Republicans should stop fighting amnesty, President Obama said on Thursday, because one day a Hispanic will become president.
Michelle Obama said Thursday that the U.S. has undergone a "culture change" in the five years since she started raising awareness about childhood obesity, but as she celebrated achievements on multiple fronts the first lady also warned that the progress is "incredibly fragile."
On Wednesday, Rep. Peter King (R-NY) joined Democrats to introduce a bill giving Attorney General Eric Holder final say on Instant Criminal Background Checks (NICS) for gun purchases.
Two weeks ago the Girl Scouts honored the Congresswoman who claims to have coined the phrase "war on women," and angry moms and dads have once more launched a national boycott of Girl Scout cookies.
The cover for the Sports Illustrated annual swimsuit issue this year made news globally. Even cover model Hannah Davis expressed shock at the remarkably revealing result.
Rep, Steve King challenges Senators to take up a House-passed DHS funding bill. "If you don’t have enough grit to defend the Constitution maybe you ought to think about going home."
The presence of the Islamic State (ISIS, ISIL) in the United States can be felt in all 50 states, according to the director of the FBI.
Lawyers for the Boston Marathon bombing suspect asked a judge Thursday to dismiss the indictment against their client or suspend his trial, saying there weren't enough minorities and younger people in the jury pool.
Conservatives at CPAC 2015 cheered and gave a standing ovation to Carly Fiorina as she aggressively called out presumptive Democrat presidential nominee Hillary Clinton for using Twitter as a means to campaign while hiding from challenges to her dismal record as a former Secretary of State.
Saudi boys need to die before American boys. There, I said it. And while we’re at it, you can throw in Iraq, Kuwait, Qatar, Egypt, and Turkey. If their kids don’t fight the war against ISIS, your kids will.
Despite its many advantages, the American corporate business model is slowly and painfully dying, and with it, a tremendous potential for future economic growth.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Boehner coy on next step for DHS bill, blows air kisses to reporters26 Feb 2015, 2:19 PM PDT
- FCC approves sweeping Internet regulation plan, Obama accused of meddling26 Feb 2015, 10:58 AM PDT
- Susan Rice, Samantha Power to address AIPAC meeting26 Feb 2015, 10:40 AM PDT
- Secret Plan B? HHS boss denies claim agency preparing fallback if court guts ObamaCare26 Feb 2015, 10:21 AM PDT
- Senate panel OK's Obama attorney general pick26 Feb 2015, 10:09 AM PDT
Fox News National
- Member of Tuskegee Airmen, Col. Paul Green, dies at 9126 Feb 2015, 3:42 PM PDT
- California lawmakers demand swastikas be removed from house 26 Feb 2015, 3:02 PM PDT
- Weight Watchers shares slide after disappointing 2015 forecast; plans $100M in cost cuts26 Feb 2015, 2:46 PM PDT
- Col. Paul Green, a member of legendary Tuskegee Airmen, dies at 91 in Southern California26 Feb 2015, 2:30 PM PDT
- JC Penney shares slide after disappointing results for holiday shopping season quarter26 Feb 2015, 2:15 PM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Panthers acquire Jagr for 2 draft picks26 Feb 2015, 3:19 PM PDT
- Extra Points: NFL got what it wanted in Peterson case26 Feb 2015, 3:15 PM PDT
- Extra Points: NFL got what it wanted in Peterson case26 Feb 2015, 3:08 PM PDT
- Ducks' Bryzgalov leaving team26 Feb 2015, 2:56 PM PDT
- Sabres place Girgensons on injured reserve26 Feb 2015, 2:40 PM PDT