Speaker of the House John Boehner tells CBS in an upcoming interview that his Tea Party opposition only targets him to raise money for themselves.
Former Texas Governor Rick Perry appeared before the Iowa Freedom Summit this weekend to reveal his agenda for a possible run for the 2016 GOP nomination for president.
Speaking before the Freedom Summit in Iowa this weekend, New Jersey Governor Chris Christie had a message for the conservatives gathered there: He was plenty conservative enough to deserve an invitation to speak before a group of conservative activists.
Speaking at Iowa’s Freedom Summit on January 24, former Hewlett Packard CEO and possible Republican presidential candidate Carly Fiorina explained differences between herself and the Democrat’s favorite female candidate, Hillary Clinton. One of those differences is that Fiorina understands that
In his speech at the Iowa Freedom Summit over the weekend, Donald Trump blasted the idea of both Mitt Romney and Jeb Bush as potential GOP presidential candidates in 2016.
Vice President Joe Biden wrapped up his California visit on Friday by telling doctors that the Affordable Care Act, or Obamacare, had "ended the debate" about whether health care is a privilege or a right, according to the Orange County Register.
On Friday, White House spokesperson said that President Barack Obama would not meet with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu when he visits Washington, D.C. in March due to a policy of not meeting with foreign leaders prior to their election campaigns, "to avoid the appearance of influencing a democratic election in a foreign country." However, that excuse proves empty against the historical record, as Bill Clinton met then-Prime Minister Shimon Peres in 1996.
Sen. John McCain (R-AZ), who is considered one of the most outspoken members of Congress, was booed and called a "war mongrel" during a GOP meeting in Arizona on Saturday. The term "war mongrel" is a hybrid and more negative form of the phrase "war monger."
The Obama Administration has dropped a plan to outsource the storage of cell-phone metadata to third-party vendors, but the Surveillance State is still very much interested in that data. From a public-relations standpoint, the goal of these post-Snowden reform proposals is to erase the image of phone companies "giving our phone data to the government." If the companies are storing the data themselves and making it accessible to the government, the public's comfort level with the process might increase.
Former Senator Rick Santorum started off his Iowa Freedom Summit speech Saturday by reminding Iowans of the ‘birth’ of his infamous sweatervest and his Iowa caucus win against Romney for President in 2012.
Exclusive — Ted Cruz Details ‘Path to Victory’ for ‘Epochal Fork in the Road’ 2016 Election with ‘Miracle of America’
DES MOINES, Iowa — In an exclusive interview with Breitbart News backstage here at the Iowa Freedom Summit, potential 2016 GOP presidential candidate Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) detailed the pathway to victory for Republicans in 2016—and he explained a new phrase he started using in his speech minutes earlier.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Obama seeks wilderness designation for Alaska refuge, sets up battle with GOP 25 Jan 2015, 12:42 PM PDT
- White House, Feinstein make clear US won't negotiate with ISIS over hostages, say won't interfere with Japan25 Jan 2015, 11:47 AM PDT
- Republican White House hopefuls court evangelicals toward 201625 Jan 2015, 11:44 AM PDT
- Grassley to hospitals: Explain why you’re suing low-income patients25 Jan 2015, 9:43 AM PDT
- White House Chief of Staff McDonough defends Obama on taxes, Israel, terrorism and Yemen25 Jan 2015, 8:29 AM PDT
Fox News National
- Opening statements expected soon in murder trial of ex-New England Patriot Aaron Hernandez25 Jan 2015, 12:14 PM PDT
- Woman mistakenly gets bag full of cash at Burger King drive-thru, returns $2,631 bank deposit25 Jan 2015, 11:53 AM PDT
- National NAACP leader visits Colorado Springs to urge action in wake of bombing attempt25 Jan 2015, 9:17 AM PDT
- Trouble in New Orleans: Crime on rise in Quarter, police ranks depleted and Mardi Gras is here25 Jan 2015, 9:02 AM PDT
- TSA seizes record number of guns from 2014 air travelers, including 94-year-old 25 Jan 2015, 8:17 AM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Jazz lock up G Millsap25 Jan 2015, 12:07 PM PDT
- Ajax held to draw by Feyenoord25 Jan 2015, 10:43 AM PDT
- Action Express makes up laps, sets up stirring finish in final hours of Rolex 24 at Daytona25 Jan 2015, 9:10 AM PDT
- Raptors return home to face Pistons25 Jan 2015, 9:05 AM PDT
- Rivals meet in ACC affair25 Jan 2015, 9:05 AM PDT