A new ID card issued by the city of New York, called IDNYC, has drawn an unexpectedly huge response, as some New Yorkers who already have government-issued identification have joined enormous numbers of illegal immigrants, elderly residents, and even the homeless to clamor for such a card.
The history of gun control is one of a constant shift in focus, CPAC attendees learned at a breakout session on Saturday. Anti-gun advocates have moved from a steady push to cancel the Second Amendment on the federal level, to shifting to state level campaigns, and in some cases they are winning because of the left's ability to buy the press.
The thing to note about Ana Marie Cox’s apologia at the Daily Beast today is how old-school evangelical it is. Billy Graham has nothing on Ana Marie Cox.
Donald Trump speaks out during a conference call with grassroots activists nationwide from Tea Party Patriots on Sunday night.
Barack Obama, pleased that Walmart CEO Doug McMillon raised the wages of his employees, called the CEO from Air Force One on Wednesday to praise the decision. Obama was en route to Miami, where a town hall meeting was scheduled to discuss immigration.
On Sunday, I wrote, “It’s time to out the Jews who fund BDS.” And so now that is exactly what my organization, the American Freedom Defense Initiative (AFDI), is setting out to do.
For President Barack Obama, it's a week to invoke America's civil rights struggles from past to present.
After cold and snow that set February records, southern New England is entering March with another round that could push Boston over its 20-year-old snowfall record.
Police say a 44-year-old man was killed and five other people were wounded when gunfire erupted during a party at a Detroit social hall.
A federal panel has decided that the publicity that the Boston Marathon Bombing received has not imperiled bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev's right to an impartial jury and trial.
House Judiciary Committee chairman Robert Goodlatte (R-VA-6th Dist.) and 99 other members of Congress have signed and submitted a letter to ATF director B. Todd Jones warning that the proposed ban on AR-15 ammo interferes with 2nd Amendment rights. In
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Congress no closer to funding Homeland Security Department as another shutdown deadline looms1 Mar 2015, 3:36 PM PDT
- Democrats, Republicans accuse each other of trying to spin Netanyahu visit to their political advantage1 Mar 2015, 2:05 PM PDT
- O'Malley points to financial regulation as a campaign issue1 Mar 2015, 12:13 PM PDT
- Christie to Calif. Republicans: No rush to pick 2016 nominee1 Mar 2015, 12:03 PM PDT
- Rubio, Jindal make their pitch for potential 2016 run at meeting held by influential Club for Growth1 Mar 2015, 11:37 AM PDT
Fox News National
- Video purportedly shows police officers shooting homeless man in downtown Los Angeles2 Mar 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- Ohio Amish to be resentenced after hate-crime convictions are overturned1 Mar 2015, 11:04 PM PDT
- New snow not enough to push Boston to season record; snow, freezing rain around country1 Mar 2015, 11:00 PM PDT
- Preliminary hearing to begin for Missouri man accused of killing 3 at Kansas Jewish sites1 Mar 2015, 10:31 PM PDT
- Statue honoring murdered Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry unveiled1 Mar 2015, 8:09 PM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Canucks waste 3-goal lead, recover to beat Blues in SO1 Mar 2015, 11:00 PM PDT
- Ovechkin, Holtby spur Caps over road-weary Leafs1 Mar 2015, 10:41 PM PDT
- National Hockey League Game Capsules1 Mar 2015, 10:37 PM PDT
- Ducks skate past Stars1 Mar 2015, 10:24 PM PDT
- Canucks bounce back from blowing 3-goal lead in third period to top Blues 6-5 in shootout1 Mar 2015, 10:02 PM PDT