Last year, Washington, D.C.-based news organization Politico hired a strident union supporter as a reporter to cover the labor beat. Now, in a move that should surprise no one, that new employee is making a push to organize the organization's workers.
Billionaires Charles and David Koch, the libertarian-minded brothers who have become a major force in funding center-right political causes for over a decade, are set to spend nearly $900 million on the coming 2016 election cycle, a report leaked from inside their organization says.
Hours after the New England Patriots turned in for a good night's sleep, the hotel's fire alarm went off waking everyone.
Taking one step closer to a formal announcement that he is running for the 2016 GOP nomination for president, Chris Christie introduced his new political action committee on Monday.
The NBA has already acted to postpone Monday night's Knicks-Kings and Nets-Trail Blazers games due to the snow storm that locked down many areas of the northeast before the first snow flake even fell.
Shocking video of a student violently attacking a New Jersey teacher has been posted on social media. It shows an out of control student incensed because the teacher took away his cell phone in class.
Former Texas Governor Rick Perry appeared before the Iowa Freedom Summit this weekend to reveal his agenda for a possible run for the 2016 GOP nomination for president.
Speaking before the Freedom Summit in Iowa this weekend, New Jersey Governor Chris Christie had a message for the conservatives gathered there: He was plenty conservative enough to deserve an invitation to speak before a group of conservative activists.
With seemingly everyone in the New England Patriots organization pointing fingers elsewhere and denying any knowledge about DeflateGate, one Congressman thought it would be amusing to create a little quiz asking visitors to guess "who said it," someone from the New England Patriots or someone from the Obama Administration?
The anti-Redskins activist group "Change The Mascot" has posted a new video featuring the Washington Redskins with team logos blanked out to prove, the group says, that a Redskins game remains football without the logo.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- House Republicans weigh suing Obama over immigration actions27 Jan 2015, 1:16 PM PDT
- Iowa Gov. Branstad remains in Des Moines hospital27 Jan 2015, 1:04 PM PDT
- Walker takes step toward 2016 bid, forms political committee27 Jan 2015, 11:34 AM PDT
- Mixed Messages? Obama floats Atlantic drilling plan, moves to lock down Alaska27 Jan 2015, 10:22 AM PDT
- Gowdy says administration slow-walking Benghazi docs, Cummings claims GOP moving at 'glacial' pace27 Jan 2015, 10:19 AM PDT
Fox News National
- Sheriff: Bodies identified as missing Georgia couple; suspect charged with murder, robbery27 Jan 2015, 1:37 PM PDT
- Senate panel to hold confirmation hearing for defense secretary nominee Ashton Carter27 Jan 2015, 1:15 PM PDT
- US sees Kobani as significant, but may need different tactics to defeat Islamic State in Mosul27 Jan 2015, 1:15 PM PDT
- 2 Arizona law officers wounded in shootout during domestic violence call; suspect dead27 Jan 2015, 12:01 PM PDT
- 8-year-old goes to St. Louis school with gunshot wound; mother also shot27 Jan 2015, 12:01 PM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Seahawks sustaining success with Carroll27 Jan 2015, 1:25 PM PDT
- Knicks sign Galloway for rest of season27 Jan 2015, 1:10 PM PDT
- Martin Brodeur to announce retirement Thursday27 Jan 2015, 12:44 PM PDT
- Golf Tidbits: Can Haas keep the momentum?27 Jan 2015, 12:39 PM PDT
- Kurt Busch: Domestic violence case a 'matter of seeing through things and understanding truth'27 Jan 2015, 12:21 PM PDT