President Obama's outgoing Attorney General Eric Holder made an eyebrow-raising book recommendation in his exit interview with Politico on Friday.
David Silverman, head of the American Atheists group at CPAC, told Breitbart News that “Obama was raised by an atheist and a skeptic, so he at least knows the arguments."
Texas authorities have formally charged two men accused of cheating during the 2012 Democratic Party 2012 Primary near the Texas border. The most recent arrest was carried out by the Cameron County District Attorney’s office after a grand jury handed down
After his riveting address at Saturday’s Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC), Mark Levin declared on Breitbart News Saturday that conservatives will never defeat Democrats without first defeating the Republican establishment. The conservative icon, scholar, and talk radio host earlier told
Perhaps in fear that he didn't have enough backers willing to show up on their own, Florida Gov. Jeb Bush's campaign organized to bus supporters to the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) to cheer during his appearance on stage and vote for him in the straw poll.
National Harbor, MD -- A panel of scholars at CPAC believe single motherhood is one of the crucial issues facing America and that there are strong libertarians reasons to support traditional marriage.
Democrats apparently think they can benefit financially if DHS shuts down. They sent out an email Saturday that alerted donors Republicans had shut down the Department of Homeland Security -- even though Congress actually avoided doing so.
A new book looks at a recession that fixed itself, and offers policy suggestions for modern day policymakers.
On February 27 a North Lauderdale, Florida, homeowner shot and killed an alleged home intruder trying to break into the house.
WASHINGTON (AP) — The House has approved a bill to fund the Homeland Security Department for one week, with just two hours before a midnight deadline. The measure now goes to President Barack Obama for his signature. The vote late
During congressional testimony Thursday, the Treasury Deputy Inspector General Timothy Camus suggested the IRS did not do all it could have to recover Lois Lerner's missing emails.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Colleges using coffers for financial aid to illegal immigrants stirs debate on immigration reform28 Feb 2015, 9:40 AM PDT
- California farmers could go without federal water as drought continues28 Feb 2015, 4:00 AM PDT
- Beer battle brewing in Congress as craft producers seek tax break27 Feb 2015, 10:00 PM PDT
- 'Knives are out': Hawaii Dem faces backlash for taking on Obama over 'Islamist' extremism27 Feb 2015, 10:00 PM PDT
- Congress OKs stopgap DHS funding bill, lawmakers remain at impasse in immigration fight27 Feb 2015, 10:00 PM PDT
Fox News National
- Blind dog rescued in good health after wandering away from home during cold snap 2 weeks ago28 Feb 2015, 10:47 AM PDT
- Authorities seize 15 tons of marijuana on US-Mexico border in near-record pot bust28 Feb 2015, 10:45 AM PDT
- Judge: Defendant competent to stand trial in 2013 shootings at municipal meeting that killed 328 Feb 2015, 9:30 AM PDT
- At houses of worship, cost are up but are donations down as New England endures tough winter28 Feb 2015, 9:16 AM PDT
- Man pleads guilty to child endangerment in case where girlfriend's baby ingested heroin28 Feb 2015, 9:15 AM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Blue Jackets activate Bobrovsky from IR28 Feb 2015, 11:09 AM PDT
- Safarova wins Qatar Open28 Feb 2015, 10:50 AM PDT
- Motherwell snaps skid with win over Inverness28 Feb 2015, 10:47 AM PDT
- Caps get Gleason from Hurricanes for Hillen, pick28 Feb 2015, 10:35 AM PDT
- Rooney's brace powers United past Sunderland28 Feb 2015, 10:19 AM PDT