The Obama administration wants U.S. Federal Judge Andrew Hanen to reverse his prior decision and allow President Obama’s executive amnesty to go forward by Monday. If not, the administration says it will go to a higher court.
Beaver Valley Rifle & Pistol Club (BVRPC) in Brighton Township, Pennsylvania, has an ammo vending machine for the convenience of range members.
The Star Ledger's Paul Mulshine highlights two polls, one in South Carolina and one in Florida, in which Christie is stuck far back in the GOP pack in also-ran land.
The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau seems to be playing a much larger role in the Obama administration's Operation Choke Point these days. But you wouldn't know that from the gentle questioning of CFPB Director Richard Cordray on Capitol Hill.
In a recent interview, Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia said conservatives and Republicans could move quickly to eliminate parts of Obamacare after the Court issues a decision in a case being heard this month, causing some to hope that the decision might end up dealing a blow to the president's take over of the nation's health care system.
Gallipoli was a failure that haunted Churchill as much as supporting the Iraq War haunts many politicians today. Yet he was right about Hitler when others hid from the truth. Churchill, like Netanyahu and unlike Barack Obama, worried more about victory than pride.
Pro-amnesty advocates will try to co-opt Sunday’s commemoration of the “Bloody Sunday” march in Selma–one of the most seminal moments in the civil rights movement and the history of the country–to again push the false narrative that amnesty for illegal
Conservatives, long used to the media protecting the Clintons at all costs, are puzzled by the fact that journalists seem to be pouncing on the latest scandal involving Hillary Clinton's offsite email server. As Clinton scandals go, this hardly seems the worst. It seems that federal laws may have been broken--but they may not have been. (The Wall Street Journal concluded, bizarrely, that the private email system "was legal while she served as the nation’s top diplomat.") Why the sudden interest?
A pledge for a fraternity at Syracuse University may lose some of his fingers from frostbite after being forced to crawl through snow in subzero temperatures and now the fraternity is being investigated for hazing, authorities report.
RNC Communications Director and chief strategist Sean Spicer issued the following statement in response to former DNC Communications Director and current American Bridge President Brad Woodhouse’s attack on New Jersey Governor Chris Christie, which claimed Democrats "want to kill him dead."
A swath of snow reaching from Texas to Maryland has once again buried states in ice and snow, shutting down highways in Kentucky and causing authorities in Washington D.C. to ban sledding for insurance reasons.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- US added 295,000 jobs in February as unemployment rate dips to 5.5 percent6 Mar 2015, 6:44 AM PDT
- Watchdog slams poor planning that led to botched rollout of Healthcare.gov6 Mar 2015, 4:15 AM PDT
- A '90s Rerun: Why the press is pounding Hillary over the email debacle6 Mar 2015, 3:56 AM PDT
- Clinton created multiple email addresses on private server, data show 6 Mar 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- Exclusive: Internal cable from Clinton State Department office barred use of personal email5 Mar 2015, 10:00 PM PDT
Fox News National
- Dallas teacher gets time out for X-rated, profanity laced rant at 6th graders6 Mar 2015, 12:42 PM PDT
- US employers added a robust 295K jobs in Feb; jobless rate falls to 5.5 pct.6 Mar 2015, 5:48 AM PDT
- US trade deficit falls 8.3 percent in January to $41.8 billion as exports, imports fall6 Mar 2015, 5:48 AM PDT
- Prosecutors: Businessman laundered millions through payroll company, bought strippers, jewelry6 Mar 2015, 5:47 AM PDT
- Ohio man calls 911 to say wife stole his cocaine, then is arrested by responding officers6 Mar 2015, 5:16 AM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Blazers' Matthews ruptures Achilles in win6 Mar 2015, 6:14 AM PDT
- 2015 Summit League Tournament Preview6 Mar 2015, 6:13 AM PDT
- 2015 West Coast Conference Tournament Preview6 Mar 2015, 6:12 AM PDT
- Bach: IOC doesn't necessarily condone political systems in Olympic host countries6 Mar 2015, 4:04 AM PDT
- Unseasonably warm weather moves Iditarod route farther north6 Mar 2015, 12:38 AM PDT