With the top dogs in his corner, Politico reports that Sen. Chuck Schumer is in position to replace departing Sen. Harry Reid as Democratic Senate leader.
Perhaps there have been reasons Republicans backed down from previous budget battles. Whatever their validity in the past, as the FY 2016 budget moves through the process, one ting is clear: If the GOP leadership pulls its punches during reconciliation, then it too is part of the problem in Washington.
Every 2016 GOP presidential hopeful except Jeb Bush and New Jersey Chris Christie (R) own guns, and lots of them.
Four cases in the court system in Nashville, Tennessee that featured women who had abused their babies led to plea negotiations that involved sterilizing the women.
It is not clear whether Oculus VR, sold to Facebook for $2 billion in 2014, will release its flagship virtual reality headset named the Rift this year.
Opponents of the Second Amendment and haters of self-defense are facing a relentless barrage of pro-Second Amendment and pro-self-defense legislation in state legislatures across the country.
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu warned Sunday that an emerging nuclear deal with Iran was "even worse" than Israel had feared, warning of a new Iranian "axis" that was "dangerous for all of humanity and which much be stopped."
We were a little taken aback this week to see that Russell Brand came 4th in Prospect Magazine’s list of top world thinkers. The revelation took some getting over, and quite a bit of anaesthetic, so today’s missive is several
Billionaire casino mogul Sheldon Adelson, a generous Republican donor and staunch supporter of Israel, has reportedly become "incensed" at former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush over comments that a Bush foreign policy adviser made about Israel.
"An ambitious man might make his own aggrandizement, by the aid of a foreign power, the price of his treachery to his constituents." Thus did Alexander Hamilton warn the American people, in Federalist No. 75, against allowing the president to make treaties alone.
GREENLAND, N.H. — When Senator Ted Cruz declared his candidacy for president, he said a broad coalition of “courageous conservatives” would carry him to the White House. On his first campaign swing through New Hampshire, a two-day trip that ended Saturday, he showed how he hoped to build that coalition.
Potential McCain Challenger Kelli Ward: Widespread ‘Dissatisfaction’ with McCain Job Performance Among Arizonans
Rising star in Arizona, State Senator Kelli Ward, took time out of her busy late season legislative schedule to give Breitbart’s Matthew Boyle an exclusive interview on the weekly Breitbart News Saturday radio program. Buzz over fresh political leader Ward grows daily with talk that she is the "David" considering taking on threatened political "Goliath," U.S. Senator John McCain, in the 2016 primary election.
Despite threats from some school officials, more parents are opting to take their children out of the online tests associated with the Common Core standards that have been created by two federally funded interstate consortia.
By the time you read this, the Eiffel Tower will have gone dark for an hour, along with the Parliament building in London, and presumably Buckingham Palace. At 8:30 Eastern time, the UN Secretariat building will darken and on and on as 8:30 comes in each time zone.
Ever since Siri appeared as a regular feature on the iPhone, certain young children — and, let’s face it, some of their parents — have spent hours chatting up the virtual assistant, curious about the details of her humanoid back story.
In his recent book, The Glass Cage, Nicholas Carr goes into frightening detail about the dangers of relying on smart phones to think for us. If we're not careful, humans may find we can no longer think on our own.
Ever wonder why some scandals stick like Krazy Glue and become career-killers while others are a momentary blip on the radar--here today, gone tomorrow?
A non-binding amendment introduced by Republican Senator of Louisiana David Vitter--referred to as the Local Control of Education act-- was approved last week in a long and drawn out voting session on the Senate budget resolution, which forbids the federal government "from mandating, incentivizing or coercing states to adopt the Common Core State Standards."
PALM CITY, Fla. (AP) — President Barack Obama kicked off the spring season on Saturday with a weekend golf getaway in Florida, teeing off with former NBA star Alonzo Mourning and former sportscaster Ahmad Rashad.
RNC Chairman Reince Priebus today issued the following statement in response to the news that Hillary Clinton wiped her secret server clean of all emails sent during her tenure as Secretary of State.
"I think Harry Reid's getting out of town ahead of the posse," former U.S. Attorney Joe diGenova tells Breitbart News. The Senate Minority Leader says he'll retire in 2017, at the conclusion of his current term.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Pence: Indiana law on religious freedom 'not about discrimination ... not going to change'29 Mar 2015, 8:25 AM PDT
- Fiorina says there's 'higher than 90 percent' chance she’s running in 201629 Mar 2015, 7:40 AM PDT
- Before leak, NSA mulled ending phone program29 Mar 2015, 6:19 AM PDT
- Indiana gov supports effort to 'clarify' religious objections law28 Mar 2015, 11:33 PM PDT
- As deadline looms, Iran nuke talks take on frantic tone28 Mar 2015, 9:00 PM PDT
Fox News National
- Debris from NYC blast going to secure location to be examined for remains29 Mar 2015, 10:08 AM PDT
- Ohio assisted living facility bares all for calendar29 Mar 2015, 9:51 AM PDT
- Library of Congress acquires rare trove of Civil War images29 Mar 2015, 9:46 AM PDT
- Pennsylvania woman posed as lawyer for decade, named partner, authorities say29 Mar 2015, 9:38 AM PDT
- Weather Underground bomber unmasked — as city schoolteacher29 Mar 2015, 9:04 AM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Penguins' Letang out with concussion29 Mar 2015, 9:14 AM PDT
- 2015 PREVIEW NL EAST: It's the Nationals and everybody else29 Mar 2015, 8:29 AM PDT
- Jets host Blackhawks seeking to better postseason chances29 Mar 2015, 8:00 AM PDT
- Braves release James Russell29 Mar 2015, 7:57 AM PDT
- Joe Gibbs calls son J.D. his 'hero' and says doctors have few answers on his condition29 Mar 2015, 7:56 AM PDT