Small business is literally dying in the United States. By the time the media or the political class notices, it will be far too late.
Reports out of Wisconsin indicate former Senator Russ Feingold may resign his position at the State Department and potentially run for the Senate against Republican Ron Johnson.
While there isn't much Democrats and Republicans will agree on in the U.S. Congress, one issue that both sides have come together to crackdown on is human trafficking.
Many Republicans tossed softball questions at Lynch throughout her confirmation hearing. Nonetheless, Lynch demurred from answering over and over again, abiding by the new rule that nominees must avoid giving honest answers lest they be held accountable for those answers.
Local business owners and politicians are working to bring tax breaks to those seeking to rebuild in the wake of last year's destructive riots in Ferguson, Missouri.
Treasury officials have announced that 3-6 million people will be forced to pay the Obamacare tax penalty for not having health insurance in 2014. This is the first time the Treasury Department has given such an estimate.
A Texas grade school is under fire for subjecting kids to an underwear search after teachers found feces on a gym floor.
After being defeated by President Barack Obama in 2012, former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney appears to have gone on a real estate spree -- building two large homes and purchasing a third.
Economist and author Thomas Sowell has a way of very succinctly articulating profound truths. The Cato Institute tweeted one such nugget as the country celebrates National School Choice Week
In the five months since Hot Springs, Arkansas, gun range owner Jan Morgan banned Muslims from her facilities, she has seen business quadruple. She has also faced threats and the prospect of lawsuits, which so far, have not materialized.
A Washington State mother of three has been charged with attempted murder after she allegedly tried to silence her three children—a two-year-old and two six-month-old twin babies—by slashing their throats with a kitchen knife.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Whitewashing savagery: Al-Jazeera English bans use of ‘terrorist’ for mass killers29 Jan 2015, 3:41 PM PDT
- Romney takes aim at Clinton in Mississippi speech29 Jan 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- Paul hits potential 2016 presidential nominees in tweet28 Jan 2015, 8:12 PM PDT
- Boehner confirms lawsuit against Obama, defends Netanyahu invitation28 Jan 2015, 3:49 PM PDT
- Colorado to California: Hands off our water28 Jan 2015, 3:47 PM PDT
Fox News National
- Treasure hunter who found sunken ship, gold bars to appear in Florida federal court29 Jan 2015, 1:46 AM PDT
- Deadly Maryland mansion fire was fueled by Christmas tree, authorities say29 Jan 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- Balloon crew approaches North America, streaks closer to records29 Jan 2015, 12:47 AM PDT
- Before family of 5 found dead, mom was close friends with murderer who saw himself as prophet29 Jan 2015, 12:46 AM PDT
- San Francisco police find suitcase filled with dismembered body parts29 Jan 2015, 12:40 AM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Jordan Spieth starts his 3rd year coming off 2 big wins29 Jan 2015, 12:51 AM PDT
- Suns outlast pesky Wizards29 Jan 2015, 12:18 AM PDT
- Kings rally past Blackhawks29 Jan 2015, 12:01 AM PDT
- Clippers grind out win over Jazz28 Jan 2015, 11:53 PM PDT
- No. 9 Kansas holds off TCU28 Jan 2015, 11:51 PM PDT