Boston Marathon bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev deliberately placed pressure-cooker bombs filled with nails and ball bearings behind a row of children, said prosecuting U.S. Attorney William Weinreb.
Gold Mine: Hillary Clinton’s Brother Granted Super-Rare Mining Permit from Haiti After State Dept. Sent Country Billions
Hillary Rodham Clinton’s brother, Tony Rodham, sat on the board of a self-described mining company that in 2012 received one of only two “gold exploitation permits” from the Haitian government—the first issued in over 50 years.
Michael Bloomberg-funded gun control groups Everytown for Gun Safety and Moms Demand Action for Gun Sense in America are currently running a television ad against Campus Carry which says, "Backpacks and bullets don't mix."
The Obama administration wants U.S. Federal Judge Andrew Hanen to reverse his prior decision and allow President Obama’s executive amnesty to go forward by Monday. If not, the administration says it will go to a higher court.
On March 5, Bokeelia, Florida, resident John Marshall allegedly shot and killed his neighbor in self-defense, then loaded the body into his pickup truck and drove 25 miles to his attorney's office.
Hillary Clinton is traveling, but not talking. She only smiled when questioned by TMZ about her email setup.
Rep. Diane Black introduces a measure strongly condemning the violence against religious minorities in the Middle East and reaffirming America's commitment to promoting religious liberty and tolerance around the world.
Stay off our yard! Despite a Thursday snow dump in Washington D.C., there will still be no sledding on U.S. Capitol Grounds.
White House aides are communicating with Hillary Clinton staffers as Press Secretary Josh Earnest refines his response to the emails from the Obama administration’s perspective.
On March 4, House Judiciary Committee Chairman Bob Goodlatte (R-VA-6th Dist.) and 237 other lawmakers signed and sent a letter to the ATF expressing their opposition to the proposed M855 ammo ban.
A Freudian slip? Josh Earnest calls Hillary Clinton "President Clinton."
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Bill giving Congress say on Iran deal hits Senate Dem roadblock 5 Mar 2015, 9:31 AM PDT
- Justices will hear gay marriage cases on April 285 Mar 2015, 9:30 AM PDT
- Obama controls Clinton’s fate in email scandal5 Mar 2015, 8:39 AM PDT
- White House counsel reportedly kept in dark on Clinton’s personal email use5 Mar 2015, 7:42 AM PDT
- Blizzard of opposition not enough to lift Capitol Hill sledding ban5 Mar 2015, 6:18 AM PDT
Fox News National
- NJ man burned by fajitas while praying at Applebee’s can’t sue, court rules5 Mar 2015, 11:29 AM PDT
- Third victim dies following shootings at Southern California nightclub, gas station5 Mar 2015, 10:30 AM PDT
- Survivor dog: Shot and tied to railroad tracks, 'Cabela' has leg amputated after police rescue5 Mar 2015, 10:18 AM PDT
- With Iran in leading role in battle for Tikrit and US sidelined, where will it lead?5 Mar 2015, 10:17 AM PDT
- All-women's Wellesley College to admit transgender students, joining growing number to do so5 Mar 2015, 10:16 AM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Murray set to face U.S. in Davis Cup5 Mar 2015, 10:03 AM PDT
- Phelan, Ford share lead at Africa Open5 Mar 2015, 9:53 AM PDT
- Djokovic ready to lead Serbs against rival Croats5 Mar 2015, 9:53 AM PDT
- French, Germans prepare for Davis Cup clash5 Mar 2015, 9:50 AM PDT
- Wilfork says time with Patriots is over5 Mar 2015, 9:43 AM PDT