Dr. Ben Carson, a likely 2016 presidential contender, tells Breitbart News that it is “absolutely vital” Americans stand up for Indiana Gov. Mike Pence’s new religious freedom law.
CHICAGO, March 31 (UPI) -- Chicago police said at least two motorists have been robbed in the Fuller Park neighborhood by thieves using fake roadblocks to get people to exit their cars.
President Obama today announced his decision to commute the sentences of 22 convicted drug offenders - many of them serving time after being convicted of conspiracy to distribute either cocaine, heroin, marijuana or methamphetamine.
The Obama administration filed its legal brief with the Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals. Twenty-six states have challenged Obama’s executive amnesty in court. U.S. District Court Judge Andrew Hanen of Brownsville, Texas blocked the executive actions in February.
Diplomats meeting Tuesday in Lausanne, Switzerland to hammer out the framework agreement for a deal on Iran's nuclear program missed their deadline of March 31, and resolved to continue their negotiations for an additional day, expecting to complete an agreement on April 1st, otherwise known as April Fool's Day.
Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-AL), chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee's subcommittee on Immigration and the National Interest, slammed Intel, the technology company, for seeking to replace the American workers the company laid off last year with cheap foreign workers via the H-1B program.
White House Press Secretary Josh Earnest confirmed that the March 31 deadline for the nuclear talks with Iran could extend into April.
“Ultimately if the committee makes a request and Secretary Clinton in her capacity as a private citizen decides that she wants to once again go above and beyond in terms of trying to provide them with information and access then that would be a decision for her to make,” White House spokesman Josh Earnest says.
Rep. Tammy Duckworth (D-IL) says Hillary Clinton "must" testify before the special select committee examining the tragedy in Benghazi. Duckworth added she would hold former Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton "accountable" for erasing emails from her personal server.
The new breed of enforced intellectual conformity is so tedious and shrill. Fascists don't even bother to put on snappy uniforms any more.
With the announcement that Gov. Chris Christie (R-NJ) is in full support of a measure that would ban abortions in the United States past 20 weeks of pregnancy, all the current likely GOP presidential contenders appear to be on board with the Pain-Capable Unborn Child Protection Act. The question is: Where is the U.S. House?
The AFL-CIO is starting an effort to train union members and activists from across the country in how to sign illegal immigrants up for President Obama’s executive amnesty.
The New York Times reports that a small group of Democrats, some entertaining a run for the Senate, have begun backing away from more progressive legislation. Instead they now say they suppor tax cuts and construction of the Keystone XL pipeline.
In a newly published interview, CNN's Dana Bash asked Reid if he had any regrets from his decades in office. Bash focused in on Reid's claims during the 2012 election that Mitt Romney paid no taxes for ten years: "So no regrets, not about Mitt Romney about the Koch brothers. Some people have even called it McCarthyite."
Some of that personal health care information that you want kept private and confidential is anything but private and confidential. Apparently, Obama White House pressure led to changes to Healthcare.gov privacy policies, making it possible for certain private information to be shared with advertisers and who knows who else.
Will he run for the Senate? Speculation is growing over whether Rep. Matt Salmon will launch a primary challenge to Senator John McCain in Arizona.
Governor Mike Pence of Indiana seems to have caved into enormous pressure and will ask the state legislature for new legislation to make it clear that Christian florists and bakers could be forced to participate in weddings that violate their religious beliefs.
Retired Maj. Gen. Bob Scales said Iranians do not believe this deal is about nuclear weapons--they will get the bomb--but rather it is about sanctions.
March Madness, baseball, and flowers; spring in America would be so grand without income taxes and the headaches of filing on April 15.
As opponents of Indiana's Religious Freedom Restoration Act (RFRA) continue to cry foul--inciting opposition toward Governor Mike Pence (R) and boycotts of the state of Indiana--they prove their goal is not equal rights for all but special rights for some.
On Tuesday, the House Select Benghazi Committee formally summoned Hillary Clinton to testify about her private email scandal no later than May 1. In a letter to Clinton’s attorney David Kendall, Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-SC), who chairs the committee, said
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Obama commutes sentences of 22 people in federal prison31 Mar 2015, 1:00 PM PDT
- Sanctions Iran could face if nuclear talks collapse31 Mar 2015, 12:56 PM PDT
- US releases military aid to Egypt, cites national security31 Mar 2015, 12:07 PM PDT
- Kerry accused of exaggerating role as senator in early global warming hearings31 Mar 2015, 10:32 AM PDT
- Obama vetoes measure against swifter union elections31 Mar 2015, 10:04 AM PDT
Fox News National
- Court orders new trial for brain-damaged man convicted of killing ex-wife's grandma in 198731 Mar 2015, 1:26 PM PDT
- Stock market slides in late afternoon trading, erasing much of the previous day's gain31 Mar 2015, 1:15 PM PDT
- Police: Man, woman found dead after shooting at Fresno, California, medical office building31 Mar 2015, 1:15 PM PDT
- School bus, ambulance collide in Indiana, 15 hurt31 Mar 2015, 1:03 PM PDT
- Cuban delegate reports 'civilized' talks with US on human rights; differences remain31 Mar 2015, 12:58 PM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Mercury re-sign Bonner31 Mar 2015, 1:07 PM PDT
- Royals release Furcal31 Mar 2015, 1:03 PM PDT
- The Inside Line: Who has a shot of making the Chase?31 Mar 2015, 1:03 PM PDT
- Petko into Miami semis31 Mar 2015, 1:02 PM PDT
- Aloha! Western Carolina to visit Hawaii in 201731 Mar 2015, 12:51 PM PDT