BOSTON (AP) — After two months of jury selection, a panel of 12 jurors and six alternates was seated Tuesday for the federal death penalty trial of Boston Marathon bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev.
Stage 2 of the Hillary email scandal has been achieved, as yesterday's "confused old lady who didn't understand how email works" defense utterly collapsed with the Associated Press' discovery that Clinton's mail server was located in her house and was registered under the name of a man who does not appear to exist.
The government can move quickly when it wants to, apparently. The Obama administration admits it approved 100,000 applications under President Obama’s executive amnesty expansion before a federal court put the program on hold. All the approvals were granted between November, 2014 and February of this year.
Actress Lena Dunham Skypes in to the EMILY's List gala in Washington, telling the pro-abortion group she speaks for younger Americans.
On March 4, gun control proponent Gabby Giffords will join Democrat lawmakers to push for expanded background checks on Capitol Hill.
Sen. Al Franken tells EMILY's List he's sorry for being a man.
A new survey has found that New Yorkers spend a larger percentage of their paychecks on rent than most other Americans.
A Las Vegas hospital faces questions after it accidentally left the bodies of twin babies wrapped in linens it sent to be cleaned. The mother children's mother apparently suffered a miscarriage early in her pregnancy and arrived at the hospital with the dead twins already wrapped in linens.
Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton touted the importance of “macaroni and cheese” issues in the federal government, as she teased a presidential run in a speech last night. Email didn't come up.
In an exposé entitled "Poor Kids of Silicon Valley," a CNN reporter seems shocked to uncover a high level of child poverty in the affluent Bay Area. CNN concludes, after consulting with “economists and experts,” that a minimum wage hike to $10.10 would significantly help end child poverty. But if CNN actually talked to the most impoverished families, they would have learned that raising minimum wage, like Oakland just did, results in maximizing single young mothers and their children living in poverty.
The computer server that transmitted and received Hillary Clinton's emails — on a private account she used exclusively for official business when she was secretary of state — traced back to an Internet service registered to her family's home in Chappaqua, New York, according to Internet records reviewed by The Associated Press.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Hillary’s private email fiasco: Why she remains a huge media target4 Mar 2015, 3:14 PM PDT
- Sportsmen group accused of being ‘green decoy’ for environmentalists4 Mar 2015, 6:13 AM PDT
- Hillary Clinton's email server traced to Internet service registered to NY home4 Mar 2015, 3:42 AM PDT
- State Department says Netanyahu twisted Kerry's words in speech to Congress4 Mar 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- Clinton teases possible 2016 campaign at abortion group's gala4 Mar 2015, 12:45 AM PDT
Fox News National
- Fingerprints of Aaron Hernandez and his alleged victim found in car4 Mar 2015, 7:33 AM PDT
- Opening statements begin in Boston Marathon bombing trial4 Mar 2015, 7:13 AM PDT
- 2 killed, 5 hurt in shootings at Southern California nightclub, gas station; suspects sought4 Mar 2015, 7:02 AM PDT
- The latest on the Boston Marathon bombing trial: Suspect used 'bomb favored by terrorists'4 Mar 2015, 7:02 AM PDT
- US stocks open lower as market heads for a second loss; Alcoa falls most in S&P 500 index4 Mar 2015, 6:47 AM PDT
Fox News Sports
- 2015 Ohio Valley Conference Tournament Preview4 Mar 2015, 6:36 AM PDT
- 2015 Big South Conference Tournament Preview4 Mar 2015, 6:31 AM PDT
- British Masters returns to European Tour schedule, top English players will rotate as host4 Mar 2015, 3:03 AM PDT
- British Open host Royal St. George's votes to allow female members for 1st time4 Mar 2015, 1:47 AM PDT
- Ivanovic, Errani advance at Monterrey4 Mar 2015, 1:14 AM PDT