The Obama administration wants U.S. Federal Judge Andrew Hanen to reverse his prior decision and allow President Obama’s executive amnesty to go forward by Monday. If not, the administration says it will go to a higher court.
If history is any indication, we could be finally reading Hillary Clinton’s secretive personal emails sometime after the 2016 election. The law responsible for permitting the public to demand access to undisclosed information, the Freedom of Information Act, is a notorious bureaucratic snail.
The Hillary Clinton email scandal refuses to go away. New revelations about the rules and regulations in place during her tenure in office will seemingly make it harder to explain her choice to run a private email server from her home in New York rather than using a government account.
Report: Boehner Cut Deal With Nancy Pelosi to Use Netanyahu Speech as Cover to Fund Obama’s Executive Amnesty
A new bombshell report from Politico found that House Speaker John Boehner had several days of secret negotiations with Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, the recently emboldened former Speaker, leading up to his decision to flip-flop and fund President Obama’s executive amnesty—including a pre-hashed out deal to use the hoopla around Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s Tuesday address to Congress over Iran’s nuclear ambitions as political cover to sneak in the extraordinarily controversial vote. Even with the bombshell report, however, Boehner's office continues to deny any deal took place.
On March 4, Gabby Giffords joined with Democrat lawmakers on Capitol Hill to push for background checks at gun shows as a way of "stopping violence." The NRA responded by tweeting a Breitbart News report which pointed out that Giffords's January 2011 attacker—Jared Loughner—passed a background check to acquire the Glock with which he carried out his attack.
Homeschooling families in Connecticut are in the process of forming a parental rights coalition, as they reject the use of the Newtown shootings over two years ago as a vehicle to undermine the rights of parents to choose the venue for educating their children.
Healthy, effective scientific research requires the participation of trained people with many takes on a subject. Trying to eradicate the participation of those who do not share one politically approved view on climate has been a profitable political tactic, but it is completely destructive for science, which has been seriously damaged by climate activism.
With conservative grassroots activists having educated parents, teachers, and lawmakers about the nature of the Common Core standards initiative, proponents of the education reform are desperate to bolster a possible presidential run for Jeb Bush, who was recently booed at CPAC by conservatives for being a champion of the now grossly unpopular plan.
A majority of Americans oppose President Barack Obama’s executive amnesty and think he exceeded his authority in enacting it, according to yet another poll. A Quinnipiac survey found that 55% of Americans oppose Obama’s executive action to give more illegal
On Thursday, Rep. Peter Roskam (R-IL), who is a member of the Select Committee on Benghazi, compared Hillary Clinton to Richard Nixon for using private emails and servers while she was Secretary of State. “The last time we saw a
Though she was personally using private email accounts and servers, Hillary Clinton signed a cable while she was Secretary of State warning State Department employees not to use their personal email accounts for national security reasons. On Thursday, Fox News
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Clinton created multiple email addresses on private server, data show 5 Mar 2015, 6:40 PM PDT
- Krauthammer on Clinton email scandal: 'She's a Clinton. And what the Clintons do is, never clear the air'5 Mar 2015, 5:55 PM PDT
- Exclusive: Internal cable from Clinton State Department office barred use of personal email5 Mar 2015, 4:17 PM PDT
- Aide tied to past Clinton scandals surfaces in controversy over emails5 Mar 2015, 3:53 PM PDT
- Fox News Poll: Walker seen as strong leader among GOP, Clinton’s honesty ratings drop5 Mar 2015, 2:54 PM PDT
Fox News National
- Philadelphia police officer dies after being shot in head at video game store5 Mar 2015, 5:51 PM PDT
- Federal agency seeking bids to keep thousands of rounded-up wild horses on private pastures5 Mar 2015, 4:00 PM PDT
- Motorist killed, 43 students taken to hospital after Washington State school bus crash5 Mar 2015, 3:17 PM PDT
- Missouri woman admits role in 2001 arson fire that killed 15-year-old son5 Mar 2015, 3:00 PM PDT
- No murder charge for 15-year-old girl held in brother's slaying; she will get probation5 Mar 2015, 3:00 PM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Bolts strike early, often against Leafs5 Mar 2015, 8:24 PM PDT
- Flyers trip up Blues with 3rd-period burst5 Mar 2015, 8:17 PM PDT
- Pominville, Wild come alive in 3rd to edge Capitals5 Mar 2015, 8:14 PM PDT
- Flames edge Bruins in SO5 Mar 2015, 8:13 PM PDT
- Wisconsin wins Big Ten title by beating Minnesota5 Mar 2015, 8:09 PM PDT