After the Israeli Prime Minister speaks, the Speaker plans to cave on executive amnesty.
Prosecutors have charged a Plainville, Massachusetts teen with involuntary manslaughter for allegedly encouraging a friend to kill himself in a parking lot last July. The charge against Michelle Carter, now 18, reports the Boston Globe, claims she helped Conrad Roy
A liberal group wants to replace Old Hickory on the most common American bill. It aims to put a woman's portrait on the $20, and Planned Parenthood founder Margaret Sanger is one of its options.
On the day that the House prepared to collapse and pass a DHS bill that funds President Obama's executive amnesty, some lawmakers are talking tough about the FCC's "net neutering" actions last week. But they haven't offered any proposals to push back.
President Obama didn't watch Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu's speech. But the president is confident Netanyahu didn't offer any ideas, and Obama's sure his approach to Iran is better.
Following his stirring address to a joint session of Congress on Tuesday, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu will return home, having made his point about the dangers of the Iran deal currently on the table. The question is: what next for Congress? President Barack Obama has vowed to veto any new sanctions--and may have sown enough division in his party to prevent an override. Yet there is another bill in the works that, after Tuesday, Obama may find he cannot refuse.
Exclusive — Huelskamp Slams Team Boehner for Attack Ads: ‘Exactly Why They Continue to Lose Elections’
Rep. Tim Huelskamp is slamming House Speaker John Boehner over House leadership's latest collapse -- a decision to agree to fund President Obama's executive amnesty.
POLL: Most in AZ Support ‘Aggressive Pursuit of Deportation’ for Illegal Aliens —Including 35 Percent of Dems
Support of the aggressive pursuit of deportation for illegal aliens has remained strong in Arizona — even after years of relentless media efforts to demonize SB 1070, the Arizona bill that was among the nation’s most strict anti-illegal immigration efforts in existence. SB 1070, or properly named the Support Our Law Enforcement and Safe Neighborhoods Act, sparked wide criticism across the nation — criticism that often devolved into allegations of racism or racial profiling. However, a recent poll conducted by a cooperative effort between the Cronkite School of Journalism at Arizona State University and the Morrison Institute for Public Policy showed that there was no significant difference between attitudes in Latino communities and white communities on the issue. According to the Morrison Institute, "Whites (53 percent) and Latinos (47 percent)" agreed with the statement: "“Arizona should aggressively pursue the deportation of undocumented immigrants."
In January 2013, one month after the heinous attack on Sandy Hook Elementary School, New York Governor Andrew Cuomo (D) successfully pressed for the SAFE Act, a massive body of gun control legislation aimed at curbing violent crime. Just two years later, however, the number of shootings and murders have increased.
M. Stanton Evans, the author of the Sharon Statement elucidating the guiding principles of Young Americans for Freedom, has passed away at 80. He leaves behind 10 books and 10,000 jokes.
Former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin said it was a “shocking insult” to America’s ally Israel that President Barack Obama and members of his administration snubbed Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu by not attending his Tuesday address to a joint session
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Netanyahu’s moment: When politics and media coverage go nuclear3 Mar 2015, 6:13 PM PDT
- Rubio dines with Republican mega-donor Adelson3 Mar 2015, 11:37 AM PDT
- Netanyahu faces Dem ire in wake of Iran address3 Mar 2015, 11:26 AM PDT
- Transcript of Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu's speech to Congress3 Mar 2015, 10:03 AM PDT
- Petraeus pleads guilty to misdemeanor charge in plea deal over claims he leaked classified info to mistress3 Mar 2015, 9:37 AM PDT
Fox News National
- Official: US report finds racial bias in Ferguson police3 Mar 2015, 1:07 PM PDT
- Landmark bridge at center of Obama visit to Selma named for reputed Ku Klux Klan leader3 Mar 2015, 11:46 AM PDT
- US commander: arming Ukraine would increase domestic pressure on Russia's Putin3 Mar 2015, 11:45 AM PDT
- Vietnamese man extradited from UK to face US charge he provided material support to al-Qaida3 Mar 2015, 11:16 AM PDT
- Judge rules white supremacist will go on trial in Kansas Jewish sites shootings3 Mar 2015, 11:15 AM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Golf Tidbits: Tinkering never ends for Harrington3 Mar 2015, 12:10 PM PDT
- Nuggets fire Shaw3 Mar 2015, 11:47 AM PDT
- 2015 Atlantic Sun Conference Tournament Preview3 Mar 2015, 11:40 AM PDT
- 2015 Patriot League Tournament Preview3 Mar 2015, 11:31 AM PDT
- Mavs sign James for remainder of season3 Mar 2015, 11:30 AM PDT