The Obama administration wants U.S. Federal Judge Andrew Hanen to reverse his prior decision and allow President Obama’s executive amnesty to go forward by Monday. If not, the administration says it will go to a higher court.
A majority of Americans oppose President Barack Obama’s executive amnesty and think he exceeded his authority in enacting it, according to yet another poll. A Quinnipiac survey found that 55% of Americans oppose Obama’s executive action to give more illegal
On Thursday, Rep. Peter Roskam (R-IL), who is a member of the Select Committee on Benghazi, compared Hillary Clinton to Richard Nixon for using private emails and servers while she was Secretary of State. “The last time we saw a
Though she was personally using private email accounts and servers, Hillary Clinton signed a cable while she was Secretary of State warning State Department employees not to use their personal email accounts for national security reasons. On Thursday, Fox News
Though Democrats are again yearning for an alternative to Hillary Clinton, who is embroiled in more scandals involving private email accounts and foreign donations to the Clinton Foundation, they realize that Barack Obama—or his equivalent—is not walking through that door.
CFPB Director Swats Down Congressional Question About $215 Million Spent On New HQ: ‘Why Does That Matter to You?’
Who's holding the watchdogs accountable? The head of the CFPB shoots down a Congressmember's question about his agency's lavish spending. “Why does that matter to you?”
A new report says illegal immigrants could claim about $1.7 billion in benefits under President Obama's executive amnesty.
With a twinkle in his eye, Stan liked to tell liberals that he never really liked Nixon until Watergate. Or that he didn’t care much for what Joe McCarthy was trying to accomplish, he just liked his methods. One of the
In a decision that took place while Hillary Clinton was Secretary of State, the Department's Inspector General issued a blistering report on the behavior of the US Ambassador to Kenya which included the ambassador's ill-advised use of private email accounts.
As Hillary Clinton tries to navigate her self-created email scandal, it's interesting to look around the party and notice: there aren't any other potential Democrat presidential contenders in sight.
The State Department spokeswoman attempts to spin Hillary Clinton's use of private email. It doesn't go well.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Exclusive: Internal cable from Clinton State Department office barred use of personal email5 Mar 2015, 4:17 PM PDT
- Aide tied to past Clinton scandals surfaces in controversy over emails5 Mar 2015, 3:53 PM PDT
- Fox News Poll: Walker seen as strong leader among GOP, Clinton’s honesty ratings drop5 Mar 2015, 2:54 PM PDT
- Fox News Poll: Views of Obama’s honesty hit new low, fewer say he’s patriotic5 Mar 2015, 2:43 PM PDT
- Clinton used personal email – but ousted ambassador was chastised for doing the same5 Mar 2015, 12:14 PM PDT
Fox News National
- Motorist killed, 43 students taken to hospital after Washington State school bus crash5 Mar 2015, 3:17 PM PDT
- Missouri woman admits role in 2001 arson fire that killed 15-year-old son5 Mar 2015, 3:00 PM PDT
- No murder charge for 15-year-old girl held in brother's slaying; she will get probation5 Mar 2015, 3:00 PM PDT
- The latest on the Boston Marathon bombing trial: Dad of slain boy recalls color of son's skin5 Mar 2015, 2:15 PM PDT
- Key facts and questions about the Jodi Arias murder case5 Mar 2015, 2:15 PM PDT