Andrew Breitbart, 1969 – 2012 #WAR
The thing to note about Ana Marie Cox’s apologia at the Daily Beast today is how old-school evangelical it is. Billy Graham has nothing on Ana Marie Cox.
In a somewhat contentious interview dealing with the current Homeland Security funding debate with Representative Jim Jordan (R-OH), CNN's Dana Bash didn't have much patience with arguments involving the U.S. Constitution.
On Friday, Breitbart News reported that Fox News Channel's Geraldo Rivera said "far too many" Americans own guns legally. Months early, on August 28, he said the 2nd Amendment was "blind and stupid."
Ana Marie Cox, the founder and former Editor of Wonkette and now a Guardian Columnist, writes a stunning piece on her conversion in The Daily Beast.
On Breitbart News Sunday on Sirius XM Patriot channel 125 from 7PM to 10PM EST, Breitbart News Executive Chairman and host Stephen K. Bannon will be wrapping up the events at this year’s CPAC as well as host a special
Andrew Breitbart, 1969 – 2012 #WAR
On February 28, Salon focused on the growing GOP push for campus carry, calling it a "bizarre" attempt to impose a "lethal solution to the campus rape crisis."
***UPDATE: More than 14 hours after both of its anti-Walker stories were debunked, the Daily Beast finally issued a full retraction of one and updated and rewrote another. A tweet spreading the anti-Walker smear has not yet been deleted by The
Among the many, many reasons why Americans hate and distrust the mainstream media, we've got the amazing spectacle of a major story directly impacting a likely presidential candidate -- Hillary Clinton -- completely blacked out in favor of obsessive coverage for llamas on the loose.
With the axing of shows hosted by open-leftists Ronan Farrow and Joy Reid, coupled with rampant rumors about the imminent firing of Al Sharpton, the overall news is that MSNBC’s apparent goal is to “move away from left-wing TV.” For
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Hillary’s foreign fundraising mess: Even the liberal press is fed up 2 Mar 2015, 4:13 PM PDT
- Kerry, Lavrov hold tense meeting amid Ukraine conflict, Nemtsov murder fallout2 Mar 2015, 3:44 AM PDT
- Congress no closer to funding Homeland Security Department as another shutdown deadline looms1 Mar 2015, 3:36 PM PDT
- Democrats, Republicans accuse each other of trying to spin Netanyahu visit to their political advantage1 Mar 2015, 2:05 PM PDT
- O'Malley points to financial regulation as a campaign issue1 Mar 2015, 12:13 PM PDT
Fox News National
- Only woman on Georgia's death row, who was convicted in her husband's murder, to be executed2 Mar 2015, 4:31 AM PDT
- Nasdaq Now and Then: As index nears its dot-com record of 15 years ago, what's changed?2 Mar 2015, 3:15 AM PDT
- Driven away in droves during downturn, construction workers return to find jobs have changed2 Mar 2015, 1:46 AM PDT
- Bangladesh officials arrest suspect in killing of US blogger who opposed religious extremism2 Mar 2015, 1:45 AM PDT
- Plane passengers stuck on plane for more than 9 hours in travel nightmare2 Mar 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Poulter loses control, still tied with Casey going into Monday finish at Honda Classic2 Mar 2015, 12:20 AM PDT
- Eyes on No. 7: Jimmie Johnson shows he's still the man to beat with impressive win in Atlanta2 Mar 2015, 12:19 AM PDT
- Canucks waste 3-goal lead, recover to beat Blues in SO1 Mar 2015, 11:00 PM PDT
- Ovechkin, Holtby spur Caps over road-weary Leafs1 Mar 2015, 10:41 PM PDT
- National Hockey League Game Capsules1 Mar 2015, 10:37 PM PDT