Former Texas Governor Rick Perry appeared before the Iowa Freedom Summit this weekend to reveal his agenda for a possible run for the 2016 GOP nomination for president.
Speaking before the Freedom Summit in Iowa this weekend, New Jersey Governor Chris Christie had a message for the conservatives gathered there: He was plenty conservative enough to deserve an invitation to speak before a group of conservative activists.
With seemingly everyone in the New England Patriots organization pointing fingers elsewhere and denying any knowledge about DeflateGate, one Congressman thought it would be amusing to create a little quiz asking visitors to guess "who said it," someone from the New England Patriots or someone from the Obama Administration?
The anti-Redskins activist group "Change The Mascot" has posted a new video featuring the Washington Redskins with team logos blanked out to prove, the group says, that a Redskins game remains football without the logo.
An illegal immigrant—who video surveillance shows calmly murdering a young store clerk in order to steal a box of cigarettes—was already out on bond from U.S. Immigration services and even had a previous conviction from which he had received no jail time.
Healthcare professionals are hailing the story of a germ-zapping robot that went to the home of an Austin, Texas, infant to help disinfect his residence and make it germ free.
Early this week, Mexican authorities took possession of an unmanned aerial vehicle that crash-landed on the Mexican side of the U.S. border near San Ysidro, California. The drone was reportedly carrying crystal meth and was used to smuggle the drugs into the U.S.
Baltimore Ravens lineman Chris Canty called the New England Patriots "habitual line-steppers" and should be punished.
Global warming activists employed a quixotic method to protest global warming in Davos, Switzerland, as members of the World Economic Forum gather to meet this week. They built 193 snowmen, each one to represent a country of the world that they contend global warming will affect.
A federal judge called owners of a bank, which helped the Obamas finance a sweetheart deal to buy an empty lot next to their Chicago home, the "most pervasively corrupt litigants" he's ever dealt with.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Federal judge issues two-week stay of own ruling overturning Alabama gay marriage ban26 Jan 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- Koch event drawing 2016 hopefuls Rubio, Paul, Cruz, Walker 25 Jan 2015, 1:55 PM PDT
- Obama seeks wilderness designation for Alaska refuge, sets up battle with GOP 25 Jan 2015, 12:42 PM PDT
- WH, Feinstein make clear US won't negotiate with ISIS over hostages, interfere with Japan25 Jan 2015, 11:47 AM PDT
- Republican White House hopefuls court evangelicals toward 201625 Jan 2015, 11:44 AM PDT
Fox News National
- 2 planes evacuated in Seattle, 3rd flight diverted to Dallas25 Jan 2015, 6:39 PM PDT
- Cops: Man kills co-worker, then himself at NYC Home Depot 25 Jan 2015, 4:01 PM PDT
- San Francisco Zoo takes bite out of Valentine's Day with scorpion, cockroach adoptions25 Jan 2015, 3:46 PM PDT
- Fire officials: 4 children fall through ice into pond in Maryland; 2 in critical condition25 Jan 2015, 3:45 PM PDT
- Dog gets 2nd chance at Utah animal sanctuary after escaping euthanasia in Indiana25 Jan 2015, 3:02 PM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Toews beats Foligno, 17-12, in record-setting ASG25 Jan 2015, 9:21 PM PDT
- No. 12 Utah dispatches Washington25 Jan 2015, 9:13 PM PDT
- Duncan, Leonard lead Spurs past Bucks25 Jan 2015, 9:11 PM PDT
- Late run helps Clippers drop Suns25 Jan 2015, 9:09 PM PDT
- Wall, Humphries help Wizards outlast Nuggets in OT25 Jan 2015, 8:58 PM PDT