Boston Marathon bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev deliberately placed pressure-cooker bombs filled with nails and ball bearings behind a row of children, said prosecuting U.S. Attorney William Weinreb.
Washington D.C. is ready to be snowed in.
The Associated Press is warning the federal government that it is considering suing for access to State Department records during Hillary Clinton's time as secretary of state.
On March 4, Fraternal Order of Police (FOP) executive director James Pasco said Obama's proposed ban on M855 ammo is not necessary.
EMILY's List is "Ready for Hillary." Here are some highlights.
As Politico pointed out, the exclusive, closed to the press annual Clinton Foundation gala on Wall Street last night couldn’t have come at a worse time for presumptive Democrat presidential nominee Hillary Clinton. With its star-studded cast of attendees, its plush
Potential Republican presidential candidate Ben Carson has apologized for recent remarks he made on CNN claiming being gay is a choice because “a lot of people who go into prison go into prison straight — and when they come out, they’re
Despite what some writers may attempt to claim, Hillary Clinton's email scandal is unlike anything else happening with any other political figure, now or in the past. It's a unique attempt to avoid scrutiny, manipulate official correspondence and thus control the historical narrative.
Fearing future legal battles, the owners of a successful Christian bakery in Indianapolis who declined to bake wedding cakes for same-sex couples have decided to shut down their business.
It does not matter whether they attended the speech, boycotted the speech, or read the transcript of the speech. Democrats, surprised by how convincing Benjamin Netanyahu's speech to Congress on Tuesday turned out to be, have simply decided to lie about it. Netanyahu said "we should give up on any diplomatic path," according to Rep. Jared Huffman (D-CA). He failed to provide "viable alternatives," according to President Barack Obama. None of that is true, as the transcript shows.
Deb Leticia Gordils, chairman of the Republican National Hispanic Assembly of Illinois, was interviewed by Breitbart News Network at the Conservative Political Action Conference last week about her successful Spanish language conservative newspaper El Sueno Americano. “The litmus test for whether or not
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Blizzard of opposition not enough to lift Capitol Hill sledding ban5 Mar 2015, 6:18 AM PDT
- Report: ‘Significant security control weaknesses’ at FAA threaten US airspace5 Mar 2015, 5:59 AM PDT
- The GOP’s Homeland Security fiasco: Why it won’t matter in 20165 Mar 2015, 5:25 AM PDT
- Authorities reject congressional call to temporarily allow sledding at US Capitol5 Mar 2015, 3:13 AM PDT
- Kerry in Saudi Arabia to discuss Iran negotiations, Yemen crisis5 Mar 2015, 1:13 AM PDT
Fox News National
- The El Nino California needed finally arrives, but it's too little, too late for drought help5 Mar 2015, 6:03 AM PDT
- US productivity falls at 2.2 percent rate in fourth quarter, weaker than first estimated5 Mar 2015, 6:02 AM PDT
- Steelers' Adams files assault, battery lawsuit against 3 men acquitted in alleged 2013 attack5 Mar 2015, 5:46 AM PDT
- Investigation launched after remains of 2 babies found above ceiling at Indiana funeral home5 Mar 2015, 5:32 AM PDT
- Police: Florida mom forces boy to jump from window, then jumps in apparent suicide attempt5 Mar 2015, 5:32 AM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Arrow Electronics joins Schmidt Peterson Motorsports as James Hinchcliffe sponsor5 Mar 2015, 6:09 AM PDT
- Daytona to showcase renovated stadium with 2016 Rolex as 1st event next January5 Mar 2015, 6:09 AM PDT
- Park, Tseng hold early advantage in Singapore5 Mar 2015, 5:41 AM PDT
- Cyprus police probe new group claiming responsibility for pair of bombings against referees5 Mar 2015, 2:00 AM PDT
- Warriors rally past Bucks5 Mar 2015, 12:13 AM PDT