BOSTON (AP) — After two months of jury selection, a panel of 12 jurors and six alternates was seated Tuesday for the federal death penalty trial of Boston Marathon bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev.
The White House spokesman insists the administration didn't know Hillary Clinton was using a personal email account instead of a State Department address. Her personal account was reportedly being run out of her home in New York state.
Hillary Clinton gave the game away long before she set up her personal email account. In a 2001 video clip, then-Sen. Clinton explains she didn't want to use email because it could cause trouble during investigations.
Flashback: White House Phone Line for Classified Information Left Unsecured in Hillary Clinton’s Office
In 2001, when George W. Bush's transition team began moving into the White House, they encountered a remarkable amount of sloppy housekeeping, missing items, and petty vandalism from the outgoing Clinton team.
On March 4 at around 1:30 a.m., a Fulton County, Georgia, police officer was shot and killed in an ambush.
Beginning this fall, New York City Public Schools will soon begin recognizing some Muslim holidays.
"Don’t tell me that there’s no war on women, and don’t bother asking for a truce,” the head of EMILY's List tells supporters of her pro-abortion rights PAC.
How do you fund the education of your children with nearly 70 percent of your revenue-generating lands and resources tied behind your back?
DHS Sec. Jeh Johnson is thanking Congress for delivering on his request to fully fund his department, and President Obama's legally questionable executive amnesty.
House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi expressed disapproval of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's speech before Congress on Tuesday. In fact, she said she was "near tears."
Stage 2 of the Hillary email scandal has been achieved, as yesterday's "confused old lady who didn't understand how email works" defense utterly collapsed with the Associated Press' discovery that Clinton's mail server was located in her house and was registered under the name of a man who does not appear to exist.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Hillary’s private email fiasco: Why she remains a huge media target4 Mar 2015, 3:14 PM PDT
- Obama signs Homeland Security funding bill into law4 Mar 2015, 12:49 PM PDT
- GOP-led Senate fails to override Obama's Keystone veto, lawmakers say fight not over4 Mar 2015, 12:38 PM PDT
- Shreveport VA chief resigns post after year of turmoil4 Mar 2015, 12:19 PM PDT
- Senate votes to kill labor board rule that unions backed4 Mar 2015, 11:25 AM PDT
Fox News National
- Pakistani man guilty in Al Qaeda plot to attack NYC subway4 Mar 2015, 12:20 PM PDT
- High school basketball coach suspended over players' pink jerseys for breast cancer awareness4 Mar 2015, 12:05 PM PDT
- San Antonio man arrested with 2-foot sword in cane as he tried to visit his jailed son4 Mar 2015, 12:01 PM PDT
- More mutilated animals found in Northern California; 1 bag held decapitated rabbit, candles4 Mar 2015, 12:00 PM PDT
- Man charged in Virginia student's murder appears in court4 Mar 2015, 11:50 AM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Pirates' Cole, 20 others reach deals on 2015 contracts4 Mar 2015, 12:22 PM PDT
- Tigers release injured Hanrahan4 Mar 2015, 11:13 AM PDT
- Bills to acquire Cassel from Vikings4 Mar 2015, 11:07 AM PDT
- Pulse of the NBA4 Mar 2015, 11:02 AM PDT
- Love named Presidents Cup assistant4 Mar 2015, 10:13 AM PDT