BOSTON (AP) — After two months of jury selection, a panel of 12 jurors and six alternates was seated Tuesday for the federal death penalty trial of Boston Marathon bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev.
A day after coming under fire from influential pro-lifers, Governor Scott Walker announced his support for a ban on abortions performed after the 20th week.
Hillary Clinton is set to deliver the keynote speech at the 30th anniversary gala of pro-abortion PAC EMILY’s List in Washington, D.C. on Tuesday. She probably won't mention email, but will be preparing the ground for her expected presidential bid.
The check's in the email. The White House tells reporters that former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and the State Department "complied with the guidelines" of the Federal Records Act by submitting thousands of emails back to the State Department after she left office.
Democrats are a minority in both Houses of Congress, but you wouldn't know it. They're crowing about forcing the House to accept a Senate-passed DHS spending bill that contains funding for President Obama's executive amnesty.
The late Stan Evans did many great things in his long career. But conservatives should be especially thankful for two in particular.
Forbes released it’s annual list of the world’s billionaires and it shows that America is increasingly becoming a nation of self-made elite. Since Forbes started keeping track in 1984, the number of completely self-made billionaires (who grew from little wealth)
House Speaker John Boehner's cave on executive amnesty is perfectly timed. First Prime Minister Netanyahu speaks for boldness and action, hours later Boehner collapses in defeat before the wishes of minority Democrats.
One House member has decided to back away from a witch hunt aimed at climate scientists who are skeptical of global warming. But the left's crusade on this issue is far from over.
On Tuesday, before the House passed a “clean” Homeland Security funding bill, Rep. Dave Brat (R-VA) warned that there will be “no upper bound” on President Barack Obama’s executive authority if House Republicans caved on a bill that does not
167 Republicans Rebel Against Boehner, Speaker Rams Through Bill To Fund Obama Amnesty With Democrat Votes
The House passed a Senate-passed DHS spending bill on Tuesday with Democratic votes. It's seen as a vote of no-confidence in Speaker John Boehner's leadership.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Netanyahu’s moment: When politics and media coverage go nuclear3 Mar 2015, 6:13 PM PDT
- Former R.I. House speaker pleads guilty to Federal bribery charges3 Mar 2015, 1:57 PM PDT
- Searing DOJ report says Ferguson PD routinely violated rights of African-Americans3 Mar 2015, 1:13 PM PDT
- Senate GOP tries to repeal NLRB rule on union elections3 Mar 2015, 1:12 PM PDT
- Rubio dines with Republican mega-donor Adelson3 Mar 2015, 11:37 AM PDT
Fox News National
- Car kills Florida girl who sat in road during family argument3 Mar 2015, 2:22 PM PDT
- University of California president plans to cap enrollment of non-residents at some campuses3 Mar 2015, 2:18 PM PDT
- Judge rules that teen's confession to killing math teacher can't be used at his murder trial3 Mar 2015, 2:16 PM PDT
- Students return to class at Southern California high school where teacher committed suicide3 Mar 2015, 1:45 PM PDT
- Rural Michigan school district drops 'Christian background' from criteria for new chief3 Mar 2015, 1:32 PM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Extra Points: Eagles on fast track to dysfunction3 Mar 2015, 2:27 PM PDT
- '15 Season Preview: High expectations for TFC in 20153 Mar 2015, 2:25 PM PDT
- '15 Season Preview: Marsch ushers in new era for RBNY3 Mar 2015, 2:22 PM PDT
- '15 Season Preview: Galaxy hope to add to dynasty3 Mar 2015, 2:14 PM PDT
- '15 Season Preview: Dynamo kick on under Coyle3 Mar 2015, 2:11 PM PDT