Dr. Ben Carson, a likely 2016 presidential contender, tells Breitbart News that it is “absolutely vital” Americans stand up for Indiana Gov. Mike Pence’s new religious freedom law.
After Dr. Ben Carson backed Indiana’s religious freedom law for which the institutional left is targeting Gov. Mike Pence, former Florida Governor Jeb Bush spoke up to defend it too.
The abortion movement is going upscale: a new Maryland abortion clinic in Friendship Heights called Carafem attempts to make women who want an abortion feel like they’re attending a spa, with tea, robes, and plush furniture.
This past weekend, word got out that Senator Marco Rubio had reserved the Freedom Tower in Miami, Florida, for an event, possibly to announce his 2016 presidential intentions.
Last week, Senator Marco Rubio (R-FL) and Representative Jim Jordan (R-OH) put forth legislation to restore and protect the exercise of Second Amendment rights for Washington D.C. residents.
Gay activists and their leftist allies told us decades ago that same-sex marriage wasn’t on the agenda. All homosexuals wanted was the benefits of marriage, but not the title. That, of course, was a lie.
The Australian government accidentally released the personal information of President Obama and some 30 other world leaders that were on file from the Group of 20 Summit held last winter in Brisbane.
As some in Florida have long suspected, the fix to eventually help former Florida Governor Jeb Bush win the 2016 Republican presidential nomination has already come to pass.
In this case, Obama is right: It's worth reflecting on how much America has changed since 1965, and examine the effects of the legislation Kennedy promoted that brought it about.
Connecticut Gov. Dan Malloy took to Twitter Monday morning to announce he will be signing an executive order barring state-funded travel to Indiana in the wake of Gov. Mike Pence signing a Religious Freedom law.
Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel is fighting for his political life in the city's first ever mayoral runoff election, and now a staffer for challenger Jesus "Chuy" Garcia is revealing that their internal polling is showing there is "no way" Rahm can win re-election.
Ross Douthat at the New York Times illustrates the slippery slope beneath the left's revulsion for religious freedom laws, like the one currently generating media outrage in Indiana.
In the wake of the Indiana Religious Freedom Restoration Act, the media have been stacking myth upon myth in order to drive the narrative that right-wingers desperately want to harm gays and lesbians.
“Until you can show [Americans], not tell them, until you can show them that you are going to bring future illegal immigration under control, I think it's impossible to move forward on anything else on immigration,” Sen. Marco Rubio says. “That's just the fact given what has happened over the last couple of years.”
The Center for Immigration Studies reported late last year that since 2000, all net employment growth went to immigrants — with the number of non-working natives growing by 17 million. The U.S. Census Bureau estimates that immigration will become the “primary driver of U.S. population growth” between 2027 and 2038.
He's probably running -- but Marco Rubio remains cagey on Fox News.
In what Breitbart Executive Chairman, Stephen K. Bannon, referred to as a “stunning” and “breath-taking” course of events, Jeff Gerth of Propublica came on Breitbart News Sunday to discuss his recent article detailing how an ex-Hillary Clinton aide crafted a secret spying network in the lead up to the Benghazi terror attack and corresponded with Clinton via her private email account.
A Maine woman's decision to seek a kidney donor by putting a personal plea in bright yellow letters on her car has paid off.
A recent SSA Inspector General audit estimates that the agency has paid out some $17.1 million in benefits to at least 740 dead people. In one case, a Connecticut man has been convicted of defrauding the program for a quarter century.
The person said prosecutors are expected to bring charges against Dr. Salomon Melgen, whose medical offices were raided two years ago by federal authorities and who has been a political donor and longtime Menendez friend.
Hoping to revive the sagging spirits of America’s dwindling pro-Israel Jewish community, pro-Israel icon William Kristol tries to reassure Weekly Standard readers this week that Jimmy Carter issued anti-Israel threats similar to those now made by President Obama, only to see American Jews and Israel emerge stronger.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Spokesman for Missouri state auditor found dead 1 month after boss killed himself31 Mar 2015, 12:15 AM PDT
- Justice Department appeals federal judge's hold on Obama's immigration action31 Mar 2015, 12:00 AM PDT
- Washington gov, Seattle mayor ban official travel to Indiana in wake of 'religious freedom' law31 Mar 2015, 12:00 AM PDT
- Arizona gov vetoes bill keeping identities of officers involved in shootings secret30 Mar 2015, 9:24 PM PDT
- Goldberg on the Obama administration and Iran: ‘They’re grasping at straws’30 Mar 2015, 5:28 PM PDT
Fox News National
- Probe into deadly NYC explosion highlights problem of tampering with pipes to steal gas30 Mar 2015, 9:57 PM PDT
- Prosecutor in murder case that inspired movie asks to recuse self, says he's become a witness30 Mar 2015, 7:29 PM PDT
- Federal agents charged with stealing digital currency during Silk Road investigation30 Mar 2015, 5:13 PM PDT
- Jury awards $38.5 million-plus in 2010 shooting deaths of 2 workers at Philadelphia plant30 Mar 2015, 4:53 PM PDT
- Hawaii supervisor manipulated veterans' benefit data, report says30 Mar 2015, 4:29 PM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Meszaros scores twice, Sabres end 5-game losing streak with 4-1 win over Coyotes30 Mar 2015, 9:37 PM PDT
- Blazers rout Suns to clinch playoff berth30 Mar 2015, 9:22 PM PDT
- Bolts sweep Habs, clinch playoff berth and set wins record30 Mar 2015, 9:20 PM PDT
- UConn shakes Dayton, advances to another Final Four30 Mar 2015, 9:10 PM PDT
- Maryland bounces Tennessee again, reaches Final Four30 Mar 2015, 9:10 PM PDT