Boston Marathon bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev deliberately placed pressure-cooker bombs filled with nails and ball bearings behind a row of children, said prosecuting U.S. Attorney William Weinreb.
It does not matter whether they attended the speech, boycotted the speech, or read the transcript of the speech. Democrats, surprised by how convincing Benjamin Netanyahu's speech to Congress on Tuesday turned out to be, have simply decided to lie about it. Netanyahu said "we should give up on any diplomatic path," according to Rep. Jared Huffman (D-CA). He failed to provide "viable alternatives," according to President Barack Obama. None of that is true, as the transcript shows.
The GOP, desirous of overriding Barack Obama’s veto of legislation approving the Keystone XL oil sands pipeline, failed to do so on Wednesday, with the vote 62-37, five votes short of the two-thirds majority needed.
"I want the public to see my email," Clinton insisted, after the public found she kept her official emails off State Department servers.
As the Supreme Court takes up a case that would rule out subsidies for health insurance in roughly three dozen states, which would crush insurance markets in those states and cripple Obamacare, Senator Ted Cruz—along with Senator Marco Rubio—is offering his own health insurance proposal.
Analysis of big issues in the 2014 mid-term elections reveals that Common Core was at the top of the search charts, according to Google Trends data.
The Midwest and East Coast seem to be locked in perpetual winter, even in March.
Jeb Bush used what amounts to an early campaign stop in Nevada to draw a distinction between himself and two past Bush presidencies.
There are a great number of outstanding questions for Hillary Clinton. Here are just a few.
As much as I disagree with him and believe he is dead wrong for supporting Common Core education standards and amnesty for illegal aliens, former Florida Governor Jeb Bush has a pretty darn conservative track record.
The Obama Administration's "Operation Choke Point" is being used to target yet another legal industry: the tobacco industry.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- The GOP’s Homeland Security fiasco: Why it won’t matter in 20165 Mar 2015, 5:25 AM PDT
- Authorities reject congressional call to temporarily allow sledding at US Capitol5 Mar 2015, 3:13 AM PDT
- Kerry in Saudi Arabia to discuss Iran negotiations, Yemen crisis5 Mar 2015, 1:13 AM PDT
- Quds force leader, commanding Iraqi forces against ISIS, alarms Washington5 Mar 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- Hillary Clinton says she's asked State Department to make emails public5 Mar 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
Fox News National
- Florida man brings neighbor's body to lawyers office claiming he killed him in self-defense5 Mar 2015, 3:17 AM PDT
- Maryland shootings: Records show suspect's divorce case dismissed this week; firearms in home5 Mar 2015, 2:45 AM PDT
- Investigators suspicious from the start about gold heist on Interstate 95 in North Carolina5 Mar 2015, 2:30 AM PDT
- Northern Virginia teen reportedly accused of helping man join ISIS5 Mar 2015, 1:32 AM PDT
- Veterinarian detained for 6 months in Southeast Asia returns to Portland, Oregon4 Mar 2015, 11:31 PM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Cyprus police probe new group claiming responsibility for pair of bombings against referees5 Mar 2015, 2:00 AM PDT
- Warriors rally past Bucks5 Mar 2015, 12:13 AM PDT
- Blazers rally past Clips in OT5 Mar 2015, 12:10 AM PDT
- Park, Tseng share lead after 1st round of HSBC Women's Champions, Ko 2 strokes back5 Mar 2015, 12:02 AM PDT
- National Basketball Association Game Capsules4 Mar 2015, 11:52 PM PDT