(Reuters) - A Florida Islamic group announced on Monday it has filed a formal notice with the FBI that it plans to sue the agency for $30 million in the death of Ibragim Todashev, a friend of one of the Boston Marathon bombing suspects.
Amid news that House Republican leadership intends to allow a vote on a so-called “clean” Department of Homeland Security funding bill, Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-AL) expressed dismay that Congress has surrendered its status as a co-equal branch and allowed President Obama’s executive amnesty to go ahead unchecked.
Idaho is one of the many states now considering a repeal of the requirement for a concealed carry permit in order to carry a firearm in public. Bonner County Sheriff Daryl Wheeler supports the move, suggesting the 2nd Amendment acts as citizens' concealed carry permit.
Moms Demand Action for Gun Sense in America has been on somewhat of a skid for quite some time--from Staples headquarters telling group members to get off its property to Starbucks refusing to ban guns in its stores, Moms Demand Action's claims notwithstanding, to Kroger, Fred Meyer, Harris Teeter, and Texas Governor Greg Abbott (R) ignoring its gun control requests, as well.
Hillary Clinton set up her obfuscation.com email account the same day as her confirmation hearings to be Secretary of State began. She intended all along to use a personal email account rather than a government one, which effectively gives her control of the historical record.
Border Patrol agents near the U.S.-Mexico border apprehended 39-year-old “Sureno" gang member Alejandro Sanchez after he illegally entered the U.S., only to discover that he was a previously deported violent felon who had served prison time as a sex offender. The arrest occurred in the early morning hours of March 1st at a border patrol checkpoint in Southern California.
Gov. Scott Walker did well at CPAC, but has roused the ire of pro-life Republicans for seeming to duck the issue of abortion on Fox News Sunday.
In a potential battle of the PACs, the Club for Growth PAC has a message for House Republicans who might be targeted by the American Action Network: "if the Speaker of the House attacks you for standing up for economic freedom and limited government, the Club for Growth PAC will have your back."
After the Israeli Prime Minister speaks, the Speaker plans to cave on executive amnesty.
Speaker of the House John Boehner will present Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu with a bust of Winston Churchill when he arrives to address a joint session of Congress on Tuesday, according to the Speaker's office.
The Supreme Court could improve American health care by striking down federal subsidies offered through HealthCare.com—the federal exchange that sells insurance in states without government-run marketplaces.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Netanyahu’s moment: When politics and media coverage go nuclear3 Mar 2015, 6:13 PM PDT
- Transcript of Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu's speech to Congress3 Mar 2015, 10:03 AM PDT
- Petraeus pleads guilty to misdemeanor charge in plea agreement over claims he leaked classified info to mistress3 Mar 2015, 9:37 AM PDT
- Netanyahu warns pending nuclear deal ‘paves Iran’s path to the bomb’3 Mar 2015, 8:50 AM PDT
- Hillary’s email scandal intensifies storm 3 Mar 2015, 8:40 AM PDT
Fox News National
- Jury seated in trial of Boston Marathon bombing suspect3 Mar 2015, 10:46 AM PDT
- New Mexico couple gets engaged, then gets stranded on mountaintop because of high winds3 Mar 2015, 10:31 AM PDT
- Amid suspect's murder trial, police interview man who says he could be missing boy Etan Patz3 Mar 2015, 10:30 AM PDT
- Jury selection set to begin in trial of Connecticut man accused of threatening state judge3 Mar 2015, 10:01 AM PDT
- Jury seated in US death penalty trial of Boston Marathon bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev3 Mar 2015, 9:46 AM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Eagles release CB Cary Williams3 Mar 2015, 10:23 AM PDT
- WGC-Match Play to move to Austin in 20163 Mar 2015, 10:06 AM PDT
- Alonso to miss Australian GP3 Mar 2015, 9:51 AM PDT
- In the FCS Huddle: Southland Conference spring football primer3 Mar 2015, 9:37 AM PDT
- Sharks try to gain ground on Canucks3 Mar 2015, 9:05 AM PDT