Wealthy tech founders and the automation of middle-class jobs are often blamed for increasing concentrations of wealth in fewer hands. But a 26-year-old MIT graduate student, Matthew Rognlie, is making waves for an alternative theory of inequality: the problem is housing.
With Indiana Gov. and potential 2016 GOP presidential contender Mike Pence signing "a controversial state Senate bill that simply states the government can't interfere with people and businesses exercising their religious beliefs," the media is now ripe with speculation that the issue may be in play in the presidential politics of 2016.
When people think 'Merica they think NRA, AR-15, mom's apple pie, fishing and camping, Smith & Wesson, NASCAR events, and Super Bowl Sunday. And yes, they also think about cooking bacon on the silencer of a machine gun.
Hillary Rodham Clinton wiped her email server "clean," permanently deleting all emails from it, the Republican chairman of a House committee investigating the 2012 Benghazi attacks said Friday.
On Friday, Secretary of State John Kerry requested that the State Department’s Inspector General review the way in which the agency preserves its emails. “We are also facing challenges regarding our integration of record keeping technologies and the use of
Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton wiped her private email server clean and did not turn over a single new email to the House Select Benghazi Committee after it subpoenaed Clinton’s private emails, according to Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-SC), who
Second grader Adam Stinnett is so proud of his older stepbrother--a soldier in the US Army--that he got his hair cut in the classic "high-and-tight" military style to honor him. But the principal at Bobby Ray Memorial Elementary did not approve, and sent a letter home informing Adam's mother to shave off the military haircut or her son "could not return to school."
In the five years since the Supreme Court decided Citizens United vs. F.E.C., liberal special interests have attempted to silence independent speech and the voices of non-profit organizations. Their radical agenda has been embraced by President Obama and Democrats in
With the top dogs in his corner, Politico reports that Sen. Chuck Schumer is in position to replace departing Sen. Harry Reid as Democratic Senate leader.
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu continues to face harsh criticism, at home and abroad, for remarks he made on Election Day warning that Arabs were being bused to the polls and voting in large numbers, threatening the future of the right-wing government. Netanyahu has since apologized to the Arab community. From a purely political perspective, however, the only thing that matters is that he won. That raises the question: what if Republicans had done the same in 2008 and 2012?
In late December, 2013 The New York Times whitewashed the Benghazi Islamist terrorist attack, claiming that based “on extensive interviews with Libyans in Benghazi who had direct knowledge of the attack there and its context, turned up no evidence that Al Qaeda or other international terrorist groups had any role in the assault.”
In a little-noticed move this week, California State Assembly Minority Leader Kristin Olsen, completed a purge of “conservative” policy staffers. The dramatic reversal—in both function and ideology of the Assembly Republican Caucus—mirrors the California GOP's leftward shift, which has eschewed social conservatives as a “fringe” element.
Humanity handled Y2K. But AI may be something bigger and more difficult. After all, we didn't have to worry about Y2K fighting back. Perhaps it's worth thinking about the safeguards that should be built into contemporary progenitors of the future's incredibly complex expert systems, before they become self-aware and acquire civil rights.
The White House spokesman says the administration doesn't care for a state law just signed in Indiana.
Rep. Gutierrez Unveils ‘Do Not Deport Me’ Cards, Encourages Illegal Immigrants To Prep For Exec. Amnesty
Rep. Luis Gutierrez (D-IL) has created what he is calling a “family defender toolkit” or a pamphlet for illegal immigrants to help them prepare for President Obama’s executive amnesty and avoid deportation while they wait to apply.
As the retiring Sen. Harry Reid participated in interview with KNPR, a Nevada Public Radio station, President Obama surprised him by participating in the show as one of the callers.
On March 27 MSNBC reported the number of states considering Campus Carry has grown so great that Everytown for Gun Safety has made "March Madness"-like brackets to keep up with what the NRA is accomplishing across the country.
Former Governor Jeb Bush (Florida) has a slight lead in New Hampshire among potential Republican Presidential candidates, but nearly a quarter of respondents were undecided ten months before the first-in-the-nation primary will take place.
Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley (R-IA) wants to make sure the Department of Homeland Security holds its Deputy Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas accountable for actions he took while director of USCIS. Specifically, granting EB-5 visa benefits to Democratically connected foreign investors.
Sen. Harry Reid is leaving the Senate in 2017. But he leaves a legacy of odd, often insulting, statements.
Ben Affleck traveled to Washington D.C. Thursday to offer testimony before the U.S. Senate about the importance of foreign aid in Africa, citing his philanthropic efforts in the Democratic Republic of the Congo, but he also stopped to reference his upcoming Batman film.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Head of House Benghazi probe says Hillary Clinton wiped email server 'clean'27 Mar 2015, 4:08 PM PDT
- Despite White House spin, the media quickly nailed the Bowe Bergdahl story27 Mar 2015, 3:56 PM PDT
- Dem resolution warns global warming could force women into prostitution27 Mar 2015, 3:13 PM PDT
- Senator’s questions over Clinton Foundation Nigerian donor spark GOP infighting27 Mar 2015, 1:58 PM PDT
- Kerry orders State Department review of records retention amid Clinton email controversy27 Mar 2015, 1:24 PM PDT
Fox News National
- Judge fines Wash. florist over same-sex wedding flowers27 Mar 2015, 4:48 PM PDT
- Colo. bank robbery suspects 'Googled' how to escape, authorities say27 Mar 2015, 4:36 PM PDT
- Girl, 4, sneaks out, hops bus in search of 3 a.m. snack; sings, 'All I want is a slushie'27 Mar 2015, 4:17 PM PDT
- Federal grand jury indicts ex-police officer in Kansas City-area stun gun case involving teen27 Mar 2015, 4:06 PM PDT
- Philadelphia students get day off before pope's September visit because of street closures27 Mar 2015, 4:05 PM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Florida's Frazier to enter NBA Draft27 Mar 2015, 4:17 PM PDT
- Extra Points: Snyder and the Beltway radio wars27 Mar 2015, 3:53 PM PDT
- Will Power paces IndyCar field at St. Pete as series returns after long winter layoff27 Mar 2015, 3:48 PM PDT
- Monty, Durant share lead in Mississippi27 Mar 2015, 3:26 PM PDT
- NASCAR confiscating tires as chatter in garage focuses on teams suspected of cheating27 Mar 2015, 2:35 PM PDT