Dr. Ben Carson, a likely 2016 presidential contender, tells Breitbart News that it is “absolutely vital” Americans stand up for Indiana Gov. Mike Pence’s new religious freedom law.
In the wake of the Indiana Religious Freedom Restoration Act, the media have been stacking myth upon myth in order to drive the narrative that right-wingers desperately want to harm gays and lesbians.
“Until you can show [Americans], not tell them, until you can show them that you are going to bring future illegal immigration under control, I think it's impossible to move forward on anything else on immigration,” Sen. Marco Rubio says. “That's just the fact given what has happened over the last couple of years.”
The Center for Immigration Studies reported late last year that since 2000, all net employment growth went to immigrants — with the number of non-working natives growing by 17 million. The U.S. Census Bureau estimates that immigration will become the “primary driver of U.S. population growth” between 2027 and 2038.
He's probably running -- but Marco Rubio remains cagey on Fox News.
In what Breitbart Executive Chairman, Stephen K. Bannon, referred to as a “stunning” and “breath-taking” course of events, Jeff Gerth of Propublica came on Breitbart News Sunday to discuss his recent article detailing how an ex-Hillary Clinton aide crafted a secret spying network in the lead up to the Benghazi terror attack and corresponded with Clinton via her private email account.
A Maine woman's decision to seek a kidney donor by putting a personal plea in bright yellow letters on her car has paid off.
A recent SSA Inspector General audit estimates that the agency has paid out some $17.1 million in benefits to at least 740 dead people. In one case, a Connecticut man has been convicted of defrauding the program for a quarter century.
The person said prosecutors are expected to bring charges against Dr. Salomon Melgen, whose medical offices were raided two years ago by federal authorities and who has been a political donor and longtime Menendez friend.
Hoping to revive the sagging spirits of America’s dwindling pro-Israel Jewish community, pro-Israel icon William Kristol tries to reassure Weekly Standard readers this week that Jimmy Carter issued anti-Israel threats similar to those now made by President Obama, only to see American Jews and Israel emerge stronger.
Many potential GOP presidential candidates are rushing to defend Indiana Gov. Mike Pence and a recently signed state law defending religious liberty. Key players in early presidential states say this issue is going to be as front and center as other major issues, like immigration, in 2016.
New Jersey Governor Chris Christie says he supports the Pain-Capable Unborn Child Protection Act, meaning all 14 likely GOP presidential candidates now do.
New Jersey's economy is struggling. Except, that is, for its medical system, which is being propped up, Chris Christie's treasurer says, by ObamaCare payments.
The Hillary Clinton confidant who was caught running a clandestine intelligence service for her may have also illegally lobbied for Russian President Vladimir Putin’s ally in the nation of Georgia. According to a Gawker report, Sidney Blumenthal, the top Clinton confidant,
In an effort to rally a Democrat base that has lost interest, pro-gun control Senator Michael Bennet (D-CO) voted to declare climate change a "national security issue" on March 26.
On March 30, two men dressed as women tried to ram their car through a gate at Fort Meade, the installation where the National Security Agency (NSA) is located.
Religious liberty has become something believers have to beg for, on bent knee, hats in hand, while mumbling a stream of apologies about how they're not motivated by personal animosity toward anyone. Their adversaries are free to question their very humanity, dismissing matters of faith and conscience with a sneer.
Right after a ceremony to honor Ted Kennedy, President Obama is scheduled to attend a Democratic National Committee fundraiser at a restaurant in Cambridge, coordinated to fit the president’s Massachusetts visit.
At the opening of the Edward M. Kennedy Institute in Boston today, President Obama lamented the loss of the “magic of the Senate” during Ted Kennedy’s service in it.
Arrests of violent gang members reached a high in 2012 but then plummeted by more than 25 percent the following year. That raises concerns about just how much of a priority for immigration enforcement international gangs are under the Obama administration’s policies.
Since 1998, Elizabeth Ashack has worked as an economist for the US Department of Labor. Sunday, using her Twitter account, this government employee wrote “people in the red states vote for nazis to govern, and then call themselves Christian.” She
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Harry Reid, partisan brawler, gets pattycake treatment from the press30 Mar 2015, 4:25 PM PDT
- Local archdiocese has grave concerns over NJ ban on headstone sales 30 Mar 2015, 1:17 PM PDT
- Hotel for Michelle Obama’s Cambodia visit cost $242,50030 Mar 2015, 1:03 PM PDT
- Ex-Gov. Sununu sees worrying signs from White House as deadline for Iran nuclear deal nears30 Mar 2015, 11:44 AM PDT
- Obama honors late Sen. Kennedy at institute dedication30 Mar 2015, 10:15 AM PDT
Fox News National
- Carter backs Arab League's announced plan to create joint Arab military force30 Mar 2015, 3:21 PM PDT
- Bookkeeper, armored vehicle driver accused of stealing $100,000 from brothel in rural Nevada30 Mar 2015, 3:11 PM PDT
- Colorado theater shooting prosecutors: Unbiased jury possible in county where attack happened30 Mar 2015, 3:07 PM PDT
- Parents of Colorado theater shooting suspect pray for victims, still hope for plea deal30 Mar 2015, 2:53 PM PDT
- Lawyer: Mumia Abu-Jamal hospitalized in critical care unit but prison officials won't say why30 Mar 2015, 2:50 PM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Butler gives Holtmann contract extension30 Mar 2015, 3:17 PM PDT
- IN THE PITS: Montoya roars to an old-school victory but shows humility not seen before30 Mar 2015, 3:10 PM PDT
- Nashville Superspeedway deal delayed, but NeXovation to complete purchase within 60 days30 Mar 2015, 2:38 PM PDT
- Raiders bring back DL Wilson30 Mar 2015, 2:36 PM PDT
- Pitino says Harrell, Rozier to enter NBA Draft30 Mar 2015, 2:33 PM PDT