Small business is literally dying in the United States. By the time the media or the political class notices, it will be far too late.
Administration officials are warning Republicans not to pass a Department of Homeland Security funding bill that includes any attempt to block President Obama’s executive actions on immigration reform.
In a case of life coming full circle, the college that inspired the film Animal House, Dartmouth College, will ban hard alcohol on campus due to what Dartmouth President Philip J. Hanlon called “extreme behaviors,” adding that “it is hard alcohol — rather than just beer or wine — that lands students on a hospital gurney.”
President Obama isn't especially popular with Americans. His policies are even less so.
The Federal Reserve has declared economic growth "solid." But several new reports show most Americans are treading along a dangerous financial tightrope, where one slip could be devastating.
A bill that would levy tough new sanctions on Iran if it fails to sign an agreement to curb its nuclear program cleared a Senate committee on Thursday. But lawmakers are holding off on a full Senate vote to see whether diplomatic negotiations yield a deal.
Traditional Media Must Work: Gov. Pence Kills State-Run ‘News’ Site, Says He Read About It In The Papers
Traditional journalism outlets apparently work, since they are how Indiana Governor Mike Pence says he learned about his administration's plan to launch a "news" site of its own. The site, to be called "Just IN," has been shelved.
American Federation of Teachers Head: School Choice Helps ‘Spread Teaching of Junk Creationist Science’
With National School Choice Week underway in the United States, Randi Weingarten, president of the American Federation of Teachers (AFT), tweeted out her disdain for school choice vouchers for private schools with a link to a piece written at MSNBC by Zack Kopplin two years ago.
Sen. Jeff Sessions is repeating his opposition to Loretta Lynch, the nominee to replace Eric Holder as Attorney General.
British historian William Oddie has called Barack Obama “the most anti-Catholic American president in living memory” because “across the whole spectrum of contemporary moral issues, he is passionately committed to a series of views which run directly contrary to those of the Church.”
Politico remains the go-to publication for establishment Republican leaks.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Whitewashing savagery: Al-Jazeera English bans use of ‘terrorist’ for mass killers29 Jan 2015, 3:41 PM PDT
- White House acknowledges -- but also denies -- that Taliban are a terrorist group29 Jan 2015, 1:55 PM PDT
- Panel recommending changes to military health care, benefits29 Jan 2015, 1:17 PM PDT
- SC Sen Lindsey Graham explores 2016 GOP presidential run29 Jan 2015, 12:35 PM PDT
- Official: New Iranian envoy to get US visa for UN post29 Jan 2015, 12:03 PM PDT
Fox News National
- Report: 2 lawyers in city-funded group participated in anti-police video with violent message29 Jan 2015, 2:01 PM PDT
- Head of LAPD's civilian oversight board wants probe of event featuring ex-Mexican Mafia leader29 Jan 2015, 2:01 PM PDT
- Connecticut man wrongly imprisoned for 21 years for '86 killing is awarded $6M in compensation29 Jan 2015, 2:00 PM PDT
- Report Recommends Combining Exchange, Commissary Systems29 Jan 2015, 1:49 PM PDT
- FBI adds alleged al-Shabab recruiter from Va. to most-wanted terrorist list29 Jan 2015, 1:48 PM PDT
Fox News Sports
- 49ers name Gamble senior personnel executive29 Jan 2015, 2:23 PM PDT
- Extra Points: Marshawn speaks ... sort of29 Jan 2015, 1:33 PM PDT
- Seahawks try to go back-to-back against Patriots in SB XLIX29 Jan 2015, 1:33 PM PDT
- Hernandez trial begins with opening arguments29 Jan 2015, 1:22 PM PDT
- Kyle Larson just fine not replacing Jeff Gordon, hopes to build something with Chip Ganassi29 Jan 2015, 12:57 PM PDT