The Chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-IA) is thanking House leaders for pulling the controversial border security legislation from the schedule this week.
Thursday, January 29, Arizonans will gather in a show of support alongside sheriffs and other law enforcement officials at a community-led event billed as Operation Silver Star.
Senate Democrats are lining up to defend an amnesty plan they opposed before Election Day.
Will stay-at-home parents eventually be taxed for the privilege of raising their children as they see fit? A New York Times columnist points toward the liberal future.
In his inaugural appearance at the podium of the White House press briefing room today, Principal Deputy Press Secretary Eric Schultz stumbled when he was asked by a reporter if the administration considers the Taliban a terrorist group.
President Barack Obama’s nominee to replace Eric Holder as Attorney General of the United States actually undercut the legal justification the president has given for his executive amnesty for millions of illegal aliens during her confirmation hearing before the Senate Judiciary Committee on Wednesday.
Democrat Congressman Tim Ryan of Ohio has finally fessed up to what pro-lifers have known for years: he is no longer pro-life.
As Breitbart News previously reported, private gun sales skyrocketed during 2013 with 21,093,273 background checks. And now the FBI reports that during the first six months of 2014–the first six months that all these new guns were in the hands
Small business is literally dying in the United States. By the time the media or the political class notices, it will be far too late.
Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) is praising First Lady Michelle Obama for not adhering to Saudi Arabia’s dress code for women.
From Jamie Gass writing at the Providence Journal: Today marks the anniversary of the 1986 Space Shuttle Challenger tragedy. “We will never forget them, nor the last time we saw them, this morning,” President Ronald Reagan told the nation, “as
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Panel unanimously OKs bill easing employee health care count28 Jan 2015, 2:37 PM PDT
- General's alleged 'treason' remark probed by Air Force28 Jan 2015, 2:37 PM PDT
- ‘Semantics’: White House draws rebuke for saying ISIS trade, Bergdahl swap different28 Jan 2015, 1:56 PM PDT
- Supreme Court halts 3 upcoming executions in Oklahoma28 Jan 2015, 12:46 PM PDT
- State Department ready to meet with special committee on Benghazi28 Jan 2015, 11:43 AM PDT
Fox News National
- Magnitude 5.8 earthquake hits Northern California coast; no injuries reported28 Jan 2015, 1:48 PM PDT
- Sheriff: City Hall shooter killed by police should not have had gun due to civil commitments28 Jan 2015, 1:47 PM PDT
- Prosecutor won't pursue 3rd trial against Detroit officer in death of 7-year-old during raid28 Jan 2015, 1:45 PM PDT
- Penn State president 'not a fan' of Freeh report into Sandusky, criticizes NCAA penalties28 Jan 2015, 1:30 PM PDT
- S&P close to $1.37B settlement with US, states over pre-crisis ratings of risky mortgage bonds28 Jan 2015, 12:32 PM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Report: Eastern Washington QB Adams to visit Oregon28 Jan 2015, 2:26 PM PDT
- Family: NASCAR Hall of Famer David Pearson recovering from stroke on Dec. 928 Jan 2015, 2:04 PM PDT
- Sabres reinstate D Zadorov28 Jan 2015, 1:42 PM PDT
- Phillies' Montgomery returns as chairman28 Jan 2015, 1:39 PM PDT
- Kennesaw State finalizes inaugural schedule28 Jan 2015, 1:38 PM PDT