(Reuters) - A Florida Islamic group announced on Monday it has filed a formal notice with the FBI that it plans to sue the agency for $30 million in the death of Ibragim Todashev, a friend of one of the Boston Marathon bombing suspects.
Hillary Clinton set up her obfuscation.com email account the same day as her confirmation hearings to be Secretary of State began. She intended all along to use a personal email account rather than a government one, which effectively gives her control of the historical record.
Border Patrol agents near the U.S.-Mexico border apprehended 39-year-old “Sureno" gang member Alejandro Sanchez after he illegally entered the U.S., only to discover that he was a previously deported violent felon who had served prison time as a sex offender. The arrest occurred in the early morning hours of March 1st at a border patrol checkpoint in Southern California.
Gov. Scott Walker did well at CPAC, but has roused the ire of pro-life Republicans for seeming to duck the issue of abortion on Fox News Sunday.
In a potential battle of the PACs, the Club for Growth PAC has a message for House Republicans who might be targeted by the American Action Network: "if the Speaker of the House attacks you for standing up for economic freedom and limited government, the Club for Growth PAC will have your back."
After the Israeli Prime Minister speaks, the Speaker plans to cave on executive amnesty.
Speaker of the House John Boehner will present Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu with a bust of Winston Churchill when he arrives to address a joint session of Congress on Tuesday, according to the Speaker's office.
The Supreme Court could improve American health care by striking down federal subsidies offered through HealthCare.com—the federal exchange that sells insurance in states without government-run marketplaces.
Dr. Ben Carson has formally launched an exploratory committee to determine whether or not he should run for president in 2016.
In "How to Beat Hillary Clinton," BuzzFeed reviews several aspects of past campaigns against Hillary Clinton and how gleaned insights might help her next opponent, from capitalizing on "Hillary Hate" to being ready for a biased liberal media helping her when they can.
President Obama will apparently be too busy to watch Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's speech to Congress. Obama has scheduled a conference call with European leaders.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Netanyahu’s moment: When politics and media coverage go nuclear3 Mar 2015, 6:13 PM PDT
- Netanyahu makes case against Iran deal in address to Congress3 Mar 2015, 8:50 AM PDT
- Hillary’s email scandal intensifies storm 3 Mar 2015, 8:40 AM PDT
- Boehner backs down in DHS funding fight, plans to hold vote on 'clean' bill3 Mar 2015, 7:49 AM PDT
- Feds list manatees as endangered, despite years of science-based findings3 Mar 2015, 7:10 AM PDT
Fox News National
- Chicago's retired Cardinal George admitted to hospital after stopping cancer treatment3 Mar 2015, 8:17 AM PDT
- US Justice Department officials to meet with Ferguson, Missouri, officials Tuesday3 Mar 2015, 7:48 AM PDT
- Prosecutor to seek death sentence for man charged in killing 3 Muslims in North Carolina3 Mar 2015, 7:47 AM PDT
- Californian native, history scholar is named by pope to be San Diego's bishop3 Mar 2015, 7:17 AM PDT
- Attorneys for man charged with abducting, killing Virginia college student want trial delayed3 Mar 2015, 7:15 AM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Wozniacki wins Kuala Lumpur opener3 Mar 2015, 8:19 AM PDT
- Grizzlies aim to tune out visiting Jazz3 Mar 2015, 7:49 AM PDT
- Nuggets plan to stop skid vs. Bucks3 Mar 2015, 7:48 AM PDT
- Banged-up Bulls welcome Wizards to Windy City3 Mar 2015, 7:45 AM PDT
- Kings begin long road trip at MSG3 Mar 2015, 7:44 AM PDT