DALLAS, Texas — Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) said former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton—a former U.S. Senator from New York, the former First Lady of the United States, and the Democrats’ likely frontrunner and nominee in 2016—is “yesterday’s news.”
From the South Morning China Post: A fugitive Hong Kong businessman is being sought by United States police after he failed to turn up in court last week to face charges over an allegedly drunken wedding party escapade a judge
Parents at Academy Charter School (ACS) in Castle Rock, Colorado are outraged that “Challenge” programs presented at the school, during which 5th- and 6th-graders were required to share intense personal feelings and information about themselves and their families with their classmates,
As Oregon's senate prepares to convene February 2 for a "five-month legislative session," returning senators who tried but failed at gun control in previous years hope having more Democrats in 2015 means gun control will finally succeed.
Sen. Rand Paul took the occasion of former Florida Gov. Jeb's Bush's admission that he smoked pot as a teenager as an opportunity to jab his probable 2016 opponent as a hypocrite on the issue of medical marijuana, something Bush opposes.
Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker is the top choice for president in 2016 among Republican voters in Iowa, surging past a crowded field of rivals to take the lead in a Bloomberg/Des Moines Register poll of prospective Republican candidates for president.
At the Democratic Party's political retreat last week, Party officials were so worried about rumors and leaks and so devoted to security that staffers were required to accompany reporters to and from the bathroom.
Mount Holly, Vermont, gun dealer Bobby Richards has retained a lawyer and is considering a lawsuit over what he claims is defamation resulting from an Everytown for Gun Safety report that wrongly suggested he was selling guns illegally over the Internet.
Perched on high bluffs above the Virginia banks of the Potomac River and overlooking the sprawling federal city of Washington, Arlington House for more than 150 years has been a tortured and conflicted spot.
The 2014-15 flu season has been a particularly dangerous one across the country, especially for vulnerable elderly patients. Researchers have also found that cities that have either hosted or sent teams to the Super Bowl have experienced an 18 percent higher death rate of elderly flu patients than other cities.
BOONE, N.C. (AP) — The FBI says it is investigating a suspicious letter containing white powder that was sent to the headquarters of the Samaritan's Purse charity in western North Carolina.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Walker, eyeing 2016 White House bid, says he's open to sending US troops to fight ISIS1 Feb 2015, 10:18 AM PDT
- Scott Walker surging in new Iowa poll1 Feb 2015, 9:26 AM PDT
- More states look to expand Medicaid1 Feb 2015, 9:19 AM PDT
- Ayotte presses Obama administration to 'define your enemy,' declare war with Islamic extremism1 Feb 2015, 8:53 AM PDT
- Christie aims to build foreign policy resume with trip to Britain1 Feb 2015, 1:39 AM PDT
Fox News National
- Boston Marathon bombing defense likely to focus on dead brother1 Feb 2015, 10:54 AM PDT
- Woman dials wrong number, offers detective drugs, police say1 Feb 2015, 10:52 AM PDT
- New Mexico toddler shoots father, pregnant mother, police say1 Feb 2015, 10:13 AM PDT
- Federal judge sets pretrial meeting on classified information in US Capitol plot case1 Feb 2015, 9:31 AM PDT
- Defense in Boston Marathon bombing case could try putting suspect's dead brother on trial1 Feb 2015, 9:30 AM PDT
Fox News Sports
- New York Giants matriarch Ann Mara dies at 851 Feb 2015, 9:55 AM PDT
- Extra Points: Rodgers accepts his consolation prize1 Feb 2015, 9:47 AM PDT
- McIlroy coasts to 3-shot win in Dubai1 Feb 2015, 9:16 AM PDT
- Giants' matriarch, Ann Mara, dies1 Feb 2015, 9:02 AM PDT
- Djokovic captures fifth Aussie Open title1 Feb 2015, 8:45 AM PDT