With the top dogs in his corner, Politico reports that Sen. Chuck Schumer is in position to replace departing Sen. Harry Reid as Democratic Senate leader.
In his recent book, The Glass Cage, Nicholas Carr goes into frightening detail about the dangers of relying on smart phones to think for us. If we're not careful, humans may find we can no longer think on our own.
Ever wonder why some scandals stick like Krazy Glue and become career-killers while others are a momentary blip on the radar--here today, gone tomorrow?
A non-binding amendment introduced by Republican Senator of Louisiana David Vitter--referred to as the Local Control of Education act-- was approved last week in a long and drawn out voting session on the Senate budget resolution, which forbids the federal government "from mandating, incentivizing or coercing states to adopt the Common Core State Standards."
PALM CITY, Fla. (AP) — President Barack Obama kicked off the spring season on Saturday with a weekend golf getaway in Florida, teeing off with former NBA star Alonzo Mourning and former sportscaster Ahmad Rashad.
RNC Chairman Reince Priebus today issued the following statement in response to the news that Hillary Clinton wiped her secret server clean of all emails sent during her tenure as Secretary of State.
"I think Harry Reid's getting out of town ahead of the posse," former U.S. Attorney Joe diGenova tells Breitbart News. The Senate Minority Leader says he'll retire in 2017, at the conclusion of his current term.
The 2016 presidential election’s “invisible primary” is in full swing as Republican candidates tour the country looking to secure donors for their real or potential campaigns and their super PACs.
Officials in a Missouri school are under fire for telling a seven-year-old girl who weighs a slight 54 pounds that her body mass index (BMI) was too high, the girl's mother said Wednesday.
Add non-Obamacare government health insurance to the benefits that foreign nationals currently illegally present in the United States could receive should President Obama’s November 2014 executive action be determined constitutional in the courts.
Following intensive efforts from U.S. President Obama to re-establish relations and the flow of commerce with the communist nation Cuba, nine Democrat California legislators along with academics and state agricultural representatives are making a pilgrimage to the notoriously oppressive nation.
On March 25, the Colorado Senate voted to repeal the expanded background checks that Democrats rammed through as part of the draconian gun control package that was implemented on July 1, 2013.
Exclusive – Dr. Ben Carson Responds After Column Dropped by Syndicator: ‘I Am Not a Candidate… For Now I Will Leave It at That’
On March 27, 2015, I was advised that I was being dropped as a columnist with Creators Syndicate for allegedly describing myself as a candidate for President of the United States. This was also reported in other media outlets.
NASHUA, New Hampshire -- With a speech peppered with pop culture references, Texas Senator Ted Cruz brought a crowd of college students to their feet on three occasions Friday night at the New England Freedom Conference.
From the Columbus Dispatch: Ohio Gov. John Kasich got a rocky reception from leading conservative economists and media representatives in a New York City gathering, with one questioning whether Kasich thinks opponents of Medicaid expansion “are going to hell.” Kasich’s
Potential 2016 presidential candidate Jeb Bush has made it clear that he will continue his support for the controversial Common Core standards initiative, despite the fact that the conservative base of the GOP is overwhelmingly opposed to it. His education foundation, in fact, is offering online courses for policy-makers focusing on how to promote the idea that the standards are necessary for national security, why data collection is essential, and how to win over parents, teachers, and citizens in the education reform conversation.
The Southern Baptist Convention is taking its biggest step to date to confront the legacy of support for slavery and segregation that still looms over the denomination.
Senator Marco Rubio once told his students at Florida International University that he and Congresswoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D) had been good friends since their days in the Florida Legislature.
A Colorado woman who brutally cut a live baby from the womb of its mother won't be charged with murder, because a law pushed by pro-abortion lobbyists maintains that a fetus is not a human being.
On Saturday, around 2 p.m. in Boonville, New York, a veteran who kept his $2,000 prosthetic eye inside his car in a small black bag found it had been stolen.
Using the fear triggered by recent deaths catalyzed by superbugs as a launching pad for spending another billion dollars, the Obama administration is going to announce the spending of over $1 billion over the next five years to combat the problem of antibiotic resistance.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Kerry orders State Department review of records retention amid Clinton email controversy28 Mar 2015, 1:24 PM PDT
- As deadline looms, Iran nuke talks take on frantic tone28 Mar 2015, 1:24 PM PDT
- Reid retiring from Senate with legacy much deeper than master GOP agitator28 Mar 2015, 8:59 AM PDT
- Senate GOP asking new questions about emails for Clinton and Abedin, who had special employment status28 Mar 2015, 7:42 AM PDT
- Senator’s questions over Clinton Foundation Nigerian donor spark GOP infighting27 Mar 2015, 9:45 PM PDT
Fox News National
- Trooper wounded in barracks ambush says he feels good, hopes to go back to work on the force28 Mar 2015, 2:13 PM PDT
- LA commuter train partially derails after hitting car; 22 injured28 Mar 2015, 1:01 PM PDT
- Hope dims as rescue workers search for at least 2 missing after NYC blast leveled 3 buildings28 Mar 2015, 12:13 PM PDT
- 7 shot, injured at Fla. spring break house party28 Mar 2015, 12:07 PM PDT
- 7 people shot at a house in the Florida Panhandle during spring break party; 1 man arrested28 Mar 2015, 11:37 AM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Will Power leads 4-car Team Penske sweep in qualifying for IndyCar season opener28 Mar 2015, 2:44 PM PDT
- Nishikori moves on in Miami28 Mar 2015, 2:19 PM PDT
- Ducks beat Isles to earn playoff berth28 Mar 2015, 2:16 PM PDT
- Red Wings shut out Lightning28 Mar 2015, 2:12 PM PDT
- Roger Penske says Marcos Ambrose will be back in V8 Supercar for endurance races this season28 Mar 2015, 2:10 PM PDT