Small business is literally dying in the United States. By the time the media or the political class notices, it will be far too late.
A Democratic Senator asked witness Jonathan Turley whether he is being paid for offering testimony before the Judiciary Committee.
His last post to Instagram was in November of 2012, but this week, after a break of over two years, Mitt Romney has once again started posting photos to the social media service.
Anti-amnesty advocates are demanding that Senate Republicans press forward with the House-passed effort to defund Obama’s executive amnesty.
Four middle school students in Wisconsin have been arrested and are facing sexual assault charges after a report that they recorded their “sex party” on their phones.
President Obama, the blogger, supports the policies of President Obama, the president.
President Obama jibes outgoing Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel over footwear.
In his contribution to the famous 1949 collection of essays by ex-Communists titled The God That Failed, Arthur Koestler carefully illustrates how set language binds thought to ideology at the expense of evidence. Koestler, author of the unparalleled novel of Stalin’s show trials, Darkness at Noon, describes a conversation he had early in his Communist career with “Edgar,” his Party contact, in which they discuss the front page of a Communist newspaper.
Americans tell pollsters they think immigration levels are too high. The increase in dissatisfaction comes as Republicans in Congress battle President Obama’s executive orders on immigration.
Sen. Durbin thanks Sen. McConnell for returning the Senate to a more normal way of operating.
The White House announced Thursday morning that President Barack Obama wants Congress to "fully reverse" bipartisan sequester spending limits by boosting domestic and defense spending by $70 billion in an effort to "end the era of manufactured crises and mindless austerity."
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Whitewashing savagery: Al-Jazeera English bans use of ‘terrorist’ for mass killers29 Jan 2015, 3:41 PM PDT
- Rep wants gov’t to compensate more landowners for cost of regulations29 Jan 2015, 10:42 AM PDT
- Report: Pentagon officials opened back-channels with Qaddafi regime to slow Clinton push into war29 Jan 2015, 10:11 AM PDT
- Hillary retreats deeper into cocoon29 Jan 2015, 8:59 AM PDT
- McCain rips protesters during Kissinger hearing, calls them ‘low-life scum’29 Jan 2015, 8:21 AM PDT
Fox News National
- Colleague-turned-lover charged in Pennsylvania woman's murder 23 years after she disappeared29 Jan 2015, 10:02 AM PDT
- Judge: NYC phone threat case against sister of Boston Marathon bombing suspects can proceed29 Jan 2015, 10:02 AM PDT
- Court in Virginia hears appeals from 2 Somali pirates in deaths of 4 Americans aboard yacht29 Jan 2015, 10:02 AM PDT
- Rancher Cliven Bundy's 42-year-old son spends night in southern Utah jail on resisting charge29 Jan 2015, 10:02 AM PDT
- New York man gets 40 years to life for beating with mom, stepdad to death with rock in 201329 Jan 2015, 9:46 AM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Brodeur calls it a career29 Jan 2015, 10:18 AM PDT
- Eagles promote Marynowitz to VP of player personnel29 Jan 2015, 10:17 AM PDT
- At the Net: The time is now for Madison Keys29 Jan 2015, 10:03 AM PDT
- Hendrick Motorsports picks Chase Elliott to succeed Jeff Gordon in No. 24 Chevrolet next year29 Jan 2015, 9:16 AM PDT
- Ducks seek 7th straight win vs. Sharks29 Jan 2015, 9:05 AM PDT