Andrew Breitbart, 1969 – 2012 #WAR
Both Variety and the Associated Press are reporting that the future of newly-installed (in 2013) NBC News President Deborah Turness is now up in the air. After bungling a Today Show leadership change and the agonizing firing of “Meet the
M. Stanton Evans, the author of the Sharon Statement elucidating the guiding principles of Young Americans for Freedom, has passed away at 80. He leaves behind 10 books and 10,000 jokes.
How successful was Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's speech to a special joint session of Congress on Tuesday? Judging from the changed reactions of his media critics, almost all of whom praised the speech, it was a complete triumph.
In her post-speech analysis, CNN political analyst Gloria Borger attacked Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu as “veering off into political territory” when speaking of the Holocaust and “Never Again.” “And then at the end of [Netanyahu’s speech] when he really veered
Like 9th grade Leftists sitting in the back of the classroom, many members of the American live-snarked Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s plea for his country’s survival with snide, belittling comments: Washington Post editor Chris Cillizza: — Darth! RT @darth pic.twitter.com/tPMHG6FnUS
Sure, the New York Times first published Monday night’s bombshell report about the secret email account used by Hillary Clinton during her time as Secretary of State. Hurrah, the media published a scandal about a Democrat. The Times, though, did
With support for Constitutional Carry gaining momentum in a manner reminiscent of the way concealed carry gained momentum before sweeping the country in the 1990s, The Washington Post (WaPo) has resorted to trying to stir up enough panic to get numerous state legislatures to abandon the idea.
Former CNN anchor-turned education reform expert Campbell Brown recently attacked opponents of the Common Core standards and potential GOP presidential candidates who have flip-flopped on their views of the initiative. In a Washington Post column over the weekend, the founder
NBC News is giving host Savannah Guthrie a shot to show them what she can do with the Nightly News as she spends the next few days filling in for temporary anchor Lester Holt.
From Erin Gloria Ryan, Managing Editor of Gawker’s feminist blog Jezebel: I am sitting in a rented banquet chair watching Carly Fiorina remove her headset. In a moment, I will stand, smile with false confidence, and replace Fiorina in the chair
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Netanyahu’s moment: When politics and media coverage go nuclear3 Mar 2015, 6:13 PM PDT
- Rubio dines with Republican mega-donor Adelson3 Mar 2015, 11:37 AM PDT
- Netanyahu faces Dem ire in wake of Iran address3 Mar 2015, 11:26 AM PDT
- Transcript of Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu's speech to Congress3 Mar 2015, 10:03 AM PDT
- Petraeus pleads guilty to misdemeanor charge in plea deal over claims he leaked classified info to mistress3 Mar 2015, 9:37 AM PDT
Fox News National
- Official: US report finds racial bias in Ferguson police3 Mar 2015, 1:07 PM PDT
- Landmark bridge at center of Obama visit to Selma named for reputed Ku Klux Klan leader3 Mar 2015, 11:46 AM PDT
- US commander: arming Ukraine would increase domestic pressure on Russia's Putin3 Mar 2015, 11:45 AM PDT
- Vietnamese man extradited from UK to face US charge he provided material support to al-Qaida3 Mar 2015, 11:16 AM PDT
- Judge rules white supremacist will go on trial in Kansas Jewish sites shootings3 Mar 2015, 11:15 AM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Golf Tidbits: Tinkering never ends for Harrington3 Mar 2015, 12:10 PM PDT
- Nuggets fire Shaw3 Mar 2015, 11:47 AM PDT
- 2015 Atlantic Sun Conference Tournament Preview3 Mar 2015, 11:40 AM PDT
- 2015 Patriot League Tournament Preview3 Mar 2015, 11:31 AM PDT
- Mavs sign James for remainder of season3 Mar 2015, 11:30 AM PDT