Dr. Ben Carson, a likely 2016 presidential contender, tells Breitbart News that it is “absolutely vital” Americans stand up for Indiana Gov. Mike Pence’s new religious freedom law.
The Australian government accidentally released the personal information of President Obama and some 30 other world leaders that were on file from the Group of 20 Summit held last winter in Brisbane.
As some in Florida have long suspected, the fix to eventually help former Florida Governor Jeb Bush win the 2016 Republican presidential nomination has already come to pass.
In this case, Obama is right: It's worth reflecting on how much America has changed since 1965, and examine the effects of the legislation Kennedy promoted that brought it about.
Connecticut Gov. Dan Malloy took to Twitter Monday morning to announce he will be signing an executive order barring state-funded travel to Indiana in the wake of Gov. Mike Pence signing a Religious Freedom law.
Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel is fighting for his political life in the city's first ever mayoral runoff election, and now a staffer for challenger Jesus "Chuy" Garcia is revealing that their internal polling is showing there is "no way" Rahm can win re-election.
Ross Douthat at the New York Times illustrates the slippery slope beneath the left's revulsion for religious freedom laws, like the one currently generating media outrage in Indiana.
In the wake of the Indiana Religious Freedom Restoration Act, the media have been stacking myth upon myth in order to drive the narrative that right-wingers desperately want to harm gays and lesbians.
“Until you can show [Americans], not tell them, until you can show them that you are going to bring future illegal immigration under control, I think it's impossible to move forward on anything else on immigration,” Sen. Marco Rubio says. “That's just the fact given what has happened over the last couple of years.”
The Center for Immigration Studies reported late last year that since 2000, all net employment growth went to immigrants — with the number of non-working natives growing by 17 million. The U.S. Census Bureau estimates that immigration will become the “primary driver of U.S. population growth” between 2027 and 2038.
He's probably running -- but Marco Rubio remains cagey on Fox News.
In what Breitbart Executive Chairman, Stephen K. Bannon, referred to as a “stunning” and “breath-taking” course of events, Jeff Gerth of Propublica came on Breitbart News Sunday to discuss his recent article detailing how an ex-Hillary Clinton aide crafted a secret spying network in the lead up to the Benghazi terror attack and corresponded with Clinton via her private email account.
A Maine woman's decision to seek a kidney donor by putting a personal plea in bright yellow letters on her car has paid off.
A recent SSA Inspector General audit estimates that the agency has paid out some $17.1 million in benefits to at least 740 dead people. In one case, a Connecticut man has been convicted of defrauding the program for a quarter century.
The person said prosecutors are expected to bring charges against Dr. Salomon Melgen, whose medical offices were raided two years ago by federal authorities and who has been a political donor and longtime Menendez friend.
Hoping to revive the sagging spirits of America’s dwindling pro-Israel Jewish community, pro-Israel icon William Kristol tries to reassure Weekly Standard readers this week that Jimmy Carter issued anti-Israel threats similar to those now made by President Obama, only to see American Jews and Israel emerge stronger.
Many potential GOP presidential candidates are rushing to defend Indiana Gov. Mike Pence and a recently signed state law defending religious liberty. Key players in early presidential states say this issue is going to be as front and center as other major issues, like immigration, in 2016.
New Jersey Governor Chris Christie says he supports the Pain-Capable Unborn Child Protection Act, meaning all 14 likely GOP presidential candidates now do.
New Jersey's economy is struggling. Except, that is, for its medical system, which is being propped up, Chris Christie's treasurer says, by ObamaCare payments.
According to a Gawker report, Sidney Blumenthal, the top Clinton confidant, and "another former official from Bill Clinton's administration were secretly lobbying the secretary of state on behalf of a billionaire in the former Soviet state of Georgia who was seeking closer ties with Putin's Russia—seemingly in violation of a federal law designed to prevent foreign powers from covertly wielding influence within the United States."
In an effort to rally a Democrat base that has lost interest, pro-gun control Senator Michael Bennet (D-CO) voted to declare climate change a "national security issue" on March 26.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Goldberg on the Obama administration and Iran: ‘They’re grasping at straws’30 Mar 2015, 5:28 PM PDT
- US offer for climate treaty: Up to 28 percent emissions cut 30 Mar 2015, 4:33 PM PDT
- Harry Reid, partisan brawler, gets pattycake treatment from the press30 Mar 2015, 4:25 PM PDT
- Rubio to announce whether he'll join 2016 race on April 1330 Mar 2015, 3:02 PM PDT
- Local archdiocese has grave concerns over NJ ban on headstone sales 30 Mar 2015, 1:17 PM PDT
Fox News National
- Federal agents charged with stealing digital currency during Silk Road investigation30 Mar 2015, 5:13 PM PDT
- Jury awards $38.5 million-plus in 2010 shooting deaths of 2 workers at Philadelphia plant30 Mar 2015, 4:53 PM PDT
- Hawaii supervisor manipulated veterans' benefit data, report says30 Mar 2015, 4:29 PM PDT
- Aunt of men accused in Illinois terrorism plot: They're fun-loving, patriotic, 'not monsters'30 Mar 2015, 4:25 PM PDT
- VA Inspector: Honolulu supervisor manipulated veterans' benefit data to make team look better30 Mar 2015, 4:00 PM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Bolts sweep Habs, clinch playoff berth and set wins record30 Mar 2015, 7:21 PM PDT
- DeRozan scores 42 as Raptors edge Rockets30 Mar 2015, 7:19 PM PDT
- Hawks hold off slumping Bucks30 Mar 2015, 7:15 PM PDT
- Loyola beats ULM in CBI opener30 Mar 2015, 7:10 PM PDT
- Loyola beats ULM in CBI opener30 Mar 2015, 7:09 PM PDT