Administration officials are warning Republicans not to pass a Department of Homeland Security funding bill that includes any attempt to block President Obama’s executive actions on immigration reform.
The people who run America's federal government are doing well for themselves, financially. You must make more than 100,000 to "live comfortably" in Washington, D.C.
President Obama is challenging Republicans who are using a DHS spending bill to attempt to roll back his executive amnesty for illegal aliens.
Democrat Party leaders in the state of Washington have condemned the Common Core standards in a new resolution, one that is similar to a resolution passed by Washington State Republicans last year.
Economic growth came in under expectations in the fourth quarter of 2014, despite a boost from radically lower gasoline prices.
Taliban Claims Responsibility For Killing Three Americans After White House Refuses To Brand It A Terrorist Group
The White House won't call the Taliban terrorists, but the group is behaving like terrorists. It recently killed three Americans.
The left hates Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu. Some hate him as they would hate any Israeli leader; they just hate Israel (and they may hate Jews, too). Some hate him because they love Obama, and Netanyahu stands up to Obama--which is why many Democrats who would otherwise love Bibi have chosen to hate him. But at the core, the left hates Netanyahu because just as Israel is a nation-state in a post-national world, Bibi is a modern man in a post-modern era.
President Obama isn't taking a rooting interest in the Super Bowl between the Patriots and Seahawks.
Years after defeating Mitt Romney in the presidential election, President Obama took time to pick a fight with his former opponent during a speech to Congressional Democrats in Philadelphia.
According to a Gallup poll released on Thursday, demographic shifts in age may favor Republicans over time.
On January 29, a female protester at a Council on Islamic-American Relations (CAIR) event in Texas grabbed the mic and screamed, "Islam will never dominate the United States."
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- US economy slows to 2.6 percent growth in fourth quarter30 Jan 2015, 7:40 AM PDT
- Lousy lingo traps White House on Islamists30 Jan 2015, 6:47 AM PDT
- North Dakota may lose $5.5 billion in revenue as oil plunges30 Jan 2015, 6:31 AM PDT
- Poll: Afghans want bigger US presence, support troops30 Jan 2015, 6:01 AM PDT
- Obama to ask Congress for $215M for 'precision medicine' push30 Jan 2015, 4:06 AM PDT
Fox News National
- District Attorney says it may be illegal for mayor to give 'Undercover Boss' money to city employees30 Jan 2015, 7:46 AM PDT
- Seeing double: Thursday's midday, evening Daily 4 drawings both end up with same numbers30 Jan 2015, 7:18 AM PDT
- Prosecutor: Assault case dropped against George Zimmerman; ex-girlfriend recanted her story30 Jan 2015, 7:16 AM PDT
- No charges against George Zimmerman for allegedly throwing wine bottle at girlfriend30 Jan 2015, 7:13 AM PDT
- Cold-stunned turtles released in New Orleans after rehabilitation 30 Jan 2015, 7:01 AM PDT
Fox News Sports
- McIlroy's 64 gives him lead in Dubai30 Jan 2015, 7:11 AM PDT
- Djokovic outlasts Wawrinka to reach Australian Open final30 Jan 2015, 7:03 AM PDT
- Super Bowl hating: Much more to dislike than just Belichick30 Jan 2015, 6:15 AM PDT
- UC Davis to play at Nevada, Hawaii30 Jan 2015, 3:11 AM PDT
- Scotland's Marc Warren leads Dubai Desert Classic by 1 in clubhouse after 2nd round30 Jan 2015, 2:18 AM PDT