President Obama's outgoing Attorney General Eric Holder made an eyebrow-raising book recommendation in his exit interview with Politico on Friday.
Sen. Jeff Sessions makes a surprise appearance to deliver a strong rebuttal to Jeb Bush's speech at CPAC.
From Betsy Woodruff at Slate: It sounds like Jeb Bush’s supporters are taking CPAC pretty seriously this year. Emails provided to Slate show that backers of the former Florida governor are busing supporters from downtown Washington D.C. to CPAC in
A scientist at Georgia Tech is the latest target of the current crusade trying to intimidate dissenting scientists and writers out of the public square by accusing them of being intellectually dishonest henchpersons working for Big Oil.
Jeb Bush was late getting on stage at CPAC, and he might wish he'd been even later, as he wasn't especially warmly received.
House Speaker John Boehner is asking Afghanistan's recently elected president to address Congress next month.
Jeb Tells CPAC Illegals Should Get ‘Legal Status,’ Refuses to Say Businesses Should Hire U.S. Citizens over Illegals
Former Florida Governor Jeb Bush went into hostile territory and did not back down from his pro-amnesty views on Friday. In an interview with Fox News host Sean Hannity at the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC), Bush again supported giving
House Republicans have withdrawn a controversial bill that would have reauthorized the federal No Child Left Behind (NCLB) law after both conservatives and liberals came out against it.
The chairman of the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops (USCCB) Communications Committee has welcomed the vote by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) to allow the government to take control over the Internet.
Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) raised expectations among conservatives in a speech to CPAC on Friday when he promised he will soon unveil a blockbuster new economic proposal. “In the coming weeks, I will propose the largest tax cut in American
Senate Democrats will not allow a bill to prevent funding for President Obama’s most recent executive amnesty to come to the floor for consideration.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Obama mourns passing of Nimoy: 'I loved Spock'27 Feb 2015, 2:27 PM PDT
- Boehner invites Afghan president to address Congress27 Feb 2015, 1:30 PM PDT
- Lawmaker reimbursed costs for lavish office decor27 Feb 2015, 11:48 AM PDT
- House Republican leaders scrap education vote27 Feb 2015, 11:43 AM PDT
- State Dept. official granted bond on soliciting minor charge27 Feb 2015, 11:40 AM PDT
Fox News National
- Cops: Man attacked ex-wife's lawyer with hatchet, wasp spray; victim needed 2 dozen staples27 Feb 2015, 2:30 PM PDT
- College agrees to pay remaining costs to New Hampshire city after pumpkin festival melee27 Feb 2015, 2:00 PM PDT
- Ex-school worker pleads guilty to obstruction charge after Ohio football players' rape case27 Feb 2015, 1:45 PM PDT
- Stock indexes slip after a weaker estimate of US economic growth, end best month since 201127 Feb 2015, 1:15 PM PDT
- Man gets life in prison for killing 80-year-old woman who was duct-taped to chair, beaten27 Feb 2015, 1:00 PM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Dortmund aims to keep momentum in Revierderby27 Feb 2015, 2:26 PM PDT
- Cavs' Irving out for Friday with shoulder issue27 Feb 2015, 2:19 PM PDT
- UTEP coach Floyd suspended 1 game27 Feb 2015, 2:17 PM PDT
- Redskins cut loose Cofield, Bowen27 Feb 2015, 2:14 PM PDT
- On guard for a condition that can be deadly: NHL players get an education about blood clots27 Feb 2015, 2:06 PM PDT