David Silverman, head of the American Atheists group at CPAC, told Breitbart News that “Obama was raised by an atheist and a skeptic, so he at least knows the arguments."
Republican Mayor of Fresno Ashley Swearengin has decided against running for the United States Senate seat being vacated by Democratic firebrand Barbara Boxer in 2016.
On February 27 the West Virginia senate passed a bill to eliminate the need for obtaining a permit to to carry a concealed handgun, citing the 2nd Amendment as reason enough to exercise an "inherent right."
The hard-Left publication The Nation and their allies advocated for the FCC’s “Net Neutrality” passage to regulate and tax the Internet as “People Power". But in politics, it is always best to “follow the money.” For 2014, lobbying expenditures by computer/Internet companies hit $139.5 million. The Left likes to talk about "People Power", but Silicon Valley lobbying cash is "Corporate Power."
A new ID card issued by the city of New York, called IDNYC, has drawn an unexpectedly huge response, as some New Yorkers who already have government-issued identification have joined enormous numbers of illegal immigrants, elderly residents, and even the homeless to clamor for such a card.
The winter that won't fade is still punishing areas of the Midwest and east cost with temperatures that continue to break record lows, and nothing is changing for the better any time soon, forecasters say.
Though the Republican establishment puts a premium on a presidential candidate’s ability to raise money, that is the quality that Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) attendees said was the least important to them in a presidential candidate. Just 2% of
CPAC is over! Here are some of my observations from Day Three.
Jeb Bush finishes a disappointing fifth in the CPAC straw poll, even though he reportedly brought busloads of supporters to back his candidacy.
NATIONAL HARBOR, Maryland — Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY), a likely 2016 GOP presidential candidate, thanked participants at the Conservative Political Action Committee (CPAC) for handing him a victory in the 2015 CPAC straw poll.
NATIONAL HARBOR, Maryland -- Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul won this year's 2015 CPAC's straw poll, with Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker coming in only two points behind.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Christie to Calif. Republicans: No rush to pick 2016 nominee1 Mar 2015, 12:03 PM PDT
- Rubio, Jindal make 2016 pitch at meeting held by influential Club for Growth1 Mar 2015, 11:51 AM PDT
- Rubio, Jindal make their pitch for potential 2016 run at meeting held by influential Club for Growth1 Mar 2015, 11:37 AM PDT
- 'I don't believe in amnesty,' Walker says, admitting flip-flop on immigration stance1 Mar 2015, 10:46 AM PDT
- No DHS deal with Dems; Boehner's job safe, House Whip Scalise says1 Mar 2015, 9:03 AM PDT
Fox News National
- Veteran-turned-principal vows to root out ‘pathetic cowards’ behind Twitter bullying1 Mar 2015, 11:59 AM PDT
- Process of carving up $60M Sandusky fine from Penn State for anti-child abuse efforts underway1 Mar 2015, 10:57 AM PDT
- Brrr! February brought record cold to Northeast cities; record snow to Boston1 Mar 2015, 10:16 AM PDT
- Officials: Man accused of killing wife with ax on Christmas Eve pronounced dead in suicide1 Mar 2015, 10:15 AM PDT
- Plane passengers stuck on plane for more than 9 hours in travel nightmare1 Mar 2015, 9:53 AM PDT