The Chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-IA) is thanking House leaders for pulling the controversial border security legislation from the schedule this week.
President Barack Obama’s nominee to replace Eric Holder as Attorney General of the United States, Loretta Lynch, said on Wednesday during a Senate Judiciary Committee confirmation hearing that she thinks illegal aliens have the same right to work in America as American citizens do.
Alabama Sen. Jeff Sessions pressed Attorney General nominee Loretta Lynch on who has a greater right to work in the United States during Wednesday’s Senate Judiciary Committee hearing. Lynch, who's been nominated to replace Attorney General Eric Holder, responded that all people should be working.
Exclusive — More Than 40 House Republicans To Mitch McConnell: Fight Against Executive Amnesty Funding Now
More than 40 House Republicans are urging the Senate to pass a bill aimed at rolling back funding for President Obama’s executive amnesty.
Despite President Obama's happy talk, it is clear that America's recovery from recession isn't going as well as it needs to.
California’s commercial and industrial energy costs are about 37% higher than the national average in the continental United States due to Governor Brown’s 33% sustainable energy mandate. And with rates 41% to 46% higher in San Diego County than the national average, local investment and job growth are being hammered.
President Obama’s nominee for Attorney General dodged important questions about the president’s executive amnesty for millions of illegal immigrants, but indicated that the legal argument was “reasonable.”
After calling John Boehner's admission that "there have been a couple of stumbles” in the new Congress a "dry understatement," the establishment-friendly Washington Post goes on to note what most in the GOP base already know: the establishment GOP is less than impressive when it comes to governing.
Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg talks a good game on free speech. But when Turkey's government threatened to pull the plug on his Web site, over cartoons of Mohammed, Facebook caved. Defiance gave way to submission.
Customs and Border Protection will be on hand at Super Bowl XLIX this Sunday to keep the big game between the New England Patriots and Seattle Seahawks secure, employing equipment usually used on the U.S.-Mexico border. “Customs and Border Protection
A lawmaker in New Hampshire wants to open up his state's insurance market by allowing companies from other states to sell policies there.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- House passes bill aimed at expediting natural gas exports28 Jan 2015, 10:28 AM PDT
- DEA chief: US abandoned plan to track cars near gun shows28 Jan 2015, 9:40 AM PDT
- Rule of law questions loom for Holder replacement28 Jan 2015, 8:14 AM PDT
- AG nominee backs Obama on immigration actions, cites 'right' to work for all residents28 Jan 2015, 8:04 AM PDT
- Pentagon insists no decision reached on Bergdahl case, despite desertion charge claim28 Jan 2015, 7:36 AM PDT
Fox News National
- Famed SC civil rights protesters have convictions erased28 Jan 2015, 10:15 AM PDT
- As pet reptile grows, Lithuanian student realizes it's probably not a lizard28 Jan 2015, 9:32 AM PDT
- Stock market rises at midday after strong earnings from Apple; investors await Fed statement28 Jan 2015, 9:15 AM PDT
- Abandoned puppy shoots to 'Bowl' fame28 Jan 2015, 9:05 AM PDT
- Female Gitmo guard testifies she felt 'less a soldier' when barred from touching inmates28 Jan 2015, 9:01 AM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Pulse of the NBA28 Jan 2015, 10:22 AM PDT
- Nets' Teletovic to be discharged, full recovery likely28 Jan 2015, 10:17 AM PDT
- Serena vs. Keys in Aussie semis28 Jan 2015, 10:14 AM PDT
- Rounding Third: It's getting close to A-Rod time28 Jan 2015, 10:06 AM PDT
- Ronaldo receives two-game ban after red card28 Jan 2015, 9:46 AM PDT