A federal panel has decided that the publicity that the Boston Marathon Bombing received has not imperiled bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev's right to an impartial jury and trial.
The winter that won't fade is still punishing areas of the Midwest and east cost with temperatures that continue to break record lows, and nothing is changing for the better any time soon, forecasters say.
Conservatives and the Republican Party have fallen far behind the left in campaign voter outreach technology, and Ned Ryun hoped to help participants at CPAC 2015 learn how to gain that lost ground.
Breitbart Texas chief Brandon Darby earned the Best Sunlight Post of 2014 at the annual CPAC Blogbash ceremony, for his work highlighting the overcrowded conditions of U.S. processing centers for illegals detained at the border.
NATIONAL HARBOR (MD) -- The cost of cyber attacks is growing into the hundreds of billions per year for both the public and the private sector -- but speakers at a cyber security panel at this year's CPAC warned that the USA is falling behind in the fight against this growing threat and the current administration is making matters worse.
Despite warnings from Congress against their plans, the Washington, D.C. City Council stands ready to preside over Thursday’s legalization of the possession of small amounts of marijuana for personal use. With the overwhelming passage of Initiative 71 in last year’s
A Muslim woman, who claims she was passed over for a job because she wore a head scarf, appears set to win her case of discrimination brought before the U.S. Supreme Court, reports say.
Washington D.C. Mayor Muriel Bowser has already sent her fleet of 200 snow removal trucks throughout the city in preparation for a snowstorm that could snarl the Thursday morning commute.
All week, 911 operators in middle Tennessee have fielded calls from worried residents frightened by mysterious cracks and booms that some have mistaken for gunshots, or fireworks, or even exploding gas lines.
Seattle Seahawks running back Marshawn Lynch was straightforward last month when he told reporters at Super Bowl Media Day, "I'm just here so I won't get fined." Now Lynch seeks trademark status for his phrase.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Congress no closer to funding Homeland Security Department as another shutdown deadline looms1 Mar 2015, 3:36 PM PDT
- Democrats, Republicans accuse each other of trying to spin Netanyahu visit to their political advantage1 Mar 2015, 2:05 PM PDT
- O'Malley points to financial regulation as a campaign issue1 Mar 2015, 12:13 PM PDT
- Christie to Calif. Republicans: No rush to pick 2016 nominee1 Mar 2015, 12:03 PM PDT
- Rubio, Jindal make their pitch for potential 2016 run at meeting held by influential Club for Growth1 Mar 2015, 11:37 AM PDT
Fox News National
- 3 children die from carbon monoxide leak in Ohio home1 Mar 2015, 3:14 PM PDT
- Suspect in fatal Los Angeles street race that left 2 spectators dead held on $2M bail1 Mar 2015, 2:30 PM PDT
- 3rd child dies after carbon monoxide leak discovered in Ohio home; 1 child still critical1 Mar 2015, 2:00 PM PDT
- Small pickup truck falls through ice on frozen New Jersey river; dead dog found inside1 Mar 2015, 1:45 PM PDT
- Homeless Marine gets last wish to be buried in dress blues 1 Mar 2015, 1:39 PM PDT
Fox News Sports
- No. 5 Wisconsin earns share of Big Ten title1 Mar 2015, 4:19 PM PDT
- No. 25 Providence tops Marquette1 Mar 2015, 3:49 PM PDT
- Top-25 College Basketball Game Capsules1 Mar 2015, 3:43 PM PDT
- Biding his time, Jimmie Johnson pulls away at the end to win another NASCAR race in Atlanta1 Mar 2015, 3:32 PM PDT
- PSG, Monaco battle to scoreless draw1 Mar 2015, 3:30 PM PDT