The head coach of an Indiana high school girl's golf team has been suspended after apparently threatening to burn down a Christian-owned pizzeria.
On Monday, the Student Association Senate at George Washington University (GWU) passed a resolution asking the school to install more cameras on campus after swastikas were placed on hallway walls twice in the last month.
University of Southern California athletic director Pat Haden has announced that he is boycotting the upcoming College Football Playoff committee meeting to be held in Indiana because of the state's new Religious Freedom Restoration Act.
The president and CEO of famed sports equipment company NIKE, Inc., Mark Parker, is jumping on board the anti-Indiana bandwagon with a public statement claiming that Indiana's religious freedom law is "discriminatory."
As the University of Texas debuted its new Latino Leadership Award, it was announced that the first winner would be newly-elected Texas Land Commissioner George P. Bush.
With his early entry into the race for the hunt for the Republican nomination for president, Texas Senator Ted Cruz has become the talk of conservative radio. In fact, he is not just the talk of talk radio, but the toast of talk radio. Some feel that Cruz is winning the "talk show primary."
The Australian government accidentally released the personal information of President Obama and some 30 other world leaders that were on file from the Group of 20 Summit held last winter in Brisbane.
The president who came to office claiming he would have the most open and transparent presidency in history is now denying or slowing Freedom of Information Act requests for documents at an unprecedented rate.
Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel is fighting for his political life in the city's first ever mayoral runoff election, and now a staffer for challenger Jesus "Chuy" Garcia is revealing that their internal polling is showing there is "no way" Rahm can win re-election.
As the murder trial of former New England Patriots player Aaron Hernandez continues, fiancé Shayanna Johnson testified that she followed instructions and removed a cardboard box from the couple's home and then disposed of it in a "random dumpster."
A Boston police officer who was decorated for his actions during the Boston Marathon Bombing is recovering after being shot in the face in what has been called an "unprovoked attack."
Media Matters for America is now fully geared up to push Hillary Clinton on the media and the nation ahead of her likely run for president in 2016, a new report reveals.
A spring break party at a private home in Panama City Beach was interrupted by gunfire early on Saturday morning wounding seven, authorities said.
The Islamist radicals who have terrorized Nigeria for a decade struck again on Saturday, killing some 41 people to disrupt the African country's national elections.
Officials in a Missouri school are under fire for telling a seven-year-old girl who weighs a slight 54 pounds that her body mass index (BMI) was too high, the girl's mother said Wednesday.
Former St. Louis Rams seventh-round pick Michael Sam, famous for being the only openly gay player in the NFL, insisted he isn't the only gay player in the league.
A Colorado woman who brutally cut a live baby from the womb of its mother won't be charged with murder, because a law pushed by pro-abortion lobbyists maintains that a fetus is not a human being.
Indiana Governor Mike Pence has declared a public health emergency for areas of southeastern Indiana hit with 79 cases of H.I.V., the virus that causes AIDS.
College basketball's win-or-go-home NCAA Tournament rakes in surprisingly fewer viewers than a string of "meaningless" college football bowl games.
On Wednesday, California Democrat Barbara Lee proposed a resolution in the House of Representatives that claims women will eventually be forced into prostitution in order to obtain life-sustaining food and water for their families.
Even as Illinois Congressman Aaron Schock gave his final speech from the floor of the House of Representatives on Thursday, it seems he broke two more rules in his last voting day as a member of Congress.
A student at Sheehan High School raised fears of contaminated food after posting photos to social media of a worm found in a fruit cup served in the school cafeteria.
The NFL has now officially declared the "trick" formation used by the New England Patriots in the playoffs against the Baltimore Ravens illegal.
A new poll of Americans finds that after a one-time rise, the level of concern about environmental threats is continuing a fifteen-year decline.
As the runoff election to determine who will be the next mayor of Chicago grows near, New York Magazine has proclaimed that challenger Jesus "Chuy" Garcia is the Windy City's Bill de Blasio.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Feds won't pursue contempt charges against Lerner for not testifying before House1 Apr 2015, 2:31 PM PDT
- Fox News Poll: US can’t trust Iran, Obama should get Hill approval of deal1 Apr 2015, 1:25 PM PDT
- Fox News Poll: US did wrong thing trading prisoners for Bergdahl1 Apr 2015, 1:17 PM PDT
- Indicted NJ Sen. Menendez vows to fight corruption charges1 Apr 2015, 12:55 PM PDT
- One foot out the door? Iran talks enter double overtime, White House repeats ‘walk away’ threat1 Apr 2015, 12:51 PM PDT
Fox News National
- Teen who got heart transplant dies in crash during police chase 1 Apr 2015, 5:01 PM PDT
- 'How long have you been in this country?' NYC detective's rant at Uber driver spurs transfer1 Apr 2015, 4:48 PM PDT
- Suspect in death of Maryland boy found in backpack in Ohio creek passes on bond at arraignment1 Apr 2015, 4:41 PM PDT
- Las Vegas prosecutor says won't seek death penalty in mom's killing initially called road rage1 Apr 2015, 4:35 PM PDT
- New York lawyer charged with aiding con man who impersonated dad to try to buy Maxim magazine1 Apr 2015, 4:35 PM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Hammond named NHL's top star for March1 Apr 2015, 4:01 PM PDT
- Blatt, Kerr named NBA's top coaches for March1 Apr 2015, 3:22 PM PDT
- With Masters 1 week away, Jordan Spieth, Patrick Reid ready for Texas Open1 Apr 2015, 3:18 PM PDT
- Eastern Washington's Harvey turning pro1 Apr 2015, 2:48 PM PDT
- Murray into Miami semis1 Apr 2015, 2:31 PM PDT