The Chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-IA) is thanking House leaders for pulling the controversial border security legislation from the schedule this week.
The growing divide between mainstream and progressive Democrats is coming to a head in Chicago. There, a progressive group that supports Sen. Elizabeth Warren for president is weighing in against Mayor Rahm Emanuel.
The White House is using California Attorney General Kamala Harris to sell Barack Obama’s executive amnesty policy, in the process boosting its likely choice for the open U.S. Senate seat over former Los Angeles Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa, the city's first Latino mayor and Harris's most feared potential rival.
American Conservative Union Foundation Co-chair and former candidate for U.S. Senate Carly Fiorina sat down with Breitbart’s own Steven K. Bannon and Alex Marlow for a special edition of ‘Breitbart News Sunday’ at the weekend Iowa Freedom Summit.
Billionaires Charles and David Koch, the libertarian-minded brothers who have become a major force in funding center-right political causes for over a decade, are set to spend nearly $900 million on the coming 2016 election cycle, a report leaked from inside their organization says.
Montana Democratic Sen. Jon Tester, new chairman of the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee (DSCC), has flip-flopped from his previous support for the Keystone XL pipeline. Tester was one of the few Democrats who had previously supported the Keystone pipeline but then voted against it.
Billionaire businessman Donald Trump is out campaigning for president in 2016. Actually, Trump has said that he is strongly considering a run in 2016, but hasn’t set a date for any kind of announcement. So basically, Trump is really testing
At approximately 4 a. m. on January 22, illegal immigrant Apolinar Altamirano shot and killed 21-year-old Mesa, Arizona, store clerk Grant Ronnebeck over a pack of cigarettes.
On Tuesday, Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) said it was un-American for the government to seize the property of Americans without charging or convicting them of crimes. In an appearance on Fox News, Paul said libertarians, working-class Americans, and minorities are
When Jeb Bush pushed for comprehensive amnesty legislation at a December Wall Street Journal event, Rupert Murdoch reportedly confided to Valerie Jarrett, President Barack Obama’s senior adviser, that Bush had “said all the right things” on the issue. Murdoch, the
As Mitt Romney ponders a third presidential run, Rupert Murdoch slammed him on Tuesday for lacking a “big vision” for the country in 2012. “Let’s be clear. Know and like Mitt Romney as a very nice person,” the Chairman of
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Government employee who crashed drone on White House lawn was drinking27 Jan 2015, 2:10 PM PDT
- House Republicans weigh suing Obama over immigration actions27 Jan 2015, 1:16 PM PDT
- Iowa Gov. Branstad remains in Des Moines hospital27 Jan 2015, 1:04 PM PDT
- Walker takes step toward 2016 bid, forms political committee27 Jan 2015, 11:34 AM PDT
- Mixed Messages? Obama floats Atlantic drilling plan, moves to lock down Alaska27 Jan 2015, 10:22 AM PDT
Fox News National
- Navy Preps to Build New Amphibious Assault Ship27 Jan 2015, 3:18 PM PDT
- Judge to decide on bankruptcy venue for casino giant Caesars Entertainment27 Jan 2015, 2:33 PM PDT
- Military has broad discretion on Bergdahl charges; law includes various levels of desertion27 Jan 2015, 2:32 PM PDT
- 2 accusers, including ex-cheerleader, ask pope to investigate handling of sex abuse claims27 Jan 2015, 2:31 PM PDT
- Sundance Watch: Vincent Cassel draws link between 'Partisan' and Charlie Hebdo attacks27 Jan 2015, 2:16 PM PDT