With the top dogs in his corner, Politico reports that Sen. Chuck Schumer is in position to replace departing Sen. Harry Reid as Democratic Senate leader.
Last Tuesday, my ace lawyer David Yerushalmi of the American Freedom Law Center (AFLC) argued before the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York on our motion for a preliminary injunction, asking the court to enter an order requiring New York City’s Metropolitan Transportation Authority (MTA) to run our AFDI anti-Hamas, anti-jihad ad on MTA buses.
A grassroots group of education activists in North Carolina has created an alternative to what they call the “failed Common Core standards.” According to team leader Jerry Egolf of the North Carolina Academic Freedom Alliance, the North Carolina Plan is
WASHINGTON (AP) — A Houston housewife who has quietly collected rare Civil War images for 50 years has sold more than 500 early photographs to the Library of Congress.
Per a Washington Post report, Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Tex.) claims that after the 2013 government shutdown over the Affordable Care Act both he and Sen. Mike Lee (R-Utah) "had their money spigot turned off by (GOP) leadership because blocking access to money is how leadership disciplines members.
Perhaps there have been reasons Republicans backed down from previous budget battles. Whatever their validity in the past, as the FY 2016 budget moves through the process, one ting is clear: If the GOP leadership pulls its punches during reconciliation, then it too is part of the problem in Washington.
Every 2016 GOP presidential hopeful except Jeb Bush and New Jersey Chris Christie (R) own guns, and lots of them.
Four cases in the court system in Nashville, Tennessee that featured women who had abused their babies led to plea negotiations that involved sterilizing the women.
It is not clear whether Oculus VR, sold to Facebook for $2 billion in 2014, will release its flagship virtual reality headset named the Rift this year.
Opponents of the Second Amendment and haters of self-defense are facing a relentless barrage of pro-Second Amendment and pro-self-defense legislation in state legislatures across the country.
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu warned Sunday that an emerging nuclear deal with Iran was "even worse" than Israel had feared, warning of a new Iranian "axis" that was "dangerous for all of humanity and which much be stopped."
We were a little taken aback this week to see that Russell Brand came 4th in Prospect Magazine’s list of top world thinkers. The revelation took some getting over, and quite a bit of anaesthetic, so today’s missive is several
Billionaire casino mogul Sheldon Adelson, a generous Republican donor and staunch supporter of Israel, has reportedly become "incensed" at former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush over comments that a Bush foreign policy adviser made about Israel.
"An ambitious man might make his own aggrandizement, by the aid of a foreign power, the price of his treachery to his constituents." Thus did Alexander Hamilton warn the American people, in Federalist No. 75, against allowing the president to make treaties alone.
GREENLAND, N.H. — When Senator Ted Cruz declared his candidacy for president, he said a broad coalition of “courageous conservatives” would carry him to the White House. On his first campaign swing through New Hampshire, a two-day trip that ended Saturday, he showed how he hoped to build that coalition.
Potential McCain Challenger Kelli Ward: Widespread ‘Dissatisfaction’ with McCain Job Performance Among Arizonans
Rising star in Arizona, State Senator Kelli Ward, took time out of her busy late season legislative schedule to give Breitbart’s Matthew Boyle an exclusive interview on the weekly Breitbart News Saturday radio program. Buzz over fresh political leader Ward grows daily with talk that she is the "David" considering taking on threatened political "Goliath," U.S. Senator John McCain, in the 2016 primary election.
Despite threats from some school officials, more parents are opting to take their children out of the online tests associated with the Common Core standards that have been created by two federally funded interstate consortia.
By the time you read this, the Eiffel Tower will have gone dark for an hour, along with the Parliament building in London, and presumably Buckingham Palace. At 8:30 Eastern time, the UN Secretariat building will darken and on and on as 8:30 comes in each time zone.
Ever since Siri appeared as a regular feature on the iPhone, certain young children — and, let’s face it, some of their parents — have spent hours chatting up the virtual assistant, curious about the details of her humanoid back story.
In his recent book, The Glass Cage, Nicholas Carr goes into frightening detail about the dangers of relying on smart phones to think for us. If we're not careful, humans may find we can no longer think on our own.
Ever wonder why some scandals stick like Krazy Glue and become career-killers while others are a momentary blip on the radar--here today, gone tomorrow?
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Justice Department asked to prosecute Hamas for Violating US law29 Mar 2015, 11:57 AM PDT
- Potential 2016 candidate O'Malley rips Bush, Clinton, saying presidency 'not some crown' 29 Mar 2015, 10:30 AM PDT
- Pence: Indiana law on religious freedom 'not about discrimination ... not going to change'29 Mar 2015, 8:25 AM PDT
- Fiorina says there's 'higher than 90 percent' chance she’s running in 201629 Mar 2015, 7:40 AM PDT
- Before leak, NSA mulled ending phone program29 Mar 2015, 6:19 AM PDT
Fox News National
- Military planning to spend billions on new Air Force One29 Mar 2015, 12:17 PM PDT
- Authorities: Body found in rubble 3 days after apparent gas explosion in Manhattan29 Mar 2015, 11:38 AM PDT
- Visitors take selfies at NYC building explosion site29 Mar 2015, 11:30 AM PDT
- Cyclone roller-coaster stalls in season-opening run at Coney Island29 Mar 2015, 10:39 AM PDT
- Body found at New York City building explosion site, police say29 Mar 2015, 10:08 AM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Smith replaces Larson for Martinsville race29 Mar 2015, 11:22 AM PDT
- Ramsay survives wild day, wins Trophee Hassan II29 Mar 2015, 11:07 AM PDT
- Clippers sign Hudson to 10-day contract29 Mar 2015, 10:51 AM PDT
- Halep continues strong play in Miami29 Mar 2015, 10:43 AM PDT
- Richie Ramsay claims third European Tour title with 1-shot victory at Trophee Hassan II29 Mar 2015, 10:42 AM PDT