BOSTON (AP) — After two months of jury selection, a panel of 12 jurors and six alternates was seated Tuesday for the federal death penalty trial of Boston Marathon bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev.
On Tuesday, United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) officials revealed that the agency processed nearly seven million immigration-related applications in just one year alone (fiscal year 2014). Because the agency does not have the resources to conduct in-person interviews with
The Fire Department of New York has sworn in its first female and first openly gay chaplain.
House Speaker John Boehner is losing influence in his conference, and relied on Democrat votes to pass a DHS funding bill on Tuesday.
A day after coming under fire from influential pro-lifers, Governor Scott Walker announced his support for a ban on abortions performed after the 20th week.
Hillary Clinton is set to deliver the keynote speech at the 30th anniversary gala of pro-abortion PAC EMILY’s List in Washington, D.C. on Tuesday. She probably won't mention email, but will be preparing the ground for her expected presidential bid.
The check's in the email. The White House tells reporters that former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and the State Department "complied with the guidelines" of the Federal Records Act by submitting thousands of emails back to the State Department after she left office.
Democrats are a minority in both Houses of Congress, but you wouldn't know it. They're crowing about forcing the House to accept a Senate-passed DHS spending bill that contains funding for President Obama's executive amnesty.
The late Stan Evans did many great things in his long career. But conservatives should be especially thankful for two in particular.
Forbes released it’s annual list of the world’s billionaires and it shows that America is increasingly becoming a nation of self-made elite. Since Forbes started keeping track in 1984, the number of completely self-made billionaires (who grew from little wealth)
House Speaker John Boehner's cave on executive amnesty is perfectly timed. First Prime Minister Netanyahu speaks for boldness and action, hours later Boehner collapses in defeat before the wishes of minority Democrats.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Netanyahu’s moment: When politics and media coverage go nuclear3 Mar 2015, 6:13 PM PDT
- As Supreme Court takes up ObamaCare, GOP offers alternatives, Dems warn of 'massive damage’3 Mar 2015, 3:09 PM PDT
- Former R.I. House speaker pleads guilty to Federal bribery charges3 Mar 2015, 1:57 PM PDT
- Searing DOJ report says Ferguson PD routinely violated rights of African-Americans3 Mar 2015, 1:13 PM PDT
- Senate GOP tries to repeal NLRB rule on union elections3 Mar 2015, 1:12 PM PDT
Fox News National
- 'Controlled chaos': Fisherman reels in Great White shark from Florida beach3 Mar 2015, 4:17 PM PDT
- Criminal mischief charge for driver whose truck fell through ice into river with dog inside3 Mar 2015, 3:46 PM PDT
- Pentagon officials say briefing on Mosul offensive was inaccurate, inappropriate3 Mar 2015, 2:31 PM PDT
- Car kills Florida girl who sat in road during family argument3 Mar 2015, 2:22 PM PDT
- University of California president plans to cap enrollment of non-residents at some campuses3 Mar 2015, 2:18 PM PDT