Andrew Breitbart, 1969 – 2012 #WAR
How successful was Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's speech to a special joint session of Congress on Tuesday? Judging from the changed reactions of his media critics, almost all of whom praised the speech, it was a complete triumph.
In her post-speech analysis, CNN political analyst Gloria Borger attacked Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu as “veering off into political territory” when speaking of the Holocaust and “Never Again.” “And then at the end of [Netanyahu’s speech] when he really veered
Like 9th grade Leftists sitting in the back of the classroom, many members of the American live-snarked Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s plea for his country’s survival with snide, belittling comments: Washington Post editor Chris Cillizza: — Darth! RT @darth pic.twitter.com/tPMHG6FnUS
Sure, the New York Times first published Monday night’s bombshell report about the secret email account used by Hillary Clinton during her time as Secretary of State. Hurrah, the media published a scandal about a Democrat. The Times, though, did
With support for Constitutional Carry gaining momentum in a manner reminiscent of the way concealed carry gained momentum before sweeping the country in the 1990s, The Washington Post (WaPo) has resorted to trying to stir up enough panic to get numerous state legislatures to abandon the idea.
Former CNN anchor-turned education reform expert Campbell Brown recently attacked opponents of the Common Core standards and potential GOP presidential candidates who have flip-flopped on their views of the initiative. In a Washington Post column over the weekend, the founder
NBC News is giving host Savannah Guthrie a shot to show them what she can do with the Nightly News as she spends the next few days filling in for temporary anchor Lester Holt.
From Erin Gloria Ryan, Managing Editor of Gawker’s feminist blog Jezebel: I am sitting in a rented banquet chair watching Carly Fiorina remove her headset. In a moment, I will stand, smile with false confidence, and replace Fiorina in the chair
Can the folks at Vox count to two?
Despite months of relentless attacks coming from President Obama, his White House, and his sycophants in the mainstream media, here in America Benjamin Netanyahu has seen a boost in his favorability rating to where the Israeli Prime Minister is now
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Netanyahu’s moment: When politics and media coverage go nuclear3 Mar 2015, 6:13 PM PDT
- Transcript of Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu's speech to Congress3 Mar 2015, 10:03 AM PDT
- Petraeus pleads guilty to misdemeanor charge in plea agreement over claims he leaked classified info to mistress3 Mar 2015, 9:37 AM PDT
- Netanyahu warns pending nuclear deal ‘paves Iran’s path to the bomb’3 Mar 2015, 8:50 AM PDT
- Hillary’s email scandal intensifies storm 3 Mar 2015, 8:40 AM PDT
Fox News National
- Jury seated in trial of Boston Marathon bombing suspect3 Mar 2015, 10:46 AM PDT
- New Mexico couple gets engaged, then gets stranded on mountaintop because of high winds3 Mar 2015, 10:31 AM PDT
- Amid suspect's murder trial, police interview man who says he could be missing boy Etan Patz3 Mar 2015, 10:30 AM PDT
- Jury selection set to begin in trial of Connecticut man accused of threatening state judge3 Mar 2015, 10:01 AM PDT
- Jury seated in US death penalty trial of Boston Marathon bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev3 Mar 2015, 9:46 AM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Eagles release CB Cary Williams3 Mar 2015, 10:23 AM PDT
- WGC-Match Play to move to Austin in 20163 Mar 2015, 10:06 AM PDT
- Alonso to miss Australian GP3 Mar 2015, 9:51 AM PDT
- In the FCS Huddle: Southland Conference spring football primer3 Mar 2015, 9:37 AM PDT
- Sharks try to gain ground on Canucks3 Mar 2015, 9:05 AM PDT