Speaker of the House John Boehner tells CBS in an upcoming interview that his Tea Party opposition only targets him to raise money for themselves.
At the Iowa Freedom Summit, Former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee (R) let Republican voters know that the Common Core standards are a huge electoral issue for the 2016 presidential election – and that he’s anxious they’ll remember his support for the controversial education reform initiative.
Barack Obama didn't have time to travel to France in observance of the Charlie Hebdo massacre. He doesn't have time to meet with Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu, either.But it seems Obama is willing to make time to visit Saudi Arabia -- and bearing quite a gift in the process.
Former Texas Governor Rick Perry appeared before the Iowa Freedom Summit this weekend to reveal his agenda for a possible run for the 2016 GOP nomination for president.
Speaking before the Freedom Summit in Iowa this weekend, New Jersey Governor Chris Christie had a message for the conservatives gathered there: He was plenty conservative enough to deserve an invitation to speak before a group of conservative activists.
Speaking at Iowa’s Freedom Summit on January 24, former Hewlett Packard CEO and possible Republican presidential candidate Carly Fiorina explained differences between herself and the Democrat’s favorite female candidate, Hillary Clinton. One of those differences is that Fiorina understands that
In his speech at the Iowa Freedom Summit over the weekend, Donald Trump blasted the idea of both Mitt Romney and Jeb Bush as potential GOP presidential candidates in 2016.
Vice President Joe Biden wrapped up his California visit on Friday by telling doctors that the Affordable Care Act, or Obamacare, had "ended the debate" about whether health care is a privilege or a right, according to the Orange County Register.
On Friday, White House spokesperson said that President Barack Obama would not meet with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu when he visits Washington, D.C. in March due to a policy of not meeting with foreign leaders prior to their election campaigns, "to avoid the appearance of influencing a democratic election in a foreign country." However, that excuse proves empty against the historical record, as Bill Clinton met then-Prime Minister Shimon Peres in 1996.
Sen. John McCain (R-AZ), who is considered one of the most outspoken members of Congress, was booed and called a "war mongrel" during a GOP meeting in Arizona on Saturday. The term "war mongrel" is a hybrid and more negative form of the phrase "war monger."
The Obama Administration has dropped a plan to outsource the storage of cell-phone metadata to third-party vendors, but the Surveillance State is still very much interested in that data. From a public-relations standpoint, the goal of these post-Snowden reform proposals is to erase the image of phone companies "giving our phone data to the government." If the companies are storing the data themselves and making it accessible to the government, the public's comfort level with the process might increase.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Koch event drawing 2016 hopefuls Rubio, Paul, Cruz, Walker 25 Jan 2015, 1:55 PM PDT
- Obama seeks wilderness designation for Alaska refuge, sets up battle with GOP 25 Jan 2015, 12:42 PM PDT
- WH, Feinstein make clear US won't negotiate with ISIS over hostages, interfere with Japan25 Jan 2015, 11:47 AM PDT
- Republican White House hopefuls court evangelicals toward 201625 Jan 2015, 11:44 AM PDT
- Grassley to hospitals: Explain why you’re suing low-income patients25 Jan 2015, 9:43 AM PDT
Fox News National
- NYC parents fight to keep daughter's killer in prison 25 Jan 2015, 1:42 PM PDT
- Notre Dame theologian Rev. Richard McBrien, known for popular books and liberal stands, dies25 Jan 2015, 1:32 PM PDT
- Naked violinist files $1.1 million lawsuit over arrest outside Portland courthouse last year25 Jan 2015, 1:16 PM PDT
- Police: Man trying to break into Texas store falls through ceiling, lands in front of officer25 Jan 2015, 1:00 PM PDT
- Opening statements expected soon in murder trial of ex-New England Patriot Aaron Hernandez25 Jan 2015, 12:14 PM PDT
Fox News Sports
- No. 14 Wichita State routs Drake25 Jan 2015, 2:16 PM PDT
- No. 2 Virginia rallies past Virginia Tech25 Jan 2015, 2:00 PM PDT
- Russell leads Ohio State over Indiana25 Jan 2015, 1:52 PM PDT
- Whiteside's triple-double lifts Heat past Bulls25 Jan 2015, 1:42 PM PDT
- Fox to use rotation of drivers, including Jeff Gordon, as analysts for 2015 XFINITY season25 Jan 2015, 1:35 PM PDT