DALLAS, Texas — Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) said former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton—a former U.S. Senator from New York, the former First Lady of the United States, and the Democrats’ likely frontrunner and nominee in 2016—is “yesterday’s news.”
Parents at Academy Charter School (ACS) in Castle Rock, Colorado are outraged that “Challenge” programs presented at the school, during which 5th- and 6th-graders were required to share intense personal feelings and information about themselves and their families with their classmates,
As Oregon's senate prepares to convene February 2 for a "five-month legislative session," returning senators who tried but failed at gun control in previous years hope having more Democrats in 2015 means gun control will finally succeed.
Sen. Rand Paul took the occasion of former Florida Gov. Jeb's Bush's admission that he smoked pot as a teenager as an opportunity to jab his probable 2016 opponent as a hypocrite on the issue of medical marijuana, something Bush opposes.
Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker is the top choice for president in 2016 among Republican voters in Iowa, surging past a crowded field of rivals to take the lead in a Bloomberg/Des Moines Register poll of prospective Republican candidates for president.
At the Democratic Party's political retreat last week, Party officials were so worried about rumors and leaks and so devoted to security that staffers were required to accompany reporters to and from the bathroom.
Mount Holly, Vermont, gun dealer Bobby Richards has retained a lawyer and is considering a lawsuit over what he claims is defamation resulting from an Everytown for Gun Safety report that wrongly suggested he was selling guns illegally over the Internet.
Perched on high bluffs above the Virginia banks of the Potomac River and overlooking the sprawling federal city of Washington, Arlington House for more than 150 years has been a tortured and conflicted spot.
The 2014-15 flu season has been a particularly dangerous one across the country, especially for vulnerable elderly patients. Researchers have also found that cities that have either hosted or sent teams to the Super Bowl have experienced an 18 percent higher death rate of elderly flu patients than other cities.
BOONE, N.C. (AP) — The FBI says it is investigating a suspicious letter containing white powder that was sent to the headquarters of the Samaritan's Purse charity in western North Carolina.
With 84 cases already identified in the first month of the year, the number of measles cases across the country has almost outstripped what has become the usual number of cases in a year, according to reports.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- More states look to expand Medicaid1 Feb 2015, 9:19 AM PDT
- Christie aims to build foreign policy resume with trip to Britain1 Feb 2015, 1:39 AM PDT
- Confirmation hearings set to begin for Carter as next defense secretary amid daunting global challenges31 Jan 2015, 10:00 PM PDT
- GOP House to vote next week to repeal ObamaCare, after attacking law piece by piece31 Jan 2015, 10:00 PM PDT
- From Henry David Thoreau to Henry Kissinger and Code Pink, civil disobedience has a history in US politics31 Jan 2015, 3:53 PM PDT
Fox News National
- Police seek clues in disappearance of Arkansas nursing student1 Feb 2015, 8:29 AM PDT
- Self-proclaimed 'seer' faces murder trial for death he foretold of commune member in Kansas1 Feb 2015, 8:00 AM PDT
- New Mexico toddler shoots father, pregnant mother, police say1 Feb 2015, 3:55 AM PDT
- Toddler gets ahold of handgun from mom's purse, wounds both parents with 1 shot1 Feb 2015, 3:30 AM PDT
- Washington state man pays more than $18,000 in tolls1 Feb 2015, 1:52 AM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Utes seek redemption in Pac-12 clash with Trojans1 Feb 2015, 8:26 AM PDT
- Sunshine State showdown pits 'Canes against 'Noles1 Feb 2015, 8:25 AM PDT
- Wild seek to stay on track vs. Canucks1 Feb 2015, 8:23 AM PDT
- Preds battle Pens in Neal's return to Pittsburgh1 Feb 2015, 8:21 AM PDT
- Blues put point streak on line vs. Capitals1 Feb 2015, 8:13 AM PDT