An illegal alien from Mexico will spend seven years in prison for assaulting a U.S. Border Patrol agent in the Texas border city of Laredo.
The body of a kidnapped journalist from the Mexican state of Veracruz has been found after weeks of searching, and the former police officer accused of killing him is claiming that the mayor of an area town ordered the murder.
Breitbart Texas' Managing Director Brandon Darby responded to House Homeland Security Committee Chairman Rep. Michael McCaul's (R-Texas) claim that the Rio Grande Valley (RGV) Sector is "the most wide open unprotected sector that we have on the U.S. - Mexico border.” Darby said, "He's dead wrong about the RGV sector. In fact, he's substantially wrong about his border security approach across the board."
A former Texas Border politician who pleaded guilty to bribery and worked as an informant wearing a wire with agents is now in hot water for allegedly keeping the wire and refusing to cooperate with authorities.
A special detail of Mexican federal authorities have arrived to this Mexican border city in an effort to locate the final resting place of hundreds of individuals who have been reported missing and are believed to have ended up in shallow mass graves.
Federal authorities are investigating an officer-related shooting where U.S Border Patrol agents killed a suspect who had pulled a pellet gun on them.
Tamaulipas State Police officers helped Texas cops by arresting a suspected murderer that had escaped to the Mexican border city of Reynosa to hide.
Mexican authorities have confirmed that drug cartel gunmen kidnapped the dean of a state funded Mexican border university more than a month ago and his fate remains unknown.
A deadly ambush by a drug cartel resulted in the death of a Mexican police officer and two of his colleagues getting shot. As the officers fought for their lives, they killed a cartel gunman and injured two others.
A teacher, a coach, and a truancy officer from the Texas border school district of Donna have all been accused of having sex with students on and off campus over a long period of time. The teacher, who has been identified as the son-in-law of the school superintendent, is accused of having sex with a student in a classroom.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Walker forms political committee, says he's 'very interested' in 2016 bid28 Jan 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- Judge refuses to toss Rick Perry abuse-of-power case on constitutional grounds 27 Jan 2015, 5:10 PM PDT
- House GOP to hold first ObamaCare repeal vote of new Congress27 Jan 2015, 5:00 PM PDT
- Obama drops plan to end tax breaks for popular college savings accounts27 Jan 2015, 4:02 PM PDT
- Senate to start AG confirmation hearings on Lynch, with immigration, IRS questions expected27 Jan 2015, 3:22 PM PDT
Fox News National
- Jury convicts 2 ex-Vanderbilt players of raping woman 27 Jan 2015, 4:19 PM PDT
- Ex-California Highway Patrol officer sentenced to probation for sharing suspect's nude photos27 Jan 2015, 4:15 PM PDT
- Chairman Says Congress Wary of Military Pay and Benefit Cuts27 Jan 2015, 4:06 PM PDT
- Son of ex-slave who served in Union army during Civil War dies 179 years after father's birth27 Jan 2015, 3:49 PM PDT
- San Francisco pays $3 million to family of woman found dead in hospital stairwell27 Jan 2015, 3:49 PM PDT