Speaker of the House John Boehner tells CBS in an upcoming interview that his Tea Party opposition only targets him to raise money for themselves.
Speaking at Iowa’s Freedom Summit on January 24, former Hewlett Packard CEO and possible Republican presidential candidate Carly Fiorina explained differences between herself and the Democrat’s favorite female candidate, Hillary Clinton. One of those differences is that Fiorina understands that
In his speech at the Iowa Freedom Summit over the weekend, Donald Trump blasted the idea of both Mitt Romney and Jeb Bush as potential GOP presidential candidates in 2016.
Vice President Joe Biden wrapped up his California visit on Friday by telling doctors that the Affordable Care Act, or Obamacare, had "ended the debate" about whether health care is a privilege or a right, according to the Orange County Register.
On Friday, White House spokesperson said that President Barack Obama would not meet with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu when he visits Washington, D.C. in March due to a policy of not meeting with foreign leaders prior to their election campaigns, "to avoid the appearance of influencing a democratic election in a foreign country." However, that excuse proves empty against the historical record, as Bill Clinton met then-Prime Minister Shimon Peres in 1996.
Sen. John McCain (R-AZ), who is considered one of the most outspoken members of Congress, was booed and called a "war mongrel" during a GOP meeting in Arizona on Saturday. The term "war mongrel" is a hybrid and more negative form of the phrase "war monger."
The Obama Administration has dropped a plan to outsource the storage of cell-phone metadata to third-party vendors, but the Surveillance State is still very much interested in that data. From a public-relations standpoint, the goal of these post-Snowden reform proposals is to erase the image of phone companies "giving our phone data to the government." If the companies are storing the data themselves and making it accessible to the government, the public's comfort level with the process might increase.
Former Senator Rick Santorum started off his Iowa Freedom Summit speech Saturday by reminding Iowans of the ‘birth’ of his infamous sweatervest and his Iowa caucus win against Romney for President in 2012.
Exclusive — Ted Cruz Details ‘Path to Victory’ for ‘Epochal Fork in the Road’ 2016 Election with ‘Miracle of America’
DES MOINES, Iowa — In an exclusive interview with Breitbart News backstage here at the Iowa Freedom Summit, potential 2016 GOP presidential candidate Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) detailed the pathway to victory for Republicans in 2016—and he explained a new phrase he started using in his speech minutes earlier.
On Breitbart News Saturday at the Iowa Freedom Summit, former Ambassador to the United Nations John Bolton said President Barack Obama is “delusional” for declaring in his State of the Union address last week that ISIS was on the run.
While criticizing President Barack Obama’s unconstitutional executive amnesty on Saturday at the Iowa Freedom Summit, former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin said Obama was like “an overgrown little boy who is acting kind of spoiled” on the issue. Palin said that
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Grassley to hospitals: Explain why you’re suing low-income patients25 Jan 2015, 9:43 AM PDT
- White House Chief of Staff McDonough defends Obama on taxes, Israel, terrorism and Yemen25 Jan 2015, 8:29 AM PDT
- GOP battle lines drawn for budding 2016 presidential race, after Iowa summit 25 Jan 2015, 5:48 AM PDT
- Palin rips Michael Moore, PETA at Iowa summit25 Jan 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- Obama's trip to India signals growing relations between two countries25 Jan 2015, 12:44 AM PDT
Fox News National
- National NAACP leader visits Colorado Springs to urge action in wake of bombing attempt25 Jan 2015, 9:17 AM PDT
- Trouble in New Orleans: Crime on rise in Quarter, police ranks depleted and Mardi Gras is here25 Jan 2015, 9:02 AM PDT
- Opening statements expected soon in murder trial of ex-New England Patriot Aaron Hernandez25 Jan 2015, 9:01 AM PDT
- TSA seizes record number of guns from 2014 air travelers, including 94-year-old 25 Jan 2015, 8:17 AM PDT
- Major Commissary Cuts, Price Increases Put in Draft Budget Proposal25 Jan 2015, 8:13 AM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Action Express makes up laps, sets up stirring finish in final hours of Rolex 24 at Daytona25 Jan 2015, 9:10 AM PDT
- Raptors return home to face Pistons25 Jan 2015, 9:05 AM PDT
- Rivals meet in ACC affair25 Jan 2015, 9:05 AM PDT
- Spurs resume homestand versus Bucks25 Jan 2015, 9:05 AM PDT
- NHL's finest gather in Columbus for All-Star Game25 Jan 2015, 9:05 AM PDT