The Chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-IA) is thanking House leaders for pulling the controversial border security legislation from the schedule this week.
Indiana Gov. Mike Pence (R), a potential 2016 presidential candidate, is walking back Monday’s report in the Indianapolis Star that he is launching a taxpayer-funded, state-run “news” site.
As an outbreak of measles linked to several California Disney theme parks mounts, other states are also seeing measles appear. This week, for instance, a suburb of Chicago has announced its first case of the year.
Former Secretary of State and likely 2016 presidential candidate Hillary Clinton has agreed to testify before the House Select Committee on the 2012 terrorist attack in Benghazi.
On January 27, Montana lawmakers heard testimony on Representative Art Wittich's (R-Bozeman) House Bill 203, which prohibits the state from enforcing any federal ban "on semiautomatic weapons or large magazines."
A former U.S. Army Ranger sniper said yesterday that Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl should be executed if found guilty of deserting his unit in 2009.
Facing strong opposition from parents and both political parties, Barack Obama is abandoning plans to tax college savings accounts, also called 529s.
To honor National School Choice Week, Louisiana U.S. Sen. David Vitter (R) announced Monday that he has introduced the Local Control of Education Act, a measure that would ban the federal government from mandating the adoption of specific standards—such as the Common Core standards—as well as curriculum and assessments.
Former New York City mayoral candidate and founder of the "Rent is too damn high" party, Jimmy McMillan, is facing eviction from his $872-a-month rent stabilized East Village apartment, although it's apparently not because the rent is too high.
A newly discovered solar system — with five small rocky planets — makes ours look like a baby.
An internal Justice Department email reveals a federal agent proposed in 2009 to use "license-plate readers" on cars around gun shows to gather information for use in gun-trafficking probes.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Walker forms political committee, says he's 'very interested' in 2016 bid28 Jan 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- New York Assembly Speaker to leave post amid corruption charges28 Jan 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- Senate to start AG confirmation hearings on Lynch, with immigration, IRS questions expected28 Jan 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- New York, New Jersey governors defend actions after blizzard's big miss27 Jan 2015, 11:19 PM PDT
- Ex-military intel officer says White House delaying announcement of Bergdahl desertion charge27 Jan 2015, 10:00 PM PDT
Fox News National
- Police say Utah family found dead last fall overdosed on drugs, parents feared apocalypse28 Jan 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- Texas court grants reprieve to inmate due to die Wednesday28 Jan 2015, 12:52 AM PDT
- Ex-Los Alamos scientist accused of offering to make Venezuela a nuclear weapon to be sentenced28 Jan 2015, 12:30 AM PDT
- Georgia executes man for killing fellow inmate despite mental disability claim27 Jan 2015, 11:57 PM PDT
- Family says Utah parents who killed themselves and their 3 children showed troubling signs27 Jan 2015, 11:32 PM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Bulls snap Warriors' 19-game home winning streak28 Jan 2015, 12:01 AM PDT
- National Basketball Association Game Capsules27 Jan 2015, 11:54 PM PDT
- Wall's near triple-double lifts Wizards over Lakers27 Jan 2015, 11:37 PM PDT
- Wawrinka straight-sets Nishikori in Aussie quarters27 Jan 2015, 11:21 PM PDT
- Andersen, Ducks blank Canucks27 Jan 2015, 11:21 PM PDT