A new ID card issued by the city of New York, called IDNYC, has drawn an unexpectedly huge response, as some New Yorkers who already have government-issued identification have joined enormous numbers of illegal immigrants, elderly residents, and even the homeless to clamor for such a card.
A rising star of Hawaii's Democratic party is taking heat after daring to question President Obama's understanding of Islamic terrorism.
As Clintonites and Obamaites unite to attempt to destroy Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, one more member has made his vitriolic feelings about the stalwart prime minister public.
With the House and Senate at odds over a Department of Homeland Security funding bill that would or would not fund Obama's unconstitutional power grab in immigration policy, there may be a way out for House Speaker John Boehner, although it's bound to come with risks of its own.
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu previewed his speech in Congress on Tuesday when he addressed the annual policy conference of the American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC) on Monday. "Reports of the demise of the Israeli-U.S. relations [are] not only premature--they're just wrong. You're here to tell the world that our alliance is stronger than ever," he said, to applause. "Never has so much been written about a speech that hasn't been given," he joked.
Vice President Joe Biden is healthy enough to get out of town before Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu speaks to a joint session of Congress on Tuesday.
The White House insists there's no truth to a story that the administration threatened to shoot down an Israeli jet.
On March 1, University of Nevada, Las Vegas (UNLV) student newspaper, The Rebel Yell, published an opinion article contending that until concealed carry holders are allowed to carry their guns on campus, only criminals on campus will be armed.
While the largest gathering of conservative Republicans was taking place at the Conservative Political Action Committee (CPAC) near our nation’s Capitol, roughly 1300 delegates and guests gathered at the Sacramento convention center, across the street from the California State Capitol. for the biennial organizing convention of the California Republican Party.
The history of gun control is one of a constant shift in focus, CPAC attendees learned at a breakout session on Saturday. Anti-gun advocates have moved from a steady push to cancel the Second Amendment on the federal level, to shifting to state level campaigns, and in some cases they are winning because of the left's ability to buy the press.
The thing to note about Ana Marie Cox’s apologia at the Daily Beast today is how old-school evangelical it is. Billy Graham has nothing on Ana Marie Cox.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Hillary’s foreign fundraising mess: Even the liberal press is fed up 2 Mar 2015, 4:13 PM PDT
- 2016 Power Index: Jeb’s adversary and his alternate2 Mar 2015, 8:33 AM PDT
- Federal judge blocks Nebraska's gay marriage ban2 Mar 2015, 7:50 AM PDT
- Feds spend $12,500 translating Spanish novel on ‘Heterosexual Privilege’2 Mar 2015, 7:45 AM PDT
- Sen. Mikulski, longest serving woman in the history of Congress, to announce retirement2 Mar 2015, 7:42 AM PDT
Fox News National
- 3 Attica guards plead guilty to official misconduct charges as assault trial set to begin2 Mar 2015, 8:16 AM PDT
- Boy struck by car while riding pony2 Mar 2015, 8:06 AM PDT
- Another person dies as result of weekend shootings in North Carolina, bringing death toll to 42 Mar 2015, 8:00 AM PDT
- Lawyers for Georgia woman set to be executed ask parole board to reconsider clemency request2 Mar 2015, 7:46 AM PDT
- Animal House: Ski resort damage at $430G after University of Michigan party2 Mar 2015, 7:37 AM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Canadiens add Petry from Edmonton2 Mar 2015, 8:18 AM PDT
- Basketball fans banned from attending games in Lebanon after brawl2 Mar 2015, 8:15 AM PDT
- Lions won't tag Suh2 Mar 2015, 8:11 AM PDT
- Pelicans take 5-game winning streak into Dallas2 Mar 2015, 7:35 AM PDT
- Clippers conclude road trip in Minnesota2 Mar 2015, 7:29 AM PDT