Republicans should stop fighting amnesty, President Obama said on Thursday, because one day a Hispanic will become president.
The consumption of breakfast cereal has plunged; Kellogg, which makes Frosted Flakes, Rice Krispies, Froot Loops, and Special K, saw its sales of cereal drop 8 percent this quarter, according to Devin Leonard of Bloomberg.
On February 23, Breitbart News reported that Democrat lawmakers in Vermont were on the verge of scrapping expanded background checks supported by Michael Bloomberg and Everytown for Gun Safety.
Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker said Thursday that his experience taking on thousands of protesters in his state helped prepare him to take on terrorists across the world.
Verizon, prepared for the FCC decision to embrace “net-neutrality” rules on Thursday, had a ready response once the decision became final. The company issued a press release mocking the new standard by dating the press release February 26, 1934, and titling it, “Title II Regulations a ‘Net’ Loss for Innovation and Consumers: FCC’s ‘Throwback Thursday' Move Imposes 1930s Rules on the Internet.”
Pro-amnesty, Pro-gay marriage, and pro-abortion donors are powering former Florida Governor Jeb Bush’s fundraising operation. Bush, who is reportedly aiming to raise $100 million before he formally enters the race, will not give a speech at CPAC on Friday and
House Republicans consider a three week stopgap DHS spending measure. But it's not clear whether it can pass either House of Congress.
NATIONAL HARBOR (MD) -- The cost of cyber attacks is growing into the hundreds of billions per year for both the public and the private sector -- but speakers at a cyber security panel at this year's CPAC warned that the USA is falling behind in the fight against this growing threat and the current administration is making matters worse.
Scott Walker: America Exceptional Because ‘We Celebrate Independence from Government, Not Our Dependence On It’
At the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) on Thursday, Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker reminded conservative activists that America is exceptional because it celebrates its independence from government–not its dependence on it. Contrasting his successful reforms in Wisconsin with President Barack Obama’s
Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker leads former Florida Governor Jeb Bush in an early Nevada 2016 poll. In the Gravis Marketing poll that Breitbart News obtained, Walker leads with 27% support among Republicans while Bush is in second with 19%. Sixteen percent of
On Thursday, Gov. Chris Christie admitted he adopted Common Core standards because his state needed the federal funds in exchange for signing onto the unpopular education reform.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- 32,000 emails recovered in IRS targeting probe amid allegations agency chief may have lied26 Feb 2015, 10:00 PM PDT
- Walker delivers the goods to adoring CPAC crowd26 Feb 2015, 10:00 PM PDT
- Fournier: Foreign donation to the Clinton Foundation was 'stupid and sleazy'26 Feb 2015, 8:10 PM PDT
- TSA: incendiary device a 'catastrophic' threat to passenger planes26 Feb 2015, 5:58 PM PDT
- Senator throws snowball on chamber floor to protest climate change theory26 Feb 2015, 5:39 PM PDT
Fox News National
- Virginia to compensate victims of forced sterilizations27 Feb 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- Los Angeles teachers, union leaders take to streets amid stalled talks 26 Feb 2015, 10:00 PM PDT
- 2 vandalism suspects rescued after being stranded on Northern California national park cliff26 Feb 2015, 9:46 PM PDT
- Parents of slain journalist James Foley say government, press need to do more to help26 Feb 2015, 8:40 PM PDT
- Grand jury: 4 of 5 kids killed by father in South Carolina were strangled; 1 was beaten26 Feb 2015, 6:53 PM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Crawford, Blackhawks shut out Panthers26 Feb 2015, 10:12 PM PDT
- Lloyd, NBA's first black player, passes away at 8626 Feb 2015, 10:04 PM PDT
- Steen lifts Blues over Jets in SO26 Feb 2015, 9:54 PM PDT
- Moore leads No. 21 SMU over Memphis26 Feb 2015, 9:44 PM PDT
- Niederreiter, Wild hand Preds rare home loss26 Feb 2015, 9:44 PM PDT