Administration officials are warning Republicans not to pass a Department of Homeland Security funding bill that includes any attempt to block President Obama’s executive actions on immigration reform.
The Virginia state Senate voted Friday to ban the adoption of the controversial Common Core standards without the prior approval of the General Assembly.
Obama campaign strategists and other Democrats took to Twitter on Friday to mock Mitt Romney's decision not to run for the White House in 2016.
On January 27, two alleged home invaders forced their way into a Village of Alafaya Club apartment by the University of Central Florida and were holding the boyfriend on the floor at gunpoint when the girlfriend emerged from a back room with a gun and sent the suspects fleeing.
At a cost of hundreds of millions of tax dollars, Detroit has launched its plan to contract the size of its city by demolishing thousands of abandoned buildings in areas blighted by decay. But the city is repeatedly running into squatters living in the abandoned buildings, slowing the city's effort to bulldoze its way to prosperity.
Rep. Luis Gutierrez (D-IL) will continue his nationwide executive amnesty tour in South Carolina on Friday. He will appear at Mount Moriah Baptist Church in North Charleston to inform illegal immigrants about President Barack Obama’s executive amnesty and Deferred Action
Left Wing Activists Say Lack of Transparency in Vermont Contract With Jonathan Gruber ‘Inappropriate’
More trouble for Jonathan Gruber. Now activists from the Left want access to his models so they can try to build a single-payer health care plan in Vermont. Gruber also faces questions from state leaders about his billing practices in Vermont.
Former Florida Governor and likely 2016 presidential candidate Jeb Bush’s wife Columba was reportedly responsible for convincing him that illegal immigration is an “act of love.” According to The Hill, Bush’s wife Columba, who is a “Mexican-born immigrant,” has “steeped Jeb in
Department of Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson implied on Thursday that more illegal immigrants may try to enter the country as the economy improves. After saying that he was “not declaring ‘mission accomplished’ on stemming the tide of illegal immigrants
Former Florida Governor and likely 2016 presidential candidate Jeb Bush reportedly “never forgave” Mitt Romney for moving to the right on illegal immigration, which was perhaps one of the only issues where Romney was somewhat in line with conservatives. Romney
White House Press Secretary Josh Earnest discussed vaccines today, after reporters quizzed him about the president’s views on parents who choose not to vaccinate their children.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Oregon governor deflects questions over fiancee's consulting payments30 Jan 2015, 1:47 PM PDT
- Republicans fume over ex-Gitmo inmate’s Taliban outreach, WH says no regrets30 Jan 2015, 12:11 PM PDT
- Dalai Lama, Obama reportedly to appear together in public for first time30 Jan 2015, 10:22 AM PDT
- David Duke considers run against Scalise30 Jan 2015, 10:10 AM PDT
- Romney announces he will not run for president in 201630 Jan 2015, 8:10 AM PDT
Fox News National
- NH lottery tickets come with a side of bacon 30 Jan 2015, 1:00 PM PDT
- Prosecutor: 4th Indianapolis house explosion suspect was considered before co-defendant talked30 Jan 2015, 1:00 PM PDT
- Denver police solve 18-year-old murder case, killer's mother shielded him until his own death30 Jan 2015, 12:53 PM PDT
- Father of 1st known surviving quintuplets in US dies in South Dakota at age 8930 Jan 2015, 12:32 PM PDT
- 35 years after Etan Patz disappeared, New York boy's murder trial opens30 Jan 2015, 12:26 PM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Golf Course Review - Poipu Bay Golf Course30 Jan 2015, 1:08 PM PDT
- Goodell: 'opportunity for us to get better'30 Jan 2015, 12:58 PM PDT
- Milan tries to snap skid against Parma30 Jan 2015, 11:59 AM PDT
- Knicks sign Amundson for rest of season30 Jan 2015, 11:54 AM PDT
- Cousins to replace Bryant in All-Star Game30 Jan 2015, 11:49 AM PDT