Administration officials are warning Republicans not to pass a Department of Homeland Security funding bill that includes any attempt to block President Obama’s executive actions on immigration reform.
According to a Gallup poll released on Thursday, demographic shifts in age may favor Republicans over time.
On January 29, a female protester at a Council on Islamic-American Relations (CAIR) event in Texas grabbed the mic and screamed, "Islam will never dominate the United States."
Many have speculated, but now a top federal health official is confirming that the outbreak of measles traced to several Disney theme parks was likely caused by a foreign visitor or an American who had recently returned from a trip outside the country.
Many Republicans want new blood, and while they think Romney is a swell guy, they feel his time has passed, and that Marco Rubio, Ted Cruz, Scott Walker, or some other like-minded candidate would have a better shot of defeating the Democrat nominee in 2016.
After an hour of testimony by citizens speaking on the need for a civilian-led board to oversee St. Louis police, a hearing held at City Hall devolved into chaos and had to be canceled when protesters refused to allow police officers to testify.
On January 29, an armed intruder broke into the home of a Detroit, Michigan, cancer patient and was shot and killed by the patient's 74-year-old husband.
As the Senate considers whether to take up a House-passed bill that aims to roll back President Obama’s executive amnesty for illegal aliens, lawmakers might want to check with their constituents.
Mitt Romney is back. If he runs in 2016, he's already warming up by attacking Democrat front runner Hillary Clinton.
Exclusive — Rand Paul: Obama Defended ‘Hillary’s War’ In Libya In Secret Capitol Hill Meeting With GOP
Sen. Rand Paul is criticizing Hillary Clinton for engineering a rush to war in Libya in 2011.
Senator Barbara Boxer (D-CA) was deeply unpopular among Californians last fall, with only 41% of adults and 45% of likely voters approving of her performance, according to the Public Policy Institute of California (PPIC). However, her decision to retire has been followed by a dramatic increase in her popularity: 53% of adults and 51% of likely voters now approve in a new PPIC poll.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Oregon gov under fire after fiancee admits getting $118G in consulting role30 Jan 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- White House acknowledges -- but also denies -- that Taliban are a terrorist group29 Jan 2015, 10:00 PM PDT
- McCain rips protesters during Kissinger hearing, calls them ‘low-life scum’29 Jan 2015, 10:00 PM PDT
- Kerry fined $50 for not shoveling sidewalk in Boston29 Jan 2015, 9:36 PM PDT
- Krauthammer: Obama’s new budget battle29 Jan 2015, 5:57 PM PDT
Fox News National
- FBI adds alleged al-Shabab recruiter from Virginia to most-wanted terrorist list30 Jan 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- Texas executes man for 1996 murder while he was on parole29 Jan 2015, 10:52 PM PDT
- Father, son bag charging 700-pound boar in North Carolina29 Jan 2015, 10:00 PM PDT
- Sheriff: Lucky sales call leads to Oregon woman's rescue from beating29 Jan 2015, 10:00 PM PDT
- North Carolina woman's death investigated as possible bear attack 29 Jan 2015, 10:00 PM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Top-25 College Basketball Game Capsules29 Jan 2015, 10:23 PM PDT
- Oilers send Sabres to 13th straight loss29 Jan 2015, 10:09 PM PDT
- Blues top Predators in SO29 Jan 2015, 10:08 PM PDT
- San Jose Sharks score 5 times in 2nd period, beat Anaheim Ducks 6-329 Jan 2015, 10:03 PM PDT
- Price, Habs blank Rangers for 4th straight win29 Jan 2015, 9:47 PM PDT