President Obama's outgoing Attorney General Eric Holder made an eyebrow-raising book recommendation in his exit interview with Politico on Friday.
Probably one of the things I love most about the new format of the conference is the question and answer format at the end of the event. The third and final day of the conference will take place tomorrow, but here are some observations from day two.
The ATF's basis for banning the M855 round requires that it can be fired out of an AR-15 pistol.
House members voted down a stop-gap funding bill on Friday, leaving funding for DHS unclear as a midnight deadline looms.
Sen. Jeff Sessions makes a surprise appearance to deliver a strong rebuttal to Jeb Bush's speech at CPAC.
From Betsy Woodruff at Slate: It sounds like Jeb Bush’s supporters are taking CPAC pretty seriously this year. Emails provided to Slate show that backers of the former Florida governor are busing supporters from downtown Washington D.C. to CPAC in
A scientist at Georgia Tech is the latest target of the current crusade trying to intimidate dissenting scientists and writers out of the public square by accusing them of being intellectually dishonest henchpersons working for Big Oil.
Jeb Bush was late getting on stage at CPAC, and he might wish he'd been even later, as he wasn't especially warmly received.
House Speaker John Boehner is asking Afghanistan's recently elected president to address Congress next month.
Jeb Tells CPAC Illegals Should Get ‘Legal Status,’ Refuses to Say Businesses Should Hire U.S. Citizens over Illegals
Former Florida Governor Jeb Bush went into hostile territory and did not back down from his pro-amnesty views on Friday. In an interview with Fox News host Sean Hannity at the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC), Bush again supported giving
House Republicans have withdrawn a controversial bill that would have reauthorized the federal No Child Left Behind (NCLB) law after both conservatives and liberals came out against it.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Obama mourns passing of Nimoy: 'I loved Spock'27 Feb 2015, 2:27 PM PDT
- Boehner invites Afghan president to address Congress27 Feb 2015, 1:30 PM PDT
- Lawmaker reimbursed costs for lavish office decor27 Feb 2015, 11:48 AM PDT
- House Republican leaders scrap education vote27 Feb 2015, 11:43 AM PDT
- State Dept. official granted bond on soliciting minor charge27 Feb 2015, 11:40 AM PDT
Fox News National
- NYPD searches for missing Bronx teenager27 Feb 2015, 5:18 PM PDT
- Obama administration circulates plans for Homeland Security shutdown as deadline nears27 Feb 2015, 4:01 PM PDT
- Documents say Arizona woman killed in home had head injury; police watching person in her past27 Feb 2015, 3:00 PM PDT
- No verdict yet in case of blogger charged with poisoning her 5-year-old son to death with salt27 Feb 2015, 2:45 PM PDT
- Cops: Man attacked ex-wife's lawyer with hatchet, wasp spray; victim needed 2 dozen staples27 Feb 2015, 2:30 PM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Falcons release Douglas, Blalock27 Feb 2015, 4:25 PM PDT
- Stomach bug forces Sharapova to withdraw from Mexican Open27 Feb 2015, 4:10 PM PDT
- Blue Jackets place Calvert on IR27 Feb 2015, 3:46 PM PDT
- Almagro ousts Robredo in Buenos Aires27 Feb 2015, 3:07 PM PDT
- Lions bring back LS Muhlbach27 Feb 2015, 3:06 PM PDT