A new ID card issued by the city of New York, called IDNYC, has drawn an unexpectedly huge response, as some New Yorkers who already have government-issued identification have joined enormous numbers of illegal immigrants, elderly residents, and even the homeless to clamor for such a card.
The White House insists there's no truth to a story that the administration threatened to shoot down an Israeli jet.
On March 1, University of Nevada, Las Vegas (UNLV) student newspaper, The Rebel Yell, published an opinion article contending that until concealed carry holders are allowed to carry their guns on campus, only criminals on campus will be armed.
While the largest gathering of conservative Republicans was taking place at the Conservative Political Action Committee (CPAC) near our nation’s Capitol, roughly 1300 delegates and guests gathered at the Sacramento convention center, across the street from the California State Capitol. for the biennial organizing convention of the California Republican Party.
The history of gun control is one of a constant shift in focus, CPAC attendees learned at a breakout session on Saturday. Anti-gun advocates have moved from a steady push to cancel the Second Amendment on the federal level, to shifting to state level campaigns, and in some cases they are winning because of the left's ability to buy the press.
The thing to note about Ana Marie Cox’s apologia at the Daily Beast today is how old-school evangelical it is. Billy Graham has nothing on Ana Marie Cox.
Donald Trump speaks out during a conference call with grassroots activists nationwide from Tea Party Patriots on Sunday night.
Barack Obama, pleased that Walmart CEO Doug McMillon raised the wages of his employees, called the CEO from Air Force One on Wednesday to praise the decision. Obama was en route to Miami, where a town hall meeting was scheduled to discuss immigration.
On Sunday, I wrote, “It’s time to out the Jews who fund BDS.” And so now that is exactly what my organization, the American Freedom Defense Initiative (AFDI), is setting out to do.
For President Barack Obama, it's a week to invoke America's civil rights struggles from past to present.
After cold and snow that set February records, southern New England is entering March with another round that could push Boston over its 20-year-old snowfall record.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Hillary’s foreign fundraising mess: Even the liberal press is fed up 2 Mar 2015, 4:13 PM PDT
- Idaho could soon require open union negotiations2 Mar 2015, 7:34 AM PDT
- Tensions flare as Netanyahu prepares to make his case against Iran deal2 Mar 2015, 6:25 AM PDT
- Kerry, Lavrov hold tense meeting amid Ukraine conflict, Nemtsov murder fallout2 Mar 2015, 3:44 AM PDT
- Many Dems skipping Bibi speech won't snub AIPAC2 Mar 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
Fox News National
- Assault trial set to begin for 3 Attica state prison guards2 Mar 2015, 6:53 AM PDT
- Cypriot president scolds US ambassador over 'exceedingly undiplomatic' Cyprus-Russia tweet2 Mar 2015, 6:47 AM PDT
- February brought record cold, snow to Northeast2 Mar 2015, 6:00 AM PDT
- Consumer spending drops 0.2 percent in January, second monthly decline, while income up2 Mar 2015, 6:00 AM PDT
- Officials try to find source of bad odor lingering in Louisville, Kentucky2 Mar 2015, 5:46 AM PDT