Congress on Tuesday, according to the Speaker's office.
The Supreme Court could improve American health care by striking down federal subsidies offered through HealthCare.com—the federal exchange that sells insurance in states without government-run marketplaces.
Dr. Ben Carson has formally launched an exploratory committee to determine whether or not he should run for president in 2016.
In "How to Beat Hillary Clinton," BuzzFeed reviews several aspects of past campaigns against Hillary Clinton and how gleaned insights might help her next opponent, from capitalizing on "Hillary Hate" to being ready for a biased liberal media helping her when they can.
President Obama will apparently be too busy to watch Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's speech to Congress. Obama has scheduled a conference call with European leaders.
Israeli Prime Minister addresses Congress on Tuesday, March 3. His topic, as per Speaker of the House John Boehner, is to explain "the grave threats radical Islam and Iran pose to our security and way of life.”
While nearly 1 in 4 congressional Democrats had announced their intention to boycott Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's speech before a joint session of Congress on Tuesday, one California Democrat said that he was "honored" to have been chosen to be among the legislators who escort Netanyahu into the House chamber.
House Benghazi Committee Busts Hillary Clinton For Using Personal Email To Evade Transparency Requirements
So much for open government. Hillary Clinton admits she never used an official email account while she was Secretary of State. Instead, all her correspondence was through a personal account.
Despite having tens of millions in his campaign coffers Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel could not reach the 50 percent threshold to win re-election this month.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Netanyahu’s moment: When politics and media coverage go nuclear3 Mar 2015, 6:13 PM PDT
- Feds list manatees as endangered, despite years of science-based findings3 Mar 2015, 7:10 AM PDT
- Lawmaker billed taxpayers for private plane to football game3 Mar 2015, 6:39 AM PDT
- Judge rips EPA for 'offensively unapologetic' handling of conservative group's email request3 Mar 2015, 6:21 AM PDT
- O'Malley won't seek Mikulski seat, keeps White House option3 Mar 2015, 6:17 AM PDT
Fox News National
- Timeline reveals ties between Fort Worth police chief and Taser International3 Mar 2015, 7:15 AM PDT
- ‘Free-range’ Maryland parents hit with ‘unsubstantiated’ child neglect3 Mar 2015, 6:56 AM PDT
- Mom responds after Cleveland officials blame boy for his death3 Mar 2015, 6:45 AM PDT
- Former Vice President Al Gore reports for jury duty in Tennessee, dismissed due to schedule3 Mar 2015, 6:33 AM PDT
- 88-year-old Missouri man pleads guilty to involuntary manslaughter in wife's stabbing death3 Mar 2015, 6:32 AM PDT
Fox News Sports
- NHL player traded closer to home after 11-year-old daughter's letter goes viral3 Mar 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- Padraig Harrington makes good on 2nd chance and wins the Honda Classic2 Mar 2015, 11:32 PM PDT
- National Hockey League Game Capsules2 Mar 2015, 11:00 PM PDT
- Stalock, Sharks blank Habs2 Mar 2015, 11:00 PM PDT
- Paul, Clippers edge Rubio, Timberwolves2 Mar 2015, 10:33 PM PDT