Vice President Joe Biden wrapped up his California visit on Friday by telling doctors that the Affordable Care Act, or Obamacare, had "ended the debate" about whether health care is a privilege or a right, according to the Orange County Register.
Five planes throughout the United States were diverted or immediately grounded due to various security threats over the weekend.
A new caucus aimed at pushing “an agenda of limited, constitutional government" is up-and-running, launched by nine conservative members of the House of Representatives. “The House Freedom Caucus gives a voice to countless Americans who feel that Washington does not represent them,” the group’s mission statement reads.
According to the pundits, this weekend’s Iowa Freedom Summit recalibrated the Republican presidential field. The summit, run by archconservative Rep. Steve King (R-IA), drew candidates from across the spectrum – and shook up the widespread perceptions of frontrunners versus also-rans. Here are the weekend’s big winners and losers.
Breitbart News is providing live coverage of Winter Storm Juno, which is expected to bring blizzard conditions to much of the northeastern United States.
Monday, Chicago residents will begin hearing a 60-second radio ad featuring Obama endorsing Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel’s reelection. In the radio ad Obama highlights his own Chicago background and Emanuel’s campaigns for jobs, longer school days, and a higher minimum wage in the city.
On January 25 Slate magazine published an article revolving around the NRA's warning that we live in a dangerous world best answered by owning a gun. They argue that the call to gun ownership for self-defense is false, that it is part of a great myth which has clouded the minds of Americans and resulted in a "misguided" expansion of gun ownership, and therefore, expanded crime.
“We in the East are tired of paying billions of dollars for the federal government to mismanage federally controlled lands in the West,” says South Carolina State Representative Alan Clemmons.
A former employee of a Fox News affiliate in Texas has committed suicide at the company's headquarters in New York.
Americans who haven't been paying much attention to the collapse of Greek socialism have been missing a very instructive lesson in where their own country may be heading, for Greece is the end stage of Obama-style debt-fueled dependency politics. It could happen in America, too, most likely beginning with demands for huge federal bailouts by bankrupt Democrat-run basket case state governments.
Sen. Ted Cruz lit up the Iowa Freedom Summit on Saturday: “Talk is cheap,” he told conservative activists before he slipped in a Biblical allusion: “The Word tells us you will know them by their fruit.” That is, the proof’s in the pudding.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- The gender factor: Is that actually an obstacle for Hillary Clinton? 26 Jan 2015, 7:10 PM PDT
- Dropkick Murphys tell Gov. Walker: 'We literally hate you'26 Jan 2015, 10:51 AM PDT
- Obama administration to overhaul Medicare payments to doctors, hospitals26 Jan 2015, 10:43 AM PDT
- GOP’s Top 10: Introducing the Fox News First 2016 Power Index26 Jan 2015, 9:38 AM PDT
- Freed Al Qaeda operative floated as part of prisoner swap, ex-diplomat says26 Jan 2015, 6:54 AM PDT
Fox News National
- Mom on trial accused of killing 5-year-old son with salt26 Jan 2015, 10:52 AM PDT
- Former Fox employee in suicide outside company headquarters26 Jan 2015, 10:23 AM PDT
- Baseball cards, bugs and crocodiles: Tune in to FBN for 'Strange Inheritance'26 Jan 2015, 9:11 AM PDT
- Oregon skier living in France dies in avalanche on Mont Blanc in the Italian Alps26 Jan 2015, 8:48 AM PDT
- Oklahoma looks to halt executions while Supreme Court reviews drug implicated in botched case26 Jan 2015, 8:47 AM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Johansen, Karlsson, Parise capture NHL weekly honors26 Jan 2015, 10:28 AM PDT
- This Week in Golf -- Jan. 28-Feb. 126 Jan 2015, 10:18 AM PDT
- Haas improves to 23rd in world rankings26 Jan 2015, 10:01 AM PDT
- Serena, Venus land in Aussie quarters26 Jan 2015, 9:57 AM PDT
- Tigers avoid arbitration with Alburquerque26 Jan 2015, 9:55 AM PDT