The Obama administration wants U.S. Federal Judge Andrew Hanen to reverse his prior decision and allow President Obama’s executive amnesty to go forward by Monday. If not, the administration says it will go to a higher court.
Brian and Valerie Wilson of Nevada want to take in foster kids and start a family but are being prohibited from doing so because they carry guns for self-defense.
Senator Robert Menendez (D-NJ) brusquely denied any wrongdoing in a press conference Friday evening responding to reports that he will face federal corruption charges.
The border is a revolving door. Many previously deported criminal and illegal immigrants have illegally returned to the United States, according to a new report.
Though some may think Former Florida Governor Jeb Bush’s positions on amnesty and Common Core make him a liberal, Bush claimed to Iowans on Friday that there is “nothing” in his record that would suggest that he is a moderate. In
Once again, the jobs data released Friday showed the trend of net employment growth in the U.S. since the beginning of the recession going to foreign-born, not American-born, workers.
Liberal Intollerance on Display in Reaction to George Washington University YAF Stance on LGBT Sensitivity Training
Recently, my conservative student organization at the George Washington University spoke out against mandatory LGBT sensitivity training, requesting exemptions for our religious members. Our classmates are now demanding that our organization be defunded, classifying us as a hate group, and calling our request “an act of violence.”
Hillary Clinton’s Brother Landed Lucrative Gold-Mining Permit in Haiti After Bill Clinton Helped Country Recover From Earthquake Devastation
An unusual nexus of mining interests, relief work in Haiti, and a former U.S. first family is raising new ethics questions that could affect Hillary Clinton's presidential ambitions.
Diana West honors the memory of the late M. Stanton Evans.
Liberals aren't going to let facts slow their fund raising efforts. They're still doggedly trying to raise money with debunked global-warming mythology.
President Barack Obama tells students he's disappointed Congress refused to pass gun restrictions after the Sandy Hook elementary massacre.
Sen. Robert Menendez, a New Jersey Democrat, will reportedly face corruption charges. Breitbart News has been reporting details of his dealings for more than two years.
For years now, American elites have been telling us to fear the weather of the future. But it's today's weather that really scares them.
It's a cold March in South Carolina. So President Obama, who travels even short distances in a 747, is warning about global warming.
Gay and liberal groups at The George Washington University have demanded that funding for GW-YAF, a chapter affiliate of Young America’s Foundation, be revoked for the club’s daring to stand up for religious freedom.
On March 5, Amanda Collins testified to Nevada lawmakers about being raped in 2007 on the gun-free University of Nevada campus in Reno.
Some of America’s largest corporations are asking are asking the U.S. Supreme Court to impose same-sex marriage on the county. They say it's for the good of the country, and the bottom line.
Vice President Joe Biden shows the power of liberal tolerance by mocking Dr. Ben Carson for his comments earlier this week about gay people.
The African American unemployment rate for the month of February was 10.4 percent, compared to the white unemployment rate of 4.7 percent and national average of 5.5 percent.
Contrary to claims made a State Department spokeswoman, Hillary Clinton's emails were not requested as part of some records-keeping process. They were requested after officials at the State Department realized they needed the documents to respond to information requests from the Benghazi Select Committee. If not for the Committee's request, it's unlikely the public would have learned about Hillary's private email server.
White House Press Secretary Josh Earnest hints that President Obama probably found out about the Hillary Clinton email scandal from the media.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- ‘Nobody is going to wait’: Saudi drafting nuclear back-up plan to counter Iran?6 Mar 2015, 3:12 PM PDT
- Treasury Secretary Lew tells Congress of emergency measures to avoid debt limit6 Mar 2015, 2:33 PM PDT
- Harry Reid endorses Van Hollen in Maryland Senate race6 Mar 2015, 2:26 PM PDT
- Obama: Selma anniversary is about young people6 Mar 2015, 1:17 PM PDT
- Defiant Sen. Menendez declares, "I am not going anywhere" 6 Mar 2015, 12:47 PM PDT
Fox News National
- Bishop says Seattle missionary abducted in Nigeria has been released6 Mar 2015, 4:15 PM PDT
- Indiana agency files complaint against funeral home where 2 babies' remains found in ceiling6 Mar 2015, 4:03 PM PDT
- New Jersey man who killed dog with vehicle exhaust sentenced to 2 years of probation6 Mar 2015, 3:45 PM PDT
- California man sentenced to probation in groping case on flight from LA to Salt Lake City6 Mar 2015, 3:45 PM PDT
- Man convicted of threatening Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer now accused of stalking her via email6 Mar 2015, 3:30 PM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Missouri Valley Conference Tournament Recaps6 Mar 2015, 5:09 PM PDT
- Wichita State tops SIU in MVC QFs6 Mar 2015, 5:08 PM PDT
- Raiders release Nick Roach, Usama Young6 Mar 2015, 4:53 PM PDT
- Seahawks terminate TE Miller's contract6 Mar 2015, 4:44 PM PDT
- Three tied for lead in Colombia6 Mar 2015, 4:36 PM PDT