Stage 2 of the Hillary email scandal has been achieved, as yesterday's "confused old lady who didn't understand how email works" defense utterly collapsed with the Associated Press' discovery that Clinton's mail server was located in her house and was registered under the name of a man who does not appear to exist.
It doesn’t matter. That’s what some in the media have insisted about former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s decision to use her own private server and email address to avoid public scrutiny for her entire tenure. David Brock, wild-haired henchman
There's more to CPAC than a presidential straw poll. Here's a look at the issues that will fir up young conservatives in the years ahead.
To steal a phrase from a former Reagan speechwriter, M. Stanton Evans -- the brain behind the first CPAC in the early 1970s and the American Conservative Union’s Chairman through the bumpy Nixon years -- this morning “slipped the surly bonds of Earth to touch the face of God,” losing his long and courageous fight with pancreatic cancer.
Gabby Giffords demands that everyone buying a gun be required to undergo the same background check Jared Loughner underwent to acquire the Glock he used to shoot her in 2011.
Will Vice President Joe Biden launch a presidential bid? He's had his troubles with women, of course. But now one of his supporters is rubbing a bit of salt in Democrat frontrunner Hillary Clinton's email wounds.
Rahm Emanuel is the first mayor in Chicago's history forced into a run-off election.
By a vote of 77-16, the House of Delegates in West Virginia has overridden a veto by Gov. Earl Ray Tomblin (D) of a bill that would ban abortion past 20 weeks of pregnancy. The decision to override now heads to the state Senate.
A new report from the Census bureau predicts that nearly one-fifth of America's total population will be foreign-born in a mere 45 years.
Exclusive — Scott Walker Comes Out Against Boehner’s And McConnell’s Deal With Dems To Fund Obama’s Amnesty
After his weekend appearance on Fox News, Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker is explaining his stance on immigration policy.
The White House spokesman insists the administration didn't know Hillary Clinton was using a personal email account instead of a State Department address. Her personal account was reportedly being run out of her home in New York state.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Hillary’s private email fiasco: Why she remains a huge media target4 Mar 2015, 3:14 PM PDT
- Rep. Van Hollen says he will run for Mikulski's Senate seat4 Mar 2015, 2:50 PM PDT
- Fox News Poll: Voters say more Obama vetoes would be bad for country4 Mar 2015, 2:20 PM PDT
- Fox News Poll: 65 percent say use force to stop Iran, 84 percent call possible deal 'bad idea'4 Mar 2015, 2:14 PM PDT
- Fox News Poll: Voters feel US is less safe, Islamic extremists making gains4 Mar 2015, 2:01 PM PDT
Fox News National
- Carsickness led to $4.8M heist of gold bars, truck crew says4 Mar 2015, 4:29 PM PDT
- Federal judge confirms plan that settles hundreds of Montana clergy sex abuse claims.4 Mar 2015, 3:31 PM PDT
- Lawyer: Tsarnaev widow not ID'd as witness in Boston Marathon bombing trial4 Mar 2015, 3:15 PM PDT
- AP INTERVIEW: Senate Democratic leader says Congress should delay Iran bill, let talks proceed4 Mar 2015, 2:45 PM PDT
- Navy Plans to Expand, Speed-Up LCS Modifications4 Mar 2015, 1:50 PM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Raptors rest Lowry for 3rd straight game4 Mar 2015, 4:19 PM PDT
- Peyton Manning to return, taking pay cut4 Mar 2015, 4:06 PM PDT
- '15 Season Preview: Continuity the key for Revs4 Mar 2015, 3:35 PM PDT
- '15 Season Preview: 'Caps shoot for deep playoff run4 Mar 2015, 3:34 PM PDT
- Swanson's strike stuns Celtic4 Mar 2015, 3:31 PM PDT