The Chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-IA) is thanking House leaders for pulling the controversial border security legislation from the schedule this week.
Though establishment Republican leaders and the mainstream press–without any evidence–incessantly claim Republicans must cave on immigration enforcement to appeal to Hispanics, a majority of Hispanics actually want Congress to pass legislation making it tougher for businesses to illegally hire illegal
Senators are already lining up their questions for Loretta Lynch, President Obama's nominee to replace Eric Holder as Attorney General.
A new poll finds a majority of registered voters oppose President Obama’s executive amnesty and support the current Republican strategy to defund his actions.
The growing divide between mainstream and progressive Democrats is coming to a head in Chicago. There, a progressive group that supports Sen. Elizabeth Warren for president is weighing in against Mayor Rahm Emanuel.
The White House is using California Attorney General Kamala Harris to sell Barack Obama’s executive amnesty policy, in the process boosting its likely choice for the open U.S. Senate seat over former Los Angeles Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa, the city's first Latino mayor and Harris's most feared potential rival.
American Conservative Union Foundation Co-chair and former candidate for U.S. Senate Carly Fiorina sat down with Breitbart’s own Steven K. Bannon and Alex Marlow for a special edition of ‘Breitbart News Sunday’ at the weekend Iowa Freedom Summit.
Billionaires Charles and David Koch, the libertarian-minded brothers who have become a major force in funding center-right political causes for over a decade, are set to spend nearly $900 million on the coming 2016 election cycle, a report leaked from inside their organization says.
Montana Democratic Sen. Jon Tester, new chairman of the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee (DSCC), has flip-flopped from his previous support for the Keystone XL pipeline. Tester was one of the few Democrats who had previously supported the Keystone pipeline but then voted against it.
Billionaire businessman Donald Trump is out campaigning for president in 2016. Actually, Trump has said that he is strongly considering a run in 2016, but hasn’t set a date for any kind of announcement. So basically, Trump is really testing
At approximately 4 a. m. on January 22, illegal immigrant Apolinar Altamirano shot and killed 21-year-old Mesa, Arizona, store clerk Grant Ronnebeck over a pack of cigarettes.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Judge refuses to toss Rick Perry abuse-of-power case on constitutional grounds 27 Jan 2015, 5:10 PM PDT
- House GOP to hold first ObamaCare repeal vote of new Congress27 Jan 2015, 5:00 PM PDT
- Obama drops plan to end popular college savings accounts in wake of GOP, Dem pressure27 Jan 2015, 4:02 PM PDT
- Senate to start AG confirmation hearings on Lynch, with immigration, IRS questions expected27 Jan 2015, 3:22 PM PDT
- Koch brothers-backed network planning to drop nearly $1B on elections 27 Jan 2015, 3:15 PM PDT
Fox News National
- Jury convicts 2 ex-Vanderbilt players of raping woman 27 Jan 2015, 4:19 PM PDT
- Ex-California Highway Patrol officer sentenced to probation for sharing suspect's nude photos27 Jan 2015, 4:15 PM PDT
- Chairman Says Congress Wary of Military Pay and Benefit Cuts27 Jan 2015, 4:06 PM PDT
- Son of ex-slave who served in Union army during Civil War dies 179 years after father's birth27 Jan 2015, 3:49 PM PDT
- San Francisco pays $3 million to family of woman found dead in hospital stairwell27 Jan 2015, 3:49 PM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Red Sox, Rangers swap pitchers27 Jan 2015, 4:49 PM PDT
- Giants, Crawford agree to 1-year deal27 Jan 2015, 3:28 PM PDT
- Danica Patrick enters final year of contract with Stewart-Haas Racing and GoDaddy27 Jan 2015, 3:25 PM PDT
- RBNY signs trio of defenders27 Jan 2015, 3:16 PM PDT
- Tiger Woods chomping at the bit to get his season going, and maybe return focus back to golf27 Jan 2015, 3:10 PM PDT