Dr. Ben Carson, a likely 2016 presidential contender, tells Breitbart News that it is “absolutely vital” Americans stand up for Indiana Gov. Mike Pence’s new religious freedom law.
As the University of Texas debuted its new Latino Leadership Award, it was announced that the first winner would be newly-elected Texas Land Commissioner George P. Bush.
The Arizona Senate rejected a bill Monday that would have abolished the controversial Common Core standards in that state.
Raymond Lee Fryberg's example proves again that background checks are impotent against determined criminals or those determined to beat the system.
On Tuesday, Media Matters claimed Cam Edwards' position on Campus Carry is tantamount to blaming the victim for being raped or sexually assaulted.
Despite the criticism surrounding Indiana Gov. Mike Pence’s religious liberty law, lawmakers in Arkansas just passed a similar bill. On the other hand, lawmakers in both North Carolina and Georgia are on the defensive about their own pending religious liberty legislation. The Post reported that a similar measure in North Carolina would “make no sense,” according to Gov. Pat McCrory who made the statement during a radio interview and added he would not sign any such legislation.
A group of Republican senators say they are aware of allegations of workplace retaliation against Homeland Security personnel who — in conflict with the administration’s immigration policies — are “faithfully discharging the duties of the offices in which they serve.”
Lawmakers in the House and Senate are warning the Obama administration to be cautious as it attempts to finalize a nuclear arms agreement with Iran.
Former Texas Governor Rick Perry is criticizing the Veterans Administration, a day after a Congressional hearing regarding the over-prescription of opiates to veterans at a VA Hospital in Tomah, Wisconsin.
CHICAGO, March 31 (UPI) -- Chicago police said at least two motorists have been robbed in the Fuller Park neighborhood by thieves using fake roadblocks to get people to exit their cars.
President Obama today announced his decision to commute the sentences of 22 convicted drug offenders - many of them serving time after being convicted of conspiracy to distribute either cocaine, heroin, marijuana or methamphetamine.
The Obama administration filed its legal brief with the Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals. Twenty-six states have challenged Obama’s executive amnesty in court. U.S. District Court Judge Andrew Hanen of Brownsville, Texas blocked the executive actions in February.
Diplomats meeting Tuesday in Lausanne, Switzerland to hammer out the framework agreement for a deal on Iran's nuclear program missed their deadline of March 31, and resolved to continue their negotiations for an additional day, expecting to complete an agreement on April 1st, otherwise known as April Fool's Day.
Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-AL), chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee's subcommittee on Immigration and the National Interest, slammed Intel, the technology company, for seeking to replace the American workers the company laid off last year with cheap foreign workers via the H-1B program.
White House Press Secretary Josh Earnest confirmed that the March 31 deadline for the nuclear talks with Iran could extend into April.
“Ultimately if the committee makes a request and Secretary Clinton in her capacity as a private citizen decides that she wants to once again go above and beyond in terms of trying to provide them with information and access then that would be a decision for her to make,” White House spokesman Josh Earnest says.
Rep. Tammy Duckworth (D-IL) says Hillary Clinton "must" testify before the special select committee examining the tragedy in Benghazi. Duckworth added she would hold former Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton "accountable" for erasing emails from her personal server.
The new breed of enforced intellectual conformity is so tedious and shrill. Fascists don't even bother to put on snappy uniforms any more.
With the announcement that Gov. Chris Christie (R-NJ) is in full support of a measure that would ban abortions in the United States past 20 weeks of pregnancy, all the current likely GOP presidential contenders appear to be on board with the Pain-Capable Unborn Child Protection Act. The question is: Where is the U.S. House?
The AFL-CIO is starting an effort to train union members and activists from across the country in how to sign illegal immigrants up for President Obama’s executive amnesty.
The New York Times reports that a small group of Democrats, some entertaining a run for the Senate, have begun backing away from more progressive legislation. Instead they now say they suppor tax cuts and construction of the Keystone XL pipeline.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Carlson: Social liberals opposed to Indiana religious freedom law are "jihadists"31 Mar 2015, 5:11 PM PDT
- US releases military aid to Egypt, cites national security31 Mar 2015, 5:00 PM PDT
- House panel subpoenas 2 Secret Service agents in White House traffic incident31 Mar 2015, 3:23 PM PDT
- Arkansas passes 'religious freedom' bill similar to new Indiana law, sparking more protests31 Mar 2015, 2:35 PM PDT
- US makes tweaks to asset forfeiture program, part of review 31 Mar 2015, 1:54 PM PDT
Fox News National
- Sexist songbook reportedly unearthed in lawsuit seeking to overhaul military judicial system31 Mar 2015, 5:42 PM PDT
- Girlfriend charged with murder in shooting death of off-duty Philadelphia-area officer31 Mar 2015, 4:02 PM PDT
- Man detained after report of gunman prompts alert at University of California, Irvine31 Mar 2015, 3:40 PM PDT
- Hypothermia suspected in death of man whose naked body was found on Minnesota golf course31 Mar 2015, 3:31 PM PDT
- Man, 20, charged in St. Louis train attack; victim said he was asked about Michael Brown31 Mar 2015, 3:18 PM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Djokovic, Murray battle their way into Miami QFs31 Mar 2015, 4:47 PM PDT
- Ovechkin reaches 50 goals in season for 6th time, ties Capitals record with 472nd of career31 Mar 2015, 4:43 PM PDT
- Newman's No. 31 team penalized for tire manipulation31 Mar 2015, 4:26 PM PDT
- 49ers re-sign LB Bishop31 Mar 2015, 3:29 PM PDT
- NBA fines Clippers' Davis $15K for cushion kick31 Mar 2015, 3:19 PM PDT