WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. (AP) -- A woman who blogged for years about her son's constant health woes was convicted Monday of poisoning him to death by force-feeding heavy concentrations of sodium through his stomach tube.
Most observers of the legal battle over Obamacare's subsidies are now familiar with the two clips (one video and one audio) in which economist Jonathan Gruber takes the plaintiff's side, saying only states which set up an exchange will receive subsidies. But a third example of Gruber saying much the same thing has, so far, received very little attention.
Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker finished second in the straw poll at CPAC, but he’s the frontrunner in another individual state poll.
Businessman Donald Trump declared that he is more likely to defeat Hillary Clinton in 2016 than other potential 2016 GOP presidential candidates. Trump, who said at the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) that there is a 75 to 80 percent
Billionaire Warren Buffett believes Hillary Clinton will “very likely” be the next president and slammed Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) for being “angry” and “divisive.” In a Monday CNBC interview, Buffett, after saying that Clinton is likely to win the White
Sen. Barbara Mikulski (D-MD) has announced her retirement from the Senate. She will serve out the remaining two years of her term and not seek re-election.
Rep. Tom Rooney (R-FL) introduced legislation revoking the ATF's claim of power to regulate ammunition via "armor piecing" language in the Gun Control Act of 1968 (GCA).
On Monday, President Barack Obama met with members of the Technology CEO Council to discuss comprehensive amnesty legislation, which high-tech executives want in order to secure massive increases in guest-worker visas. According to the White House, Obama met with CEOs
Now that the Senate has essentially rejected the House’s move to a conference committee, eyes once again return to the House and how House Republicans will respond.
President Barack Obama took a stab at Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu in an interview with Reuters on Monday, on the eve of Netanyahu's controversial speech to a special joint session of Congress on Tuesday morning. Obama said that Netanyahu "made all sorts of claims" about the interim nuclear deal with Iran that turned out to be untrue. Yet Obama mischaracterized Netanyahu's remarks, and misrepresented Iranian compliance with the terms of the interim deal.
The former chiefs of staff to House Speaker John Boehner and Republican National Committee chairman Reince Priebus are part of a concerted effort to target House conservatives with advertisements aimed at pressuring them to cave to President Barack Obama’s executive amnesty and fund it in its entirety through the end of the fiscal year.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Netanyahu ready to take Iran case to Congress in controversial speech2 Mar 2015, 6:18 PM PDT
- Sources: More than a dozen ISIS operatives in Libya, but no US authority to strike2 Mar 2015, 4:15 PM PDT
- Hillary’s foreign fundraising mess: Even the liberal press is fed up 2 Mar 2015, 4:13 PM PDT
- Senate rejects proposal to negotiate with House on DHS funding, handing issue back to Boehner2 Mar 2015, 4:05 PM PDT
- Trump hires Iowa operative amid 2016 chatter2 Mar 2015, 3:20 PM PDT
Fox News National
- Feds: Kansas man well on his way to becoming terrorist before sting 2 Mar 2015, 6:14 PM PDT
- Official: Virginia man on FBI's most-wanted terror list has been detained in Somalia2 Mar 2015, 4:46 PM PDT
- Southern California man charged with kidnapping, raping 16-year-old girl over 5 days in RV2 Mar 2015, 4:00 PM PDT
- Contractor: Texas inmates who planned uprising wanted transfer, not upset about medical care2 Mar 2015, 3:45 PM PDT
- Ga. woman nearing execution: state parole board lets stand a decision denying her clemency2 Mar 2015, 3:15 PM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Texas fights off No. 14 Baylor in OT2 Mar 2015, 7:25 PM PDT
- Virginia tops Syracuse to sew up ACC's top seed2 Mar 2015, 7:18 PM PDT
- Harden suspended 1 game for kicking James2 Mar 2015, 6:53 PM PDT
- Olsen's claims about Woods refuted, retracted2 Mar 2015, 4:58 PM PDT
- Rangers extend Zuccarello2 Mar 2015, 4:30 PM PDT