Administration officials are warning Republicans not to pass a Department of Homeland Security funding bill that includes any attempt to block President Obama’s executive actions on immigration reform.
When I saw the top of the home page headline concerning the newly proposed State news agency being proposed by the Pence administration (it was the top story at Breitbart.com) Tuesday, it was completely impossible for me to comprehend what I was seeing.
The Department of Homeland Security says 1,000 illegal immigrants released in FY 2013 committed fresh crimes.
Sen. Rand Paul discusses politics and football while winging it to Dallas.
Despite President Barack Obama's promise that Obamacare plans would cost less than the average cell phone or cable bill, a new study finds that nearly half of the nation's uninsured say Obamacare is too expensive.
The Virginia state Senate voted Friday to ban the adoption of the controversial Common Core standards without the prior approval of the General Assembly.
Obama campaign strategists and other Democrats took to Twitter on Friday to mock Mitt Romney's decision not to run for the White House in 2016.
On January 27, two alleged home invaders forced their way into a Village of Alafaya Club apartment by the University of Central Florida and were holding the boyfriend on the floor at gunpoint when the girlfriend emerged from a back room with a gun and sent the suspects fleeing.
At a cost of hundreds of millions of tax dollars, Detroit has launched its plan to contract the size of its city by demolishing thousands of abandoned buildings in areas blighted by decay. But the city is repeatedly running into squatters living in the abandoned buildings, slowing the city's effort to bulldoze its way to prosperity.
Rep. Luis Gutierrez (D-IL) will continue his nationwide executive amnesty tour in South Carolina on Friday. He will appear at Mount Moriah Baptist Church in North Charleston to inform illegal immigrants about President Barack Obama’s executive amnesty and Deferred Action
Left Wing Activists Say Lack of Transparency in Vermont Contract With Jonathan Gruber ‘Inappropriate’
More trouble for Jonathan Gruber. Now activists from the Left want access to his models so they can try to build a single-payer health care plan in Vermont. Gruber also faces questions from state leaders about his billing practices in Vermont.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Romney exit resets 2016 field, gives boost to Bush30 Jan 2015, 4:11 PM PDT
- Federal judge expresses skepticism about constitutionality of no-fly list30 Jan 2015, 2:08 PM PDT
- Oregon governor deflects questions over fiancee's consulting payments30 Jan 2015, 1:47 PM PDT
- Republicans fume over ex-Gitmo inmate’s Taliban outreach, WH says no regrets30 Jan 2015, 12:11 PM PDT
- Dalai Lama, Obama reportedly to appear together in public for first time30 Jan 2015, 10:22 AM PDT
Fox News National
- Wisconsin team tries to defend national snow sculpting championship in Lake Geneva30 Jan 2015, 4:30 PM PDT
- Brandeis University president step down at end of school year, take job at Yale Law School30 Jan 2015, 4:15 PM PDT
- New York City pharmacist who tried to make ricin, weapons-grade toxins, sentenced to prison30 Jan 2015, 4:00 PM PDT
- Attorney wants mistrial declared in Vanderbilt rape case, says juror did not disclose rape30 Jan 2015, 3:31 PM PDT
- Ohio reschedules executions for 7 death row inmates meaning no inmate put to death in 201530 Jan 2015, 2:46 PM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Ko moves 1 clear of Jang in Florida30 Jan 2015, 4:27 PM PDT
- Orioles, Pearce agree on 1-year deal30 Jan 2015, 4:26 PM PDT
- VMI set for Wachenheim's first season30 Jan 2015, 4:15 PM PDT
- Pens D Ehrhoff out vs. Devils30 Jan 2015, 3:47 PM PDT
- Jets place Halischuk on IR, bring Galiardi back30 Jan 2015, 2:49 PM PDT