Boston Marathon bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev deliberately placed pressure-cooker bombs filled with nails and ball bearings behind a row of children, said prosecuting U.S. Attorney William Weinreb.
On March 4, House Judiciary Committee Chairman Bob Goodlatte (R-VA-6th Dist.) and 237 other lawmakers signed and sent a letter to the ATF expressing their opposition to the proposed M855 ammo ban.
A Freudian slip? Josh Earnest calls Hillary Clinton "President Clinton."
To listen to President Obama, the U.S. economy is firing on all cylinders. Yet it is hardly creating jobs at a breakneck pace, and too many able-bodied men have grown lazy and show no interest in working.
Hillary Clinton can't Tweet away her growing email scandal.
The White House counsel's office was not aware at the time Hillary Rodham Clinton was secretary of state that she relied solely on personal email and only found out as part of the congressional investigation into the Benghazi attack, according to a person familiar with the matter.
Once again, school officials are finding themselves disheartened by students who are given fruits and vegetables in school cafeterias only to throw them away before leaving the lunch line. Officials are arguing amongst themselves about what to do to stop it.
Sen. David Vitter is reintroducing legislation that would amend existing law — specifically the Immigration and Nationality Act — to prevent children born in the U.S. to foreign parents from being automatically citizens. He's speaking out about the bill after word that Chinese mothers are flying to the U.S. to have babies with American citizenship.
Washington D.C. is ready to be snowed in.
The Associated Press is warning the federal government that it is considering suing for access to State Department records during Hillary Clinton's time as secretary of state.
On March 4, Fraternal Order of Police (FOP) executive director James Pasco said Obama's proposed ban on M855 ammo is not necessary.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- White House counsel reportedly kept in dark on Clinton’s personal email use5 Mar 2015, 7:42 AM PDT
- Blizzard of opposition not enough to lift Capitol Hill sledding ban5 Mar 2015, 6:18 AM PDT
- Report: ‘Significant security control weaknesses’ at FAA threaten US airspace5 Mar 2015, 5:59 AM PDT
- The GOP’s Homeland Security fiasco: Why it won’t matter in 20165 Mar 2015, 5:25 AM PDT
- Authorities reject congressional call to temporarily allow sledding at US Capitol5 Mar 2015, 3:13 AM PDT
Fox News National
- 100 firefighters battle massive Florida warehouse blaze5 Mar 2015, 8:10 AM PDT
- Boston Marathon victims can offer gruesome details in testimony, judge rules5 Mar 2015, 8:04 AM PDT
- Rooms going fast after mayor advertises Hungarian village for rent5 Mar 2015, 7:48 AM PDT
- Average US rate on 30-year mortgage drops to 3.75 percent; 15-year rate down to 3.03 percent5 Mar 2015, 7:32 AM PDT
- 'Black Madam' murder trial on hold because of storm in Philadelphia; defendant still on stand5 Mar 2015, 7:15 AM PDT
Fox News Sports
- No charges for NASCAR driver Kurt Busch, Delaware prosecutors say5 Mar 2015, 8:21 AM PDT
- Dockett heading to San Francisco5 Mar 2015, 8:21 AM PDT
- 2015 Colonial Athletic Association Tournament Preview5 Mar 2015, 8:06 AM PDT
- Habs eye first win of road trip in matchup with Kings5 Mar 2015, 8:06 AM PDT
- Coyotes host Canucks trying to avoid 11th straight loss5 Mar 2015, 8:05 AM PDT