Andrew Breitbart, 1969 – 2012 #WAR
With support for Constitutional Carry gaining momentum in a manner reminiscent of the way concealed carry gained momentum before sweeping the country in the 1990s, The Washington Post (WaPo) has resorted to trying to stir up enough panic to get numerous state legislatures to abandon the idea.
Former CNN anchor-turned education reform expert Campbell Brown recently attacked opponents of the Common Core standards and potential GOP presidential candidates who have flip-flopped on their views of the initiative. In a Washington Post column over the weekend, the founder
NBC News is giving host Savannah Guthrie a shot to show them what she can do with the Nightly News as she spends the next few days filling in for temporary anchor Lester Holt.
From Erin Gloria Ryan, Managing Editor of Gawker’s feminist blog Jezebel: I am sitting in a rented banquet chair watching Carly Fiorina remove her headset. In a moment, I will stand, smile with false confidence, and replace Fiorina in the chair
Can the folks at Vox count to two?
Despite months of relentless attacks coming from President Obama, his White House, and his sycophants in the mainstream media, here in America Benjamin Netanyahu has seen a boost in his favorability rating to where the Israeli Prime Minister is now
The thing to note about Ana Marie Cox’s apologia at the Daily Beast today is how old-school evangelical it is. Billy Graham has nothing on Ana Marie Cox.
In a somewhat contentious interview dealing with the current Homeland Security funding debate with Representative Jim Jordan (R-OH), CNN's Dana Bash didn't have much patience with arguments involving the U.S. Constitution.
On Friday, Breitbart News reported that Fox News Channel's Geraldo Rivera said "far too many" Americans own guns legally. Months early, on August 28, he said the 2nd Amendment was "blind and stupid."
Ana Marie Cox, the founder and former Editor of Wonkette and now a Guardian Columnist, writes a stunning piece on her conversion in The Daily Beast.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Chicago credit downgrade hangs over Emanuel's mayoral runoff race3 Mar 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- Netanyahu ready to take Iran case to Congress in controversial speech3 Mar 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- Hillary Clinton's use of private email address while Secretary of State draws scrutiny3 Mar 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- Sources: More than a dozen ISIS operatives in Libya, but no US authority to strike2 Mar 2015, 4:15 PM PDT
- Hillary’s foreign fundraising mess: Even the liberal press is fed up 2 Mar 2015, 4:13 PM PDT
Fox News National
- Georgia postpones woman's execution, citing issue with lethal injection drug3 Mar 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- LAPD chief says homeless man shot by police reached for officer's gun3 Mar 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- Drew Peterson back in court on charges of plotting to kill prosecutor2 Mar 2015, 10:30 PM PDT
- Ga. postpones its 1st execution of a woman in 70 years, citing problems with injection drug2 Mar 2015, 9:05 PM PDT
- Parents of 3 victims of Santa Barbara rampage sue sheriff and landlord alleging negligence2 Mar 2015, 9:05 PM PDT
Fox News Sports
- NHL player traded closer to home after 11-year-old daughter's letter goes viral3 Mar 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- Padraig Harrington makes good on 2nd chance and wins the Honda Classic2 Mar 2015, 11:32 PM PDT
- National Hockey League Game Capsules2 Mar 2015, 11:00 PM PDT
- Stalock, Sharks blank Habs2 Mar 2015, 11:00 PM PDT
- Paul, Clippers edge Rubio, Timberwolves2 Mar 2015, 10:33 PM PDT