Despite the criticism surrounding Indiana Gov. Mike Pence’s religious liberty law, lawmakers in Arkansas just passed a similar bill. On the other hand, lawmakers in both North Carolina and Georgia are on the defensive about their own pending religious liberty legislation. The Post reported that a similar measure in North Carolina would “make no sense,” according to Gov. Pat McCrory who made the statement during a radio interview and added he would not sign any such legislation.
The head coach of an Indiana high school girl's golf team has been suspended after threatening to burn down a Christian-owned pizzeria.
The Church of Global Warming will surely hang on long after the "global warming pause" hits its third or fourth decade, because it's far too useful to greedy politicians. However, a new study from the Max Planck Institute for Meteorology in Germany might deliver a "death blow to global warming hysteria," in the assessment of Patrick J. Michaels and Paul Knappenberger at the Cato Institute.
Harry Reid Limits Public Access to Virtually All Information About His Hospital Treatment on Day of Accident
Virtually all the information the public knows about Senator Harry Reid's hospital treatment on the day he experienced serious injuries to both of his eyes, broke several ribs, and bruised the right side of his face, comes directly from only one source: the senator's office. There is, however, very little independent corroboration for the post-injury narrative set forth by Reid.
United States Senator and 2016 presidential candidate Ted Cruz released a statement Wednesday afternoon saying the Obama administration’s Iran deal is getting worse.
Sen. Robert Menendez, a New Jersey Democrat, is being indicted along with his friend and campaign contributor Dr. Salomon Melgen on federal charges.
A number of our citizenry quietly wonder not whether Obama loves America, but does he actually like who we are as a society and what are the origins of his agenda to profoundly change America though social engineering.
As talks with Iran go into extra time, “The Obama Administration’s bad deal is only getting worse,” Sen. Ted Cruz says. “Iran’s nuclear build-up profoundly endangers the security of America and our allies.”
The New Jersey Democrat, an influential voice on foreign policy, was accused of using his office to improperly benefit a Florida eye doctor and political donor who provided him with trips aboard his luxury jet.
On Tuesday, retiring Sen. Harry Reid admitted that he claimed Mitt Romney paid no taxes out of a partisan urge to lie on behalf of President Obama.
Rep. Rod Blum, Iowa Republican, joined Texas Democrat Rep. Beto O’Rourke Wednesday to announce the formation of a bipartisan Congressional Term Limits Caucus.
Republican Rep. Marsha Blackburn of Tennessee is firing back at President Obama for his Federal Communications Commission (FCC) led internet takeover.
The White House doesn't intend to comment on Sen. Harry Reid's baseless accusations, made during 2012, that suggested Mitt Romney didn't pay taxes.
GOP establishment governors wedded to both Chamber of Commerce dictates and Obama administration federal incentives are signing legislation that promises to keep much of the Common Core standards and their associated testing in place.
Faith is officially regarded as trivial now, a hobby to be practiced quietly in whatever private spaces the State chooses to permit. The case against the RFRA boils down to telling religious people they must set aside their faith if they want to do business, because the State has an interest in every transaction, no matter how small, and there are no valid objections to its moral judgment.
With one deadline missed, no new one has been set, and no new details have emerged from nuclear talks with Iran, according to the White House.
Senator Ted Cruz (R-Texas) will be visiting Iowa and South Carolina this week, for a series of receptions and town halls as he seeks to connect with Republican primary voters in these critical early primary states.
On April 1 The Atlantic published a column claiming armed law-abiding citizens undercut the rule and put police officers in greater danger. The Atlantic tried to substantiate these claims by suggesting guns outside the home, via concealed and/or open carry,
More than 2,000 illegal immigrant minors have been apprehended month since the beginning of this fiscal year in October — the second highest level of illegal minor arrests, behind last year’s record breaking border surge.
Potential presidential candidate Rick Santorum says Indiana's governor should have stood up for his state's recently-enacted religious freedom law. Instead, Mike Pence wants the law to be amended.
Parks and Recreation co-star Nick Offerman joined a growing list of celebrities to boycott Indiana venues over the state’s newly signed religious freedom law this week, when he cancelled an upcoming show with his wife Megan Mullally.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Feds won't pursue contempt charges against Lerner for not testifying before House1 Apr 2015, 2:31 PM PDT
- Fox News Poll: US can’t trust Iran, Obama should get Hill approval of deal1 Apr 2015, 1:25 PM PDT
- Fox News Poll: US did wrong thing trading prisoners for Bergdahl1 Apr 2015, 1:17 PM PDT
- New Jersey Sen. Bob Menendez indicted on corruption charges1 Apr 2015, 12:55 PM PDT
- One foot out the door? Iran talks enter double overtime, White House repeats ‘walk away’ threat1 Apr 2015, 12:51 PM PDT
Fox News National
- Sigma Phi Epsilon questions allegations made in lawsuits filed in pledge's 2014 death1 Apr 2015, 2:54 PM PDT
- Religious freedom Laws1 Apr 2015, 2:44 PM PDT
- 11 Atlanta educators convicted in vast cheating scandal; 'Very, very dangerous business'1 Apr 2015, 2:27 PM PDT
- Mom of biracial man killed by white police officer says she trusts prosecutor to seek truth1 Apr 2015, 2:16 PM PDT
- McDonald's: Workers to get pay hikes at company-owned stores 1 Apr 2015, 1:49 PM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Broken parts and pieces from new aero kits clutter track in IndyCar season opening race1 Apr 2015, 2:16 PM PDT
- Kansas' Oubre entering draft1 Apr 2015, 2:16 PM PDT
- Xavier's Chris Mack gets 1-year extension1 Apr 2015, 1:58 PM PDT
- Heat G Napier done for season after surgery1 Apr 2015, 1:44 PM PDT
- Nats' Rendon headed to DL1 Apr 2015, 1:41 PM PDT