WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. (AP) -- A woman who blogged for years about her son's constant health woes was convicted Monday of poisoning him to death by force-feeding heavy concentrations of sodium through his stomach tube.
On Monday, President Barack Obama met with members of the Technology CEO Council to discuss comprehensive amnesty legislation, which high-tech executives want in order to secure massive increases in guest-worker visas. According to the White House, Obama met with CEOs
Now that the Senate has essentially rejected the House’s move to a conference committee, eyes once again return to the House and how House Republicans will respond.
President Barack Obama took a stab at Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu in an interview with Reuters on Monday, on the eve of Netanyahu's controversial speech to a special joint session of Congress on Tuesday morning. Obama said that Netanyahu "made all sorts of claims" about the interim nuclear deal with Iran that turned out to be untrue. Yet Obama mischaracterized Netanyahu's remarks, and misrepresented Iranian compliance with the terms of the interim deal.
The former chiefs of staff to House Speaker John Boehner and Republican National Committee chairman Reince Priebus are part of a concerted effort to target House conservatives with advertisements aimed at pressuring them to cave to President Barack Obama’s executive amnesty and fund it in its entirety through the end of the fiscal year.
In recent weeks I have been the target of attacks in the press by various radical environmental and politically motivated groups.
NEW YORK (AP) – City University of New York is returning thousands of dollars to about 150 immigrant students who live illegally in the U.S. and overpaid for their tuition.
On Friday, an intruder allegedly kicked in the door of an elderly Ohio widower, got shot, and died on the porch.
With a cave on executive amnesty looking likely, it remains to be seen whether Speaker John Boehner can deflect blame.
Liberalism doesn't have anything exciting or new to offer - even its plans for the Internet are drawn from 1930s telephone legislation. Yet the left has been very successful at imposing its ideas despite the clear will of voters - and reversing its policies will be difficult.
Texas Senator Ted Cruz (R) has been making quite a few trips to Florida, leading many to believe that he may focus his potential presidential efforts in the Sunshine State.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Sources: More than a dozen ISIS operatives in Libya, but no US authority to strike2 Mar 2015, 4:15 PM PDT
- Hillary’s foreign fundraising mess: Even the liberal press is fed up 2 Mar 2015, 4:13 PM PDT
- Senate rejects proposal to negotiate with House on DHS funding, handing issue back to Boehner2 Mar 2015, 4:05 PM PDT
- Trump hires Iowa operative amid 2016 chatter2 Mar 2015, 3:20 PM PDT
- Air traffic control system a hacking risk, watchdog says2 Mar 2015, 3:19 PM PDT
Fox News National
- Southern California man charged with kidnapping, raping 16-year-old girl over 5 days in RV2 Mar 2015, 4:00 PM PDT
- Contractor: Texas inmates who planned uprising wanted transfer, not upset about medical care2 Mar 2015, 3:45 PM PDT
- Ga. woman nearing execution: state parole board lets stand a decision denying her clemency2 Mar 2015, 3:15 PM PDT
- Oregon family tries to free daughter jailed in Japan for bringing in medicine with amphetamine2 Mar 2015, 2:15 PM PDT
- Plea deal for second suspect in Spokane beating death of WWII veteran Delbert 'Shorty' Belton2 Mar 2015, 2:01 PM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Ducks pick up Holzer from Maple Leafs2 Mar 2015, 3:50 PM PDT
- JGR picks Hamlin, Jones and Said to drive Kyle Busch's Xfinity Series car2 Mar 2015, 3:49 PM PDT
- Flames' Giordano needs surgery, done for season2 Mar 2015, 3:43 PM PDT
- Sabres deal Stewart to Minnesota2 Mar 2015, 3:36 PM PDT
- Bruins pick up Talbot from Avalanche2 Mar 2015, 3:36 PM PDT