The Obama administration wants U.S. Federal Judge Andrew Hanen to reverse his prior decision and allow President Obama’s executive amnesty to go forward by Monday. If not, the administration says it will go to a higher court.
White House Press Secretary Josh Earnest hints that President Obama probably found out about the Hillary Clinton email scandal from the media.
A teacher at South Windsor High School in Connecticut has been suspended after reading a poem to his Advanced Placement (AP) English class containing a graphic description of gay sex acts.
Jeb Bush wasn't popular at CPAC. But you wouldn't know that from his PAC's latest video.
On Friday, President Barack Obama implied that not granting illegal immigrants the same rights as U.S. citizens violates the spirit of the “Bloody Sunday” march 50 years ago, when black Americans were beaten while demanding voting rights they were being
Ahead of his travel to Selma, President Obama says that, although there have been “great strides” in opportunities for African-Americans in public life, there are still some challenges that require action.
Headed by former Republican National Committee Chairman Ken Mehlman, over 300 members of the Republican Party who have served in politics filed an amicus brief on Thursday to sway the Supreme Court to support same-sex marriage. The Court is scheduled to consider four same-sex marriage cases on April 28 that could make it legal across the nation.
Despite the seemingly rosy 5.5 percent unemployment rate, 92,898,000 Americans ages 16 and over were neither employed nor had made “specific efforts to find employment sometime during the 4-week period ending with the reference week," a record number of people out of the workforce.
Today is White House Senior Advisor Dan Pfeiffer’s final day at the White House, and while he hasn’t enjoyed an awkward public hug from the president or a speech to send him on his way, he deserves to be recognized for his years of loyal service to the president, going back to the 2008 presidential campaign.
Exclusive — Boehner Has No Plans To Leave Republican Party Despite Newfound Democratic Party Support
House Speaker John Boehner insists he's sticking with the Republican party even though he's repeatedly turned to Democrats to pass bills conservatives oppose.
Hillary Clinton knew that her home-based email server violated the standards of the very sensitive department she headed. Yet she used it anyway, for four years. Reporters might want to ask why.
Boehner-Aligned Group Expands Anti-Republican Pro Obama Executive Amnesty Ad Campaign With Renee Ellmers At Center
A group close to House Speaker John Boehner that’s been running anti-Conservative advertisements in support of President Barack Obama’s executive amnesty is now airing positive ads thanking liberal Republicans who supported funding executive amnesty earlier this week.
It may not be allowed. But people are sledding on Capitol Hill, anyway.
The Clintons' exploitative ties to Haiti apparently continue. Haitians get the rubble--and Rodham, evidently, gets the gold.
Four patients at Cedars-Sinai have contracted the “CRE super-bug.” One has died and 67 are at risk of exposure, according to a hospital spokesman. The latest outbreak follows the death of two patients, near-death of five, and exposure to 179 patients in a similar outbreak from October through early January at UCLA's Ronald Reagan Medical Center. In both occurrences the culprit seems to have been contaminated body scopes.
Beaver Valley Rifle & Pistol Club (BVRPC) in Brighton Township, Pennsylvania, has an ammo vending machine for the convenience of range members.
The Star Ledger's Paul Mulshine highlights two polls, one in South Carolina and one in Florida, in which Christie is stuck far back in the GOP pack in also-ran land.
The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau seems to be playing a much larger role in the Obama administration's Operation Choke Point these days. But you wouldn't know that from the gentle questioning of CFPB Director Richard Cordray on Capitol Hill.
In a recent interview, Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia said conservatives and Republicans could move quickly to eliminate parts of Obamacare after the Court issues a decision in a case being heard this month, causing some to hope that the decision might end up dealing a blow to the president's take over of the nation's health care system.
Gallipoli was a failure that haunted Churchill as much as supporting the Iraq War haunts many politicians today. Yet he was right about Hitler when others hid from the truth. Churchill, like Netanyahu and unlike Barack Obama, worried more about victory than pride.
Pro-amnesty advocates will try to co-opt Sunday’s commemoration of the “Bloody Sunday” march in Selma–one of the most seminal moments in the civil rights movement and the history of the country–to again push the false narrative that amnesty for illegal
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Dem strategist on Christie: ‘We want to kill him dead’6 Mar 2015, 9:26 AM PDT
- Hillary lets Dems twist on her email scandal6 Mar 2015, 8:38 AM PDT
- Wisconsin legislature approves right-to-work bill6 Mar 2015, 8:13 AM PDT
- Clinton’s personal email use – despite clear rules – raises double-standard questions6 Mar 2015, 8:00 AM PDT
- US added 295,000 jobs in February as unemployment rate dips to 5.5 percent6 Mar 2015, 6:44 AM PDT
Fox News National
- Dallas teacher gets time out for X-rated, profanity laced rant at 6th graders6 Mar 2015, 12:42 PM PDT
- Father of Ohio teen poisoned to death by caffeine powder files lawsuit6 Mar 2015, 9:40 AM PDT
- Runways open at LaGuardia Airport after Delta plane smashed into fence 6 Mar 2015, 9:18 AM PDT
- 5th Wesleyan University student arrested in connection with club drug overdoses6 Mar 2015, 9:17 AM PDT
- Pittsburgh grandmom charged with endangerment after 2-year-old girl found wandering in boots6 Mar 2015, 9:17 AM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Bruins sign Krug, Smith to extensions6 Mar 2015, 9:19 AM PDT
- Colts won't re-sign Wayne6 Mar 2015, 9:04 AM PDT
- Pens aim to continue mastery of NHL-leading Ducks6 Mar 2015, 9:01 AM PDT
- Toews, Blackhawks welcome Oilers6 Mar 2015, 9:01 AM PDT
- Wings hope to extend win streak vs. Flames6 Mar 2015, 9:00 AM PDT