Small business is literally dying in the United States. By the time the media or the political class notices, it will be far too late.
President Obama, the blogger, supports the policies of President Obama, the president.
President Obama jibes outgoing Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel over footwear.
In his contribution to the famous 1949 collection of essays by ex-Communists titled The God That Failed, Arthur Koestler carefully illustrates how set language binds thought to ideology at the expense of evidence. Koestler, author of the unparalleled novel of Stalin’s show trials, Darkness at Noon, describes a conversation he had early in his Communist career with “Edgar,” his Party contact, in which they discuss the front page of a Communist newspaper.
Americans tell pollsters they think immigration levels are too high. The increase in dissatisfaction comes as Republicans in Congress battle President Obama’s executive orders on immigration.
Sen. Durbin thanks Sen. McConnell for returning the Senate to a more normal way of operating.
The White House announced Thursday morning that President Barack Obama wants Congress to "fully reverse" bipartisan sequester spending limits by boosting domestic and defense spending by $70 billion in an effort to "end the era of manufactured crises and mindless austerity."
President Obama charts a course forward for his party: more spending, more taxes.
Bill Burton, a prominent political aide to Barack Obama, has been hired by SDKnickerbocker to head its new Los Angeles office, a plum position that signals the enduring influence--and burgeoning affluence--of Obama campaign alumni.
Indiana Gov. Mike Pence is the most recent Republican governor to buy into President Obama's push to expand Medicaid.
Hillary Clinton might just wait until July to officially launch her presidential campaign, according to a new report from Politico’s Mike Allen.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Whitewashing savagery: Al-Jazeera English bans use of ‘terrorist’ for mass killers29 Jan 2015, 3:41 PM PDT
- McCain rips protesters during Kissinger hearing, calls them ‘low-life scum’29 Jan 2015, 8:21 AM PDT
- Origami condom inventor has to pay back taxpayer funds29 Jan 2015, 6:44 AM PDT
- Senate panel approves Iran sanctions bill, Dems prepare to hit pause29 Jan 2015, 6:40 AM PDT
- When the levy breaks? NM legislator proposes eliminating almost all taxes29 Jan 2015, 6:36 AM PDT
Fox News National
- Comcast says sorry for changing customer’s name to ‘A—hole Brown’29 Jan 2015, 8:26 AM PDT
- From hunter to hunted: The rise and fall of famed treasure sleuth Tommy Thompson29 Jan 2015, 7:50 AM PDT
- Signed contracts to buy homes slide 3.7 percent in December, despite lower mortgage rates29 Jan 2015, 7:20 AM PDT
- Arson not suspected after blaze tears through San Francisco building, killing 1 and hurting 629 Jan 2015, 7:19 AM PDT
- Official in rural Virginia calls black reporter 'boy' at public meeting, later apologizes29 Jan 2015, 6:49 AM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Magic aim to continue home dominance of Bucks29 Jan 2015, 8:24 AM PDT
- Utes take aim at Bruins in Pac-12 tilt29 Jan 2015, 8:24 AM PDT
- Wiesberger holds early advantage in Dubai29 Jan 2015, 8:24 AM PDT
- Pilots hope to fly past third-ranked Bulldogs29 Jan 2015, 8:23 AM PDT
- Terps take on Buckeyes in Big Ten battle29 Jan 2015, 8:23 AM PDT