Breitbart News is providing live coverage of Winter Storm Juno, which is expected to bring blizzard conditions to much of the northeastern United States.
Liberal Democrat Representatives Alan Grayson and Debbie Wasserman Schultz are both said to be eyeing a possible U.S. Senate run in 2016, if Senator Marco Rubio seeks a run for president and not for re-election to the Senate.
Former president of Mexico, Felipe Calderon, offered his own reason why strengthening the border to stanch the flow of illegal immigrants from Mexico is wrong: illegal immigrants will stay in the U.S. rather than return home to Mexico, because they fear they won’t be able to return to the U.S.
A new study published in the Journal of Public Economics and discussed in a press release at the Harvard Kennedy School provides the first observed estimates on the long-term impact of school voucher programs that allow parents to choose the education setting of their children. Vouchers were found to be particularly beneficial to low-income, minority students.
Feinstein's move is largely seen as an extension of President Obama's belief that Iran's nuclear program is being used solely for "peaceful purposes" and the approach of diplomacy to negotiate a resolute end.
Montana GOP Rep. Ryan Zinke, a former Navy Seal who was commander of special forces in the Fallujah area of Iraq in 2004 and personally knew Chris Kyle, the protagonist of American Sniper, launched a bitter attack on the Obama Administration’s Middle East policy in an interview with The Missoulian.
President Barack Obama’s approval rating is as high as it’s been since mid-2013, reaching 50 percent on Monday according to Gallup. This comes as Republicans have backed down from several immigration campaign promises as they seek to “govern” rather than follow through on what they said they were going to do.
President Obama dedicated his State of the Union address to illegal aliens, college students and communist Cuba. In other words, all those imaginary supporters he claims to be hearing from ever since the actual American electorate denounced him, his party and his policies in last year's beat-down election.
The Department of Justice (DOJ) has yet to determine if the brutal attack on a white Iraq war veteran by a gang of black men that took place last August in Mississippi is a federal hate crime.
The biggest casualty of the President's executive amnesty, aside from the Constitution, has been the American worker. President Obama is handing out millions of work permits to illegal aliens at a time when many Americans are struggling to find a job. It is difficult to grasp why President Obama seems more interested in lending a helping hand to illegal aliens than American workers. Sadly, the issuance of work permits is often an overlooked part of the President's amnesty.
Just days after the Obama White House accused House Speaker John Boehner of “breaking protocol” by inviting Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to address a joint session of Congress, a team of up to five Obama campaign operatives has reportedly arrived in Israel to lead a campaign to defeat the Israeli Prime Minister in upcoming national elections.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- The gender factor: Is that actually an obstacle for Hillary Clinton? 26 Jan 2015, 7:10 PM PDT
- Benghazi Select Committee leaders spar over witness interviews26 Jan 2015, 6:45 PM PDT
- Justice Department working on national car-tracking database26 Jan 2015, 5:45 PM PDT
- Keystone bill fails to clear Senate hurdle, debate drags on26 Jan 2015, 5:31 PM PDT
- Senate Minority Leader Reid recovering from surgery on eye Monday26 Jan 2015, 3:54 PM PDT
Fox News National
- SpaceX Drops Suit as AF Opens More Competitive Launches26 Jan 2015, 4:35 PM PDT
- Ex-officer shot in face, honored by first lady before downward spiral, arrest gets probation26 Jan 2015, 4:30 PM PDT
- Sheriff's deputies responding to report of small plane down in Washington state's Hood Canal26 Jan 2015, 4:15 PM PDT
- Calif. high school had sex ed teachers with interesting sidelines26 Jan 2015, 3:32 PM PDT
- 3 Russians charged in Cold War-style spy scheme26 Jan 2015, 3:30 PM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Mariners bring back Chavez, Gutierrez26 Jan 2015, 7:21 PM PDT
- Patriots owner demands NFL apology if probe into underinflated balls finds no wrongdoing26 Jan 2015, 7:12 PM PDT
- Top-25 College Basketball Game Capsules26 Jan 2015, 7:12 PM PDT
- Tar Heels finish strong to take down Syracuse26 Jan 2015, 7:11 PM PDT
- Kemba Walker to have knee surgery26 Jan 2015, 5:28 PM PDT