Responding to pro-abortion House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi’s statement last week that she had “great standing” to speak about the issue of abortion because she is a “Catholic and a mom of five,” San Francisco Archbishop Salvatore Cordileone said that “no Catholic can dissent in good conscience” from the Church’s teaching on the sanctity of human life.
A majority of states (26) have joined the lawsuit against President Barack Obama’s executive amnesty after Nevada and Tennessee officially joined the multi-state lawsuit on Monday. Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton announced that “Texas is proud to lead a coalition
Iowa Governor Terry Branstad (R) reportedly has urged Jeb Bush to compete in Iowa if he intends to run for the White House in 2016. According to the Des Moines Register, Branstad reportedly spoke with the former Florida governor and
Iowa Gov. Terry Branstad (R) remains hospitalized on Tuesday after collapsing on Monday while speaking at a political event. According to the Des Moines Register reporter who was at the Monday event, “Branstad began to talk slowly and stumble during his
Actor Kal Penn, a former White House employee, is back with the president. He traveled on Air Force One to India, to craft a video about President Obama's trip.
Members of the newly-formed, staunchly conservative House “Freedom Caucus,” which just announced its nine founding members, are already claiming credit for blocking an immigration bill that had been scheduled for floor action this week. “The communications were made to the House
President Obama isn't losing his cool over news that a drone crashed at the White House complex. But he wants more regulation of drones in general.
Climate change enthusiasts are determined to cover all bases; they assert that the enormous East Coast winter storm is the result of global warming. According to climate change true believers, the big snowstorms of recent years can be attributed to warmer climes nearby.
During an interview overseas, President Obama warned against the dangers of obesity, in the U.S. and India.
Netanyahu has one basic responsibility: to protect the security of the State of Israel, the homeland of the Jewish people. That is why Ambassador Ron Dermer is correct to call Netanyahu's speech to Congress a "sacred duty."
State Department spokesperson Jen Psaki is standing up for John Kerry, James Taylor and hugging.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- End of extended unemployment benefits credited for job surge27 Jan 2015, 8:05 AM PDT
- Bergdahl to be charged with desertion, ex-military intel officer says27 Jan 2015, 6:19 AM PDT
- Panning Palin: Why conservative media are dismissing her 2016 prospects27 Jan 2015, 3:00 AM PDT
- Justice Department working on national car-tracking database27 Jan 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- Deficit will take a dip before soaring to new heights27 Jan 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
Fox News National
- Small plane safely lands in Pacific, using massive parachute27 Jan 2015, 8:40 AM PDT
- Civil rights-era arrests to be vacated for 9 men who integrated South Carolina lunch counter27 Jan 2015, 8:15 AM PDT
- Unemployment rates drop in 42 US states as widespread hiring boosts job markets nationwide27 Jan 2015, 8:01 AM PDT
- Student arrested after classroom attack on NJ high school teacher caught on video27 Jan 2015, 7:46 AM PDT
- US new home sales surge 11.6 percent in December; gains bode well for 201527 Jan 2015, 7:16 AM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Furman to face rugged 2015 schedule27 Jan 2015, 9:28 AM PDT
- Ducks hope to keep rolling in Vancouver27 Jan 2015, 9:04 AM PDT
- Colonials come calling on 14th-ranked Rams27 Jan 2015, 8:26 AM PDT
- Bears and Pokes duke it out in Big 12 brawl27 Jan 2015, 8:26 AM PDT
- Kansas State entertains No. 17 West Virginia27 Jan 2015, 8:26 AM PDT