The Chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-IA) is thanking House leaders for pulling the controversial border security legislation from the schedule this week.
At approximately 4 a. m. on January 22, illegal immigrant Apolinar Altamirano shot and killed 21-year-old Mesa, Arizona, store clerk Grant Ronnebeck over a pack of cigarettes.
On Tuesday, Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) said it was un-American for the government to seize the property of Americans without charging or convicting them of crimes. In an appearance on Fox News, Paul said libertarians, working-class Americans, and minorities are
When Jeb Bush pushed for comprehensive amnesty legislation at a December Wall Street Journal event, Rupert Murdoch reportedly confided to Valerie Jarrett, President Barack Obama’s senior adviser, that Bush had “said all the right things” on the issue. Murdoch, the
As Mitt Romney ponders a third presidential run, Rupert Murdoch slammed him on Tuesday for lacking a “big vision” for the country in 2012. “Let’s be clear. Know and like Mitt Romney as a very nice person,” the Chairman of
Midway USA's Larry Potterfield says one million .22 rounds flies off their shelves in three days at the SHOT Show, sometimes in only one day.
If Mitt Romney decides to make a third White House run, he will reportedly run as a “Utahn” who embraces his Mormon faith in order to be seen as “authentic.” According to the Washington Post, Romney “is determined to re-brand
House Speaker John Boehner apparently plans to sue the Obama administration over executive amnesty, in addition to a lawsuit he's filed over ObamaCare.
Three Senate chairmen are demanding to know exactly how much President Obama’s executive amnesty will cost and where that money will come from.
Former Cuban Dictator Fidel Castro has come out of hiding to speak about the recent deal his little brother Raul struck with President Barack Obama on “normalizing” relations between the two countries. Castro said: Defending peace is the duty of
Establishment Republicans and writers who have always been jealous of former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin’s influence and think regular Americans speak the mind-numbing and inside-the-beltway jargon of Congressional staffers who make up the bipartisan permanent political class again downplayed Palin’s
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Iowa Gov. Branstad remains in Des Moines hospital27 Jan 2015, 1:04 PM PDT
- Walker takes step toward 2016 bid, forms political committee27 Jan 2015, 11:34 AM PDT
- Mixed Messages? Obama floats Atlantic drilling plan, moves to lock down Alaska27 Jan 2015, 10:22 AM PDT
- Gowdy says administration slow-walking Benghazi docs, Cummings claims GOP moving at 'glacial' pace27 Jan 2015, 10:19 AM PDT
- Obama administration asks Congress for enhanced trade-deal authority27 Jan 2015, 9:53 AM PDT
Fox News National
- 2 Arizona law officers wounded in shootout during domestic violence call; suspect dead27 Jan 2015, 12:01 PM PDT
- 8-year-old goes to St. Louis school with gunshot wound; mother also shot27 Jan 2015, 12:01 PM PDT
- Camping in the sky: Trans-Pacific balloon crew two-thirds of the way toward breaking 2 records27 Jan 2015, 11:45 AM PDT
- Man suspected of killing store clerk, stealing cigarettes was out on bond, facing deportation27 Jan 2015, 11:18 AM PDT
- Once seen as essential, downtown parking garages are now being put to the wrecking ball27 Jan 2015, 11:00 AM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Seahawks sustaining success with Carroll27 Jan 2015, 1:25 PM PDT
- Knicks sign Galloway for rest of season27 Jan 2015, 1:10 PM PDT
- Martin Brodeur to announce retirement Thursday27 Jan 2015, 12:44 PM PDT
- Golf Tidbits: Can Haas keep the momentum?27 Jan 2015, 12:39 PM PDT
- Kurt Busch: Domestic violence case a 'matter of seeing through things and understanding truth'27 Jan 2015, 12:21 PM PDT