The Obama administration wants U.S. Federal Judge Andrew Hanen to reverse his prior decision and allow President Obama’s executive amnesty to go forward by Monday. If not, the administration says it will go to a higher court.
Pro-amnesty advocates will try to co-opt Sunday’s commemoration of the “Bloody Sunday” march in Selma–one of the most seminal moments in the civil rights movement and the history of the country–to again push the false narrative that amnesty for illegal
Conservatives, long used to the media protecting the Clintons at all costs, are puzzled by the fact that journalists seem to be pouncing on the latest scandal involving Hillary Clinton's offsite email server. As Clinton scandals go, this hardly seems the worst. It seems that federal laws may have been broken--but they may not have been. (The Wall Street Journal concluded, bizarrely, that the private email system "was legal while she served as the nation’s top diplomat.") Why the sudden interest?
A pledge for a fraternity at Syracuse University may lose some of his fingers from frostbite after being forced to crawl through snow in subzero temperatures and now the fraternity is being investigated for hazing, authorities report.
RNC Communications Director and chief strategist Sean Spicer issued the following statement in response to former DNC Communications Director and current American Bridge President Brad Woodhouse’s attack on New Jersey Governor Chris Christie, which claimed Democrats "want to kill him dead."
A swath of snow reaching from Texas to Maryland has once again buried states in ice and snow, shutting down highways in Kentucky and causing authorities in Washington D.C. to ban sledding for insurance reasons.
If history is any indication, we could be finally reading Hillary Clinton’s secretive personal emails sometime after the 2016 election. The law responsible for permitting the public to demand access to undisclosed information, the Freedom of Information Act, is a notorious bureaucratic snail.
The Hillary Clinton email scandal refuses to go away. New revelations about the rules and regulations in place during her tenure in office will seemingly make it harder to explain her choice to run a private email server from her home in New York rather than using a government account.
Report: Boehner Cut Deal With Nancy Pelosi to Use Netanyahu Speech as Cover to Fund Obama’s Executive Amnesty
A new bombshell report from Politico found that House Speaker John Boehner had several days of secret negotiations with Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, the recently emboldened former Speaker, leading up to his decision to flip-flop and fund President Obama’s executive amnesty—including a pre-hashed out deal to use the hoopla around Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s Tuesday address to Congress over Iran’s nuclear ambitions as political cover to sneak in the extraordinarily controversial vote. Even with the bombshell report, however, Boehner's office continues to deny any deal took place.
On March 4, Gabby Giffords joined with Democrat lawmakers on Capitol Hill to push for background checks at gun shows as a way of "stopping violence." The NRA responded by tweeting a Breitbart News report which pointed out that Giffords's January 2011 attacker—Jared Loughner—passed a background check to acquire the Glock with which he carried out his attack.
Homeschooling families in Connecticut are in the process of forming a parental rights coalition, as they reject the use of the Newtown shootings over two years ago as a vehicle to undermine the rights of parents to choose the venue for educating their children.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- A '90s Rerun: Why the press is pounding Hillary over the email debacle6 Mar 2015, 3:56 AM PDT
- Clinton created multiple email addresses on private server, data show 6 Mar 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- Exclusive: Internal cable from Clinton State Department office barred use of personal email5 Mar 2015, 10:00 PM PDT
- Sledders defy police with 'sled-in' protest on Capitol Hill5 Mar 2015, 10:00 PM PDT
- Majority of House members sign letter blasting Obama bullet ban proposal5 Mar 2015, 10:00 PM PDT
Fox News National
- Authorities: Woman crashed into police car, made bomb threat at Miami airport, faces charges6 Mar 2015, 4:01 AM PDT
- Identity of Skid Row shooting victim released6 Mar 2015, 1:46 AM PDT
- New Jersey police officer investigated after crude dog posts on Facebook6 Mar 2015, 1:32 AM PDT
- Federal judge shot, wounded in Detroit robbery attempt6 Mar 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- Lawyers set to select jury for Alabama woman's trial in girl's running death6 Mar 2015, 12:15 AM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Bach: IOC doesn't necessarily condone political systems in Olympic host countries6 Mar 2015, 4:04 AM PDT
- Unseasonably warm weather moves Iditarod route farther north6 Mar 2015, 12:38 AM PDT
- Ciganda fires 66 to share lead with Inbee Park after 2nd round of HSBC Women's Champions6 Mar 2015, 12:35 AM PDT
- Blazers' Matthews ruptures Achilles in win6 Mar 2015, 12:09 AM PDT
- National Basketball Association Game Capsules5 Mar 2015, 11:55 PM PDT