Administration officials are warning Republicans not to pass a Department of Homeland Security funding bill that includes any attempt to block President Obama’s executive actions on immigration reform.
Calling it "one of the largest burdens the party has carried in decades," The Hill reports that the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee (DSCC) is carrying $15 million in operational debt going into the 2016 election cycle, and that doesn't include the "$5 million loan the organization took out to buy a house adjacent to its headquarters that it has leased for years..."
DALLAS, Texas — Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) said former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton—a former U.S. Senator from New York, the former First Lady of the United States, and the Democrats’ likely frontrunner and nominee in 2016—is “yesterday’s news.”
In 2014, GDP growth bounced back in the spring and summer from a tough winter, but in the fourth quarter, it fell off to 2.6 percent. History indicates the country should be doing a lot better—simply, too many prime working-age Americans are despondent and have permanently dropped out of the workforce.
Congresswoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D-FL) recently spoke to a group of Jewish Americans in South Florida, joking about how one of the reasons she actually joined them... was to "meet" people, as well expressing her concerns about the "global war on terror," and her disbelief that MSNBC and CNN would irresponsibly conduct biased reporting.
Eric Scheidler of Pro-Life Action League sent a package to every abortion clinic in the country that includes a pair of handcuffs, a photo of a recently arrested abortionist, and a note: “Could you be next? If you want to get out of the abortion business, give me a call.”
Real estate mogul, television personality, and prospective presidential candidate Donald Trump took to his Twitter account to sum up Friday's political events for Republicans.
When I saw the top of the home page headline concerning the newly proposed State news agency being proposed by the Pence administration (it was the top story at Breitbart.com) Tuesday, it was completely impossible for me to comprehend what I was seeing.
The Department of Homeland Security says 1,000 illegal immigrants released in FY 2013 committed fresh crimes.
Sen. Rand Paul discusses politics and football while winging it to Dallas.
Despite President Barack Obama's promise that Obamacare plans would cost less than the average cell phone or cable bill, a new study finds that nearly half of the nation's uninsured say Obamacare is too expensive.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Michelle Obama defends 'American Sniper' at veterans event30 Jan 2015, 6:39 PM PDT
- Juan Williams on Romney’s decision not to run in 2016: “Mitt, your time has passed”30 Jan 2015, 6:14 PM PDT
- ISIS chemical weapons expert killed in airstrike, US officials say30 Jan 2015, 5:55 PM PDT
- 1,000 'criminal aliens' released by ICE committed new crimes, Grassley says30 Jan 2015, 5:22 PM PDT
- Romney exit resets 2016 field, gives boost to Bush30 Jan 2015, 4:11 PM PDT
Fox News National
- Wisconsin team tries to defend national snow sculpting championship in Lake Geneva30 Jan 2015, 4:30 PM PDT
- Brandeis University president step down at end of school year, take job at Yale Law School30 Jan 2015, 4:15 PM PDT
- New York City pharmacist who tried to make ricin, weapons-grade toxins, sentenced to prison30 Jan 2015, 4:00 PM PDT
- Attorney wants mistrial declared in Vanderbilt rape case, says juror did not disclose rape30 Jan 2015, 3:31 PM PDT
- Commission: Consolidate GI Bill Benefits, Delay Transferability30 Jan 2015, 2:47 PM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Hawks top Blazers as win streak reaches 1830 Jan 2015, 8:24 PM PDT
- Motiejunas, Rockets hold off Celtics30 Jan 2015, 8:23 PM PDT
- Cavs beat Kings for 9th straight win30 Jan 2015, 8:12 PM PDT
- National Hockey League Game Capsules30 Jan 2015, 8:09 PM PDT
- Despres gets Pens past Devils in OT30 Jan 2015, 8:08 PM PDT