Small business is literally dying in the United States. By the time the media or the political class notices, it will be far too late.
Indiana Gov. Mike Pence is the most recent Republican governor to buy into President Obama's push to expand Medicaid.
Hillary Clinton might just wait until July to officially launch her presidential campaign, according to a new report from Politico’s Mike Allen.
In a move sure to excite conservatives and unnerve progressives, Westwood One announced Thursday morning a long-term extension through 2020 of its ratings juggernaut, “The Mark Levin Show.”
Reports out of Wisconsin indicate former Senator Russ Feingold may resign his position at the State Department and potentially run for the Senate against Republican Ron Johnson.
While there isn't much Democrats and Republicans will agree on in the U.S. Congress, one issue that both sides have come together to crackdown on is human trafficking.
Many Republicans tossed softball questions at Lynch throughout her confirmation hearing. Nonetheless, Lynch demurred from answering over and over again, abiding by the new rule that nominees must avoid giving honest answers lest they be held accountable for those answers.
Local business owners and politicians are working to bring tax breaks to those seeking to rebuild in the wake of last year's destructive riots in Ferguson, Missouri.
Treasury officials have announced that 3-6 million people will be forced to pay the Obamacare tax penalty for not having health insurance in 2014. This is the first time the Treasury Department has given such an estimate.
A Texas grade school is under fire for subjecting kids to an underwear search after teachers found feces on a gym floor.
After being defeated by President Barack Obama in 2012, former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney appears to have gone on a real estate spree -- building two large homes and purchasing a third.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Whitewashing savagery: Al-Jazeera English bans use of ‘terrorist’ for mass killers29 Jan 2015, 3:41 PM PDT
- Origami condom inventor has to pay back taxpayer funds29 Jan 2015, 6:44 AM PDT
- Senate panel poised to vote on Iran sanctions bill, as Dems prepare to hit pause29 Jan 2015, 6:40 AM PDT
- When the levy breaks? NM legislator proposes eliminating almost all taxes29 Jan 2015, 6:36 AM PDT
- Obama seeking to 'fully reverse' sequester cuts in budget plan29 Jan 2015, 6:20 AM PDT
Fox News National
- Fugitive treasure hunter to appear in Florida federal court29 Jan 2015, 6:46 AM PDT
- Convicted killer facing Texas execution appeals to US Supreme Court seeking stay29 Jan 2015, 4:34 AM PDT
- Treasure hunter who found sunken ship, gold bars to appear in Florida federal court29 Jan 2015, 1:46 AM PDT
- Deadly Maryland mansion fire was fueled by Christmas tree, authorities say29 Jan 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- Balloon crew approaches North America, streaks closer to records29 Jan 2015, 12:47 AM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Murray advances to fourth Aussie Open final29 Jan 2015, 5:27 AM PDT
- Eastern Washington to face difficult schedule29 Jan 2015, 4:11 AM PDT
- Eastern Washington to face difficult schedule29 Jan 2015, 4:10 AM PDT
- NASCAR Hall of Fame in Charlotte sees sponsorship revenue fall sharply29 Jan 2015, 3:36 AM PDT
- McIlroy bogeys last hole to sit a shot behind clubhouse leaders at Dubai Desert Classic29 Jan 2015, 2:17 AM PDT