BOSTON (AP) — After two months of jury selection, a panel of 12 jurors and six alternates was seated Tuesday for the federal death penalty trial of Boston Marathon bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev.
A huge sinkhole that nearly swallowed a truck appeared in the streets of northeastern Washington D.C. in the late afternoon on Tuesday.
A new university study claims that one in eight people suffer an addiction to their smart phone.
According to a New York Post report, House Oversight Committee Chairman Jason Chaffetz (R-UT) will head a panel, joining the House Benghazi committee, to investigate whether former Secretary of State and likely 2016 Democrat nominee Hillary Clinton broke the law in using a personal email account for official business while Secretary of State.
A video criticizing President Obama—made by C.J. Pearson, a 12-year-old black conservative—recently became an Internet sensation. But it wasn't long before the young man felt repercussions from his sudden fame. He has now found that Facebook suspended his account, and Pearson claims that the social media giant did so because of his political leanings.
After the NY Times reported Monday that Hillary Clinton used a private email account during her tenure at the State Department, her defenders were quick to claim no harm was done. Nick Merrill, a spokesman for Clinton, told the Times Hillary had "every expectation they would be retained" because she was careful about emailing her subordinates using their official government accounts. Less than a day later, a report by Gawker suggests that may not be true.
The Alabama Supreme Court on Tuesday ordered the state's probate judges to stop issuing marriage licenses to gay couples, saying a previous federal ruling that gay-marriage bans violate the U.S. Constitution does not preclude them from following state law, which defines marriage as between a man and a woman.
On Friday, a female clerk at a Lexington, Kentucky tobacco shop took a firearm from a male robbery suspect, shot him, then beat him until he ran away.
Americans seem to believe that the Chinese economy is already the largest in the world. Perception is often more important than reality. In this new reality, it seems, Americans are shrugging their shoulders. An America of dwindling expectations is the new normal.
On Tuesday, United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) officials revealed that the agency processed nearly seven million immigration-related applications in just one year alone (fiscal year 2014). Because the agency does not have the resources to conduct in-person interviews with
The Fire Department of New York has sworn in its first female and first openly gay chaplain.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Clinton teases possible 2016 campaign at abortion group's gala4 Mar 2015, 12:45 AM PDT
- New Jersey mayor decides public cannot ask questions at council meetings4 Mar 2015, 12:18 AM PDT
- As Supreme Court takes up ObamaCare, GOP offers alternatives, Dems warn of 'massive damage’3 Mar 2015, 10:00 PM PDT
- M. Stanton Evans, conservative pioneer and anti-communist crusader, dies at 803 Mar 2015, 7:16 PM PDT
- Lindsey Graham on Iran negotiations: ‘Obama wants a deal so bad he can taste it’3 Mar 2015, 7:11 PM PDT
Fox News National
- Massachusetts judge throws out confession of teen accused of killing teacher4 Mar 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- Asiana Airlines reaches settlement with 72 passengers over 2013 crash4 Mar 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- Officials say man shot by LAPD stole Frenchman's identity, was wanted by US Marshals4 Mar 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- Boehner funds DHS, avoids crisis with Democrats' help, but GOP divisions grow as 2016 nears4 Mar 2015, 12:01 AM PDT
- Money issues force century-old Virginia college to close3 Mar 2015, 11:44 PM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Leafs top Panthers, who dress goaltending coach4 Mar 2015, 12:27 AM PDT
- Vasilevskiy, Lightning blank bottom-feeding Sabres4 Mar 2015, 12:21 AM PDT
- Wild keep rolling with SO win over Senators4 Mar 2015, 12:16 AM PDT
- Kansas fights off WVU in OT, wins Big 12 outright4 Mar 2015, 12:07 AM PDT
- UK beats UGA, stays unbeaten3 Mar 2015, 11:59 PM PDT