The Chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-IA) is thanking House leaders for pulling the controversial border security legislation from the schedule this week.
On January 27, Montana lawmakers heard testimony on Representative Art Wittich's (R-Bozeman) House Bill 203, which prohibits the state from enforcing any federal ban "on semiautomatic weapons or large magazines."
A former U.S. Army Ranger sniper said yesterday that Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl should be executed if found guilty of deserting his unit in 2009.
Facing strong opposition from parents and both political parties, Barack Obama is abandoning plans to tax college savings accounts, also called 529s.
To honor National School Choice Week, Louisiana U.S. Sen. David Vitter (R) announced Monday that he has introduced the Local Control of Education Act, a measure that would ban the federal government from mandating the adoption of specific standards—such as the Common Core standards—as well as curriculum and assessments.
Former New York City mayoral candidate and founder of the "Rent is too damn high" party, Jimmy McMillan, is facing eviction from his $872-a-month rent stabilized East Village apartment, although it's apparently not because the rent is too high.
A newly discovered solar system — with five small rocky planets — makes ours look like a baby.
An internal Justice Department email reveals a federal agent proposed in 2009 to use "license-plate readers" on cars around gun shows to gather information for use in gun-trafficking probes.
Former Speaker of the House Newt Gingrich sat down with Breitbart’s own Steven K. Bannon and Alexander Marlow during a special edition of Breitbart News Sunday covering the weekend Iowa Freedom Summit. Gingrich focused in on the heart of his Saturday speech, addressing foreign policy with a special emphasis on the worldwide crisis of radical Islam, a fight that Newt says America is losing in the world today.
Though establishment Republican leaders and the mainstream press–without any evidence–incessantly claim Republicans must cave on immigration enforcement to appeal to Hispanics, a majority of Hispanics actually want Congress to pass legislation making it tougher for businesses to illegally hire illegal
Senators are already lining up their questions for Loretta Lynch, President Obama's nominee to replace Eric Holder as Attorney General.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Walker forms political committee, says he's 'very interested' in 2016 bid28 Jan 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- Judge refuses to toss Rick Perry abuse-of-power case on constitutional grounds 27 Jan 2015, 5:10 PM PDT
- House GOP to hold first ObamaCare repeal vote of new Congress27 Jan 2015, 5:00 PM PDT
- Obama drops plan to end tax breaks for popular college savings accounts27 Jan 2015, 4:02 PM PDT
- Senate to start AG confirmation hearings on Lynch, with immigration, IRS questions expected27 Jan 2015, 3:22 PM PDT
Fox News National
- Jury convicts 2 ex-Vanderbilt players of raping woman 27 Jan 2015, 4:19 PM PDT
- Ex-California Highway Patrol officer sentenced to probation for sharing suspect's nude photos27 Jan 2015, 4:15 PM PDT
- Chairman Says Congress Wary of Military Pay and Benefit Cuts27 Jan 2015, 4:06 PM PDT
- Son of ex-slave who served in Union army during Civil War dies 179 years after father's birth27 Jan 2015, 3:49 PM PDT
- San Francisco pays $3 million to family of woman found dead in hospital stairwell27 Jan 2015, 3:49 PM PDT