Breitbart News is providing live coverage of Winter Storm Juno, which is expected to bring blizzard conditions to much of the northeastern United States.
The biggest casualty of the President's executive amnesty, aside from the Constitution, has been the American worker. President Obama is handing out millions of work permits to illegal aliens at a time when many Americans are struggling to find a job. It is difficult to grasp why President Obama seems more interested in lending a helping hand to illegal aliens than American workers. Sadly, the issuance of work permits is often an overlooked part of the President's amnesty.
Just days after the Obama White House accused House Speaker John Boehner of “breaking protocol” by inviting Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to address a joint session of Congress, a team of up to five Obama campaign operatives has reportedly arrived in Israel to lead a campaign to defeat the Israeli Prime Minister in upcoming national elections.
The controversial border security legislation that was supposed to receive a House vote Wednesday has been pulled from the schedule. A House leadership aide blamed the weather. A decision on when the bill will receive a vote remains to be determined, the aide added.
Rush Limbaugh said on his Monday radio program that Scott Walker is the "blueprint for the Republican party" if they want to beat the Left in 2016.
Rep. Marsha Blackburn (R-TN) laid out in an exclusive interview with Breitbart News at the Iowa Freedom Summit the biggest coming scandal of 2015: That the Obama administration is allowing corporations to data mine from healthcare.gov.
The newly formed House Freedom Caucus will push back against soft Republican efforts to simply pass bills and instead will pursue a true conservative agenda, Rep. John Fleming (R-LA) tells Breitbart News. Fleming, one of the nine founding members of the House Freedom Caucus, argued that demonstrating what true conservatism looks like will serve to increase the ranks of conservatives in elected office.
A border bill introduced by House Homeland Security Committee chairman Rep. Mike McCaul (R-TX) has less than 50 miles of border fencing because McCaul thinks it would cost American taxpayers too much to secure the whole border, McCaul aides tell Breitbart News. In addition, committee materials that were distributed to House Republicans in an effort to win their support for the bill contain provably false information—specifically a claim that there are already 652 miles of double-layer fencing, of the 700 miles required by law, built on the U.S. border with Mexico.
Sen. John McCain praised Clint Eastwood for his film "American Sniper" and chided critics for lashing out against the film.
Conservatives aren't finished opposing Speaker John Boehner. Neither, apparently, is Rep. Daniel Webster (R-FL). The historic repudiation of Boehner has introduced a new element of chaos into the GOP conference that threatens to explode anew as the Ohio Republican moves at breakneck speed to bring immigration bills to the floor.
Sen. Rand Paul signaled that the Senate should give President Obama room to negotiate with Iran before it votes on economic sanctions on the country. “If it fails I will vote to resume sanctions and I would vote to-- vote to actually have new sanctions,” he said. “But if you do it in the middle of the negotiations you're ruining it.”
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- The gender factor: Is that actually an obstacle for Hillary Clinton? 26 Jan 2015, 7:10 PM PDT
- Cuba's $6B debt to Americans for seized properties hangs over US talks26 Jan 2015, 12:21 PM PDT
- House GOP leaders cancel vote on border security bill amid blizzard of complaints26 Jan 2015, 12:04 PM PDT
- Spokesman: Iowa governor taken by ambulance to hospital after falling ill26 Jan 2015, 11:43 AM PDT
- Argentine prosecutor, found dead, reportedly said Rouhani involved in bombing decision26 Jan 2015, 11:24 AM PDT
Fox News National
- Feds: 3 charged in connection with Russian spy ring in New York26 Jan 2015, 2:00 PM PDT
- Court upholds conviction in 1988 killing of racing great Mickey Thompson and his wife26 Jan 2015, 2:00 PM PDT
- California woman who killed 2-year-old by giving her chili powder gets 15 years to life26 Jan 2015, 1:45 PM PDT
- Psychiatric patient shoots, wounds employee at Los Angeles-area mental hospital26 Jan 2015, 1:45 PM PDT
- Police: 13-year-old Minnesota boy fatally shot by older brother during 'cops and robbers' game26 Jan 2015, 1:45 PM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Leafs D Phaneuf out with upper-body injury26 Jan 2015, 2:27 PM PDT
- Raiders re-sign Woodson for next season26 Jan 2015, 2:15 PM PDT
- Lakers' Bryant to have shoulder surgery26 Jan 2015, 1:52 PM PDT
- Revis makes these Patriots different26 Jan 2015, 1:34 PM PDT
- Scott Dixon earns enormous praise for carrying load in Ganassi victory in Rolex 24 at Daytona26 Jan 2015, 1:30 PM PDT