Speaker of the House John Boehner tells CBS in an upcoming interview that his Tea Party opposition only targets him to raise money for themselves.
On Friday, White House spokesperson said that President Barack Obama would not meet with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu when he visits Washington, D.C. in March due to a policy of not meeting with foreign leaders prior to their election campaigns, "to avoid the appearance of influencing a democratic election in a foreign country." However, that excuse proves empty against the historical record, as Bill Clinton met then-Prime Minister Shimon Peres in 1996.
Sen. John McCain (R-AZ), who is considered one of the most outspoken members of Congress, was booed and called a "war mongrel" during a GOP meeting in Arizona on Saturday. The term "war mongrel" is a hybrid and more negative form of the phrase "war monger."
The Obama Administration has dropped a plan to outsource the storage of cell-phone metadata to third-party vendors, but the Surveillance State is still very much interested in that data. From a public-relations standpoint, the goal of these post-Snowden reform proposals is to erase the image of phone companies "giving our phone data to the government." If the companies are storing the data themselves and making it accessible to the government, the public's comfort level with the process might increase.
Former Senator Rick Santorum started off his Iowa Freedom Summit speech Saturday by reminding Iowans of the ‘birth’ of his infamous sweatervest and his Iowa caucus win against Romney for President in 2012.
Exclusive — Ted Cruz Details ‘Path to Victory’ for ‘Epochal Fork in the Road’ 2016 Election with ‘Miracle of America’
DES MOINES, Iowa — In an exclusive interview with Breitbart News backstage here at the Iowa Freedom Summit, potential 2016 GOP presidential candidate Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) detailed the pathway to victory for Republicans in 2016—and he explained a new phrase he started using in his speech minutes earlier.
On Breitbart News Saturday at the Iowa Freedom Summit, former Ambassador to the United Nations John Bolton said President Barack Obama is “delusional” for declaring in his State of the Union address last week that ISIS was on the run.
While criticizing President Barack Obama’s unconstitutional executive amnesty on Saturday at the Iowa Freedom Summit, former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin said Obama was like “an overgrown little boy who is acting kind of spoiled” on the issue. Palin said that
“Washington is broken and our country is in serious trouble and total disarray,” said Donald Trump at the Iowa Freedom Summit on Saturday. There is a reason for America’s demise, the Real Estate and Construction mogul informed: “Politicians are all talk and no action. And it’s constant it never ends.”
After declaring over the weekend that she was “seriously” considering a potential 2016 White House run, former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin said she was ready to take on Hillary Clinton. Speaking at Saturday’s Iowa Freedom Summit, Palin said it would
At Saturday’s Iowa Freedom Summit, Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) said 2016 must be about “reigniting the miracle of America” and even half-jokingly suggested that the federal government send all of its IRS agents to the U.S.-Mexico border after the agency
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- GOP battle lines drawn for budding 2016 presidential race, after Iowa summit 25 Jan 2015, 5:48 AM PDT
- Palin rips Michael Moore, PETA at Iowa summit25 Jan 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- Obama's trip to India signals growing relations between two countries25 Jan 2015, 12:44 AM PDT
- US condemns new separatist attack in Ukraine's Mariupol, points finger at Russia24 Jan 2015, 10:00 PM PDT
- Obama condemns Islamic States' purported killing of Japanese hostage in new video 24 Jan 2015, 10:00 PM PDT
Fox News National
- Boy, 13, arrested in stabbing death of teenager outside Los Angeles school25 Jan 2015, 6:39 AM PDT
- California father arrested after his 3-week-old baby is found dead25 Jan 2015, 5:38 AM PDT
- Balloon crew launches from Japan in bid to reach North America, hoping to break 2 key records25 Jan 2015, 2:19 AM PDT
- Lock of Lincoln's hair sold in Dallas auction25 Jan 2015, 2:06 AM PDT
- Father of alleged bullies loses job after malicious voice mail24 Jan 2015, 11:18 PM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Sharapova, Bouchard to meet in Aussie QFs25 Jan 2015, 6:18 AM PDT
- Friends, rivals, countrywomen: Players tend to get along but not everyone wants to be friends25 Jan 2015, 12:32 AM PDT
- No. 6 Wisconsin withstands Michigan24 Jan 2015, 11:54 PM PDT
- Grizzlies handle Sixers24 Jan 2015, 11:47 PM PDT
- Aldridge returns to help Blazers top Wizards24 Jan 2015, 11:43 PM PDT