Administration officials are warning Republicans not to pass a Department of Homeland Security funding bill that includes any attempt to block President Obama’s executive actions on immigration reform.
According to a Gallup poll released on Thursday, demographic shifts in age may favor Republicans over time.
On January 29, a female protester at a Council on Islamic-American Relations (CAIR) event in Texas grabbed the mic and screamed, "Islam will never dominate the United States."
Many have speculated, but now a top federal health official is confirming that the outbreak of measles traced to several Disney theme parks was likely caused by a foreign visitor or an American who had recently returned from a trip outside the country.
Many Republicans want new blood, and while they think Romney is a swell guy, they feel his time has passed, and that Marco Rubio, Ted Cruz, Scott Walker, or some other like-minded candidate would have a better shot of defeating the Democrat nominee in 2016.
After an hour of testimony by citizens speaking on the need for a civilian-led board to oversee St. Louis police, a hearing held at City Hall devolved into chaos and had to be canceled when protesters refused to allow police officers to testify.
On January 29, an armed intruder broke into the home of a Detroit, Michigan, cancer patient and was shot and killed by the patient's 74-year-old husband.
As the Senate considers whether to take up a House-passed bill that aims to roll back President Obama’s executive amnesty for illegal aliens, lawmakers might want to check with their constituents.
Mitt Romney is back. If he runs in 2016, he's already warming up by attacking Democrat front runner Hillary Clinton.
Exclusive — Rand Paul: Obama Defended ‘Hillary’s War’ In Libya In Secret Capitol Hill Meeting With GOP
Sen. Rand Paul is criticizing Hillary Clinton for engineering a rush to war in Libya in 2011.
Senator Barbara Boxer (D-CA) was deeply unpopular among Californians last fall, with only 41% of adults and 45% of likely voters approving of her performance, according to the Public Policy Institute of California (PPIC). However, her decision to retire has been followed by a dramatic increase in her popularity: 53% of adults and 51% of likely voters now approve in a new PPIC poll.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Fierce backlash against the liberal who trashed the PC police30 Jan 2015, 3:00 AM PDT
- Fox News Poll: Romney remains top of GOP field, Clinton leads Democrats30 Jan 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- Oregon gov under fire after fiancee admits getting $118G in consulting role30 Jan 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- Federal prosecutors in Chicago drop drug charges against 27 people in stash house sting cases30 Jan 2015, 12:45 AM PDT
- US reportedly reaches out to Yemen's Houthi rebels to promote anti-Al Qaeda campaign30 Jan 2015, 12:06 AM PDT
Fox News National
- Pit bull owners refuse to give up dog after it attacked 3-year-old30 Jan 2015, 3:31 AM PDT
- Utah killer says ideas inspired family suicide30 Jan 2015, 1:56 AM PDT
- Judge hears arguments on legality of no fly list as FBI lists plaintiff's brother as terrorist30 Jan 2015, 1:46 AM PDT
- FBI adds alleged al-Shabab recruiter from Virginia to most-wanted terrorist list30 Jan 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- APNewsBreak: Killer says his ideas influenced Utah family's suicide, admits they lost contact30 Jan 2015, 12:46 AM PDT
Fox News Sports
- UC Davis to play at Nevada, Hawaii30 Jan 2015, 3:11 AM PDT
- Scotland's Marc Warren leads Dubai Desert Classic by 1 in clubhouse after 2nd round30 Jan 2015, 2:18 AM PDT
- Businesses steer clear of using 'Super Bowl' moniker30 Jan 2015, 1:29 AM PDT
- Tiger Woods stumbles out of the gate in a not-so-super start to his year30 Jan 2015, 1:03 AM PDT
- Mattek-Sands, Safarova win women's doubles title30 Jan 2015, 12:31 AM PDT