Responding to pro-abortion House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi’s statement last week that she had “great standing” to speak about the issue of abortion because she is a “Catholic and a mom of five,” San Francisco Archbishop Salvatore Cordileone said that “no Catholic can dissent in good conscience” from the Church’s teaching on the sanctity of human life.
Former Cuban Dictator Fidel Castro has come out of hiding to speak about the recent deal his little brother Raul struck with President Barack Obama on “normalizing” relations between the two countries. Castro said: Defending peace is the duty of
Establishment Republicans and writers who have always been jealous of former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin’s influence and think regular Americans speak the mind-numbing and inside-the-beltway jargon of Congressional staffers who make up the bipartisan permanent political class again downplayed Palin’s
After the GOP establishment leadership caved on defunding Obamacare and President Barack Obama’s executive amnesty, Rep. Steve King (R-IA) realized how important it is to have a conservative president in the White House. That was what, in part, prompted him
The Chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-IA) is thanking House leaders for pulling the controversial border security legislation from the schedule this week.
A British newspaper is doing the math and explaining exactly what ObamaCare is likely to cost American taxpayers over the next 10 years. The human costs, of course, are incalculable but much higher.
Rep. Loretta Sanchez (D-CA) claims her Republican colleagues are using the Benghazi Select Committee to feed conspiracy theories about the attacks.
The State Department won't allow key witnesses to testify about Benghazi, saying it must protect their safety.
House leadership intends to tackle "issues" with a controversial border bill after a new conservative group claimed credit for getting the measure yanked off this week's schedule.
A majority of states (26) have joined the lawsuit against President Barack Obama’s executive amnesty after Nevada and Tennessee officially joined the multi-state lawsuit on Monday. Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton announced that “Texas is proud to lead a coalition
Iowa Governor Terry Branstad (R) reportedly has urged Jeb Bush to compete in Iowa if he intends to run for the White House in 2016. According to the Des Moines Register, Branstad reportedly spoke with the former Florida governor and
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Obama floats offering first-ever drilling leases in Atlantic27 Jan 2015, 10:22 AM PDT
- Gowdy says admin is slow-walking Benghazi docs, Cummings claims GOP is moving at 'glacial' pace27 Jan 2015, 10:19 AM PDT
- Obama administration asks Congress for enhanced trade-deal authority27 Jan 2015, 9:53 AM PDT
- Senate Dems back down on Iran, say won’t support sanctions bill yet27 Jan 2015, 9:42 AM PDT
- End of extended unemployment benefits credited for job surge27 Jan 2015, 8:05 AM PDT
Fox News National
- Prosecutors seek 12-year sentence for Venezuelan financier who ran massive Connecticut fraud27 Jan 2015, 10:31 AM PDT
- Florida woman accused of drowning puppy in airport toilet27 Jan 2015, 10:10 AM PDT
- Snowstorm sasquatch? Watch out for the Boston yeti, seen strolling around and hailing cabs27 Jan 2015, 10:02 AM PDT
- 17-year-old Ohio murder suspect caught after escape charged with kidnapping, other counts27 Jan 2015, 10:01 AM PDT
- Historic gold nuggets stolen from Wells Fargo museum in San Francisco27 Jan 2015, 9:54 AM PDT
Fox News Sports
- From afterthought to legend27 Jan 2015, 11:07 AM PDT
- Lance Armstrong says he'd probably dope again27 Jan 2015, 11:05 AM PDT
- HScott Motorsports brings Michael Annett on board as team expands to 2 Sprint Cup entries27 Jan 2015, 10:38 AM PDT
- Extra Points: Kraft flexes his muscle27 Jan 2015, 10:29 AM PDT
- Darlington's return to Labor Day weekend will be run under the lights27 Jan 2015, 10:24 AM PDT