President Obama's outgoing Attorney General Eric Holder made an eyebrow-raising book recommendation in his exit interview with Politico on Friday.
WASHINGTON (AP) — The House has approved a bill to fund the Homeland Security Department for one week, with just two hours before a midnight deadline. The measure now goes to President Barack Obama for his signature. The vote late
During congressional testimony Thursday, the Treasury Deputy Inspector General Timothy Camus suggested the IRS did not do all it could have to recover Lois Lerner's missing emails.
Conservatives and the Republican Party have fallen far behind the left in campaign voter outreach technology, and Ned Ryun hoped to help participants at CPAC 2015 learn how to gain that lost ground.
National Harbor, MD—Breitbart News Editor-in-Chief Alex Marlow moderated the CPAC “A Strong America: Protecting Opportunity for All” panel that focused on the aspects that will ensure the United States remains the leading superpower into the 21st century. The panel specifically focused on American virtue, economic opportunity, and foreign policy strength.
Probably one of the things I love most about the new format of the conference is the question and answer format at the end of the event. The third and final day of the conference will take place tomorrow, but here are some observations from day two.
The ATF's basis for banning the M855 round requires that it can be fired out of an AR-15 pistol.
House members voted down a stop-gap funding bill on Friday, leaving funding for DHS unclear as a midnight deadline looms.
Sen. Jeff Sessions makes a surprise appearance to deliver a strong rebuttal to Jeb Bush's speech at CPAC.
From Betsy Woodruff at Slate: It sounds like Jeb Bush’s supporters are taking CPAC pretty seriously this year. Emails provided to Slate show that backers of the former Florida governor are busing supporters from downtown Washington D.C. to CPAC in
A scientist at Georgia Tech is the latest target of the current crusade trying to intimidate dissenting scientists and writers out of the public square by accusing them of being intellectually dishonest henchpersons working for Big Oil.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- California farmers could go without federal water as drought continues28 Feb 2015, 4:00 AM PDT
- Beer battle brewing in Congress as craft producers seek tax break27 Feb 2015, 10:00 PM PDT
- 'Knives are out': Hawaii Dem faces backlash for taking on Obama over 'Islamist' extremism27 Feb 2015, 10:00 PM PDT
- Congress OKs stopgap DHS funding bill, lawmakers remain at impasse in immigration fight27 Feb 2015, 10:00 PM PDT
- Jeb Bush stands firm on controversial immigration, education policies at CPAC27 Feb 2015, 10:00 PM PDT
Fox News National
- Woman dies after falling into frigid New York City's East River28 Feb 2015, 5:01 AM PDT
- Prosecutor: Life plus 50 years for man in death of boy forced to hold paint cans as punishment28 Feb 2015, 3:01 AM PDT
- 3-year-old Texas boy accidentally shoots himself in head, police say28 Feb 2015, 2:04 AM PDT
- Denver teen killed by police suffered 4 gunshot wounds, autopsy shows28 Feb 2015, 1:37 AM PDT
- Louisiana teen accused of knocking school bus driver unconscious28 Feb 2015, 1:29 AM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Lewis clings to lead in Thailand28 Feb 2015, 5:43 AM PDT
- Team XTREME No. 44 race car found in suburban Atlanta, too late to make this weekend's race28 Feb 2015, 5:16 AM PDT
- Stacy Lewis' lead down to 1 stroke at LPGA Thailand after 3rd-round 7328 Feb 2015, 4:33 AM PDT
- Spurs beat short-handed Kings28 Feb 2015, 12:22 AM PDT
- Rory McIlroy's road to the Masters takes a swift detour at Honda Classic28 Feb 2015, 12:17 AM PDT