WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. (AP) -- A woman who blogged for years about her son's constant health woes was convicted Monday of poisoning him to death by force-feeding heavy concentrations of sodium through his stomach tube.
Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker already has staff and time invested in Iowa and New Hampshire, the first two states in the GOP's presidential sweepstakes. Now he's plotting what CNN describes as a "blitz" in South Carolina.
NYT Shock Report: Hillary Clinton Sent Every Official Email as Secretary of State from a Private Account
WASHINGTON — Hillary Rodham Clinton exclusively used a personal email account to conduct government business as secretary of state, State Department officials said, and may have violated federal requirements that officials’ correspondence be retained as part of the agency’s record.
Rep. Aaron Schock (R-IL) is again accused of using tax dollars for personal travel, this time to a November Bears Game in Chicago.
On Monday, Dr. Willie Soon, the brilliant astrophysicist at the Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics who has been smeared by media outlets including the Boston Globe, The New York Times, the Washington Post, the Guardian, Scientific American and Nature because he had the temerity to point out that human activities are not “a major cause of global warming,” struck back with a press release defending himself from the scurrilous charges aimed at him.
The red tape involved in firing federal employees is so bad that the government hasn't even been able to fire employees who were caught watching up to six hours a day of porn at work.
When the Kansas House reconvenes on Wednesday, they will take up legislation to rescind the requirement for concealed carry permits in their state.
Most observers of the legal battle over Obamacare's subsidies are now familiar with the two clips (one video and one audio) in which economist Jonathan Gruber takes the plaintiff's side, saying only states which set up an exchange will receive subsidies. But a third example of Gruber saying much the same thing has, so far, received very little attention.
Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker finished second in the straw poll at CPAC, but he’s the frontrunner in another individual state poll.
Businessman Donald Trump declared that he is more likely to defeat Hillary Clinton in 2016 than other potential 2016 GOP presidential candidates. Trump, who said at the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) that there is a 75 to 80 percent
Billionaire Warren Buffett believes Hillary Clinton will “very likely” be the next president and slammed Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) for being “angry” and “divisive.” In a Monday CNBC interview, Buffett, after saying that Clinton is likely to win the White
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Hillary Clinton used private email account while secretary of state, report says2 Mar 2015, 7:53 PM PDT
- Netanyahu ready to take Iran case to Congress in controversial speech2 Mar 2015, 6:18 PM PDT
- Sources: More than a dozen ISIS operatives in Libya, but no US authority to strike2 Mar 2015, 4:15 PM PDT
- Hillary’s foreign fundraising mess: Even the liberal press is fed up 2 Mar 2015, 4:13 PM PDT
- Senate rejects proposal to negotiate with House on DHS funding, handing issue back to Boehner2 Mar 2015, 4:05 PM PDT
Fox News National
- Georgia postpones woman's execution, citing issue with lethal injection drug3 Mar 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- LAPD chief says homeless man shot by police reached for officer's gun3 Mar 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- Feds: Kansas man well on his way to becoming terrorist before sting 2 Mar 2015, 6:14 PM PDT
- Official: Virginia man on FBI's most-wanted terror list has been detained in Somalia2 Mar 2015, 4:46 PM PDT
- Southern California man charged with kidnapping, raping 16-year-old girl over 5 days in RV2 Mar 2015, 4:00 PM PDT