The NCAA has punished Syracuse University after a multiyear investigation into the school's athletic programs found violations of eligibility standards.
Thanks to the dual threat of a rooftop owners' lawsuits and a harsh winter, the refurbishing of Wrigley Field has been slowed to a crawl. It has been so bad that the Cubs even considered playing home games up in Milwaukee.
In a recent interview, Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia said conservatives and Republicans could move quickly to eliminate parts of Obamacare after the Court issues a decision in a case being heard this month, causing some to hope that the decision might end up dealing a blow to the president's take over of the nation's health care system.
A pledge for a fraternity at Syracuse University may lose some of his fingers from frostbite after being forced to crawl through snow in subzero temperatures and now the fraternity is being investigated for hazing, authorities report.
A swath of snow reaching from Texas to Maryland has once again buried states in ice and snow, shutting down highways in Kentucky and causing authorities in Washington D.C. to ban sledding for insurance reasons.
Once again, school officials are finding themselves disheartened by students who are given fruits and vegetables in school cafeterias only to throw them away before leaving the lunch line. Officials are arguing amongst themselves about what to do to stop it.
The Associated Press is warning the federal government that it is considering suing for access to State Department records during Hillary Clinton's time as secretary of state.
With a well-known reputation for womanizing, famed NBA star Wilt Chamberlain has always escaped any proven claims of paternity. But now a 50-year-old man from Oregon challenges that record with a claim that he is Chamberlain's son.
The Midwest and East Coast seem to be locked in perpetual winter, even in March.
Rahm Emanuel is the first mayor in Chicago's history forced into a run-off election.
A new survey has found that New Yorkers spend a larger percentage of their paychecks on rent than most other Americans.
The prosecution in the Aaron Hernandez murder trial showed text messages showing the defendant seeking to meet with his alleged victim on the night of his murder and questioned a maid who claims she saw the former New England Patriot manipulate his surveillance system after the killing.
A huge sinkhole that nearly swallowed a truck appeared in the streets of northeastern Washington D.C. in the late afternoon on Tuesday.
A new university study claims that one in eight people suffer an addiction to their smart phone.
A video criticizing President Obama—made by C.J. Pearson, a 12-year-old black conservative—recently became an Internet sensation. But it wasn't long before the young man felt repercussions from his sudden fame. He has now found that Facebook suspended his account, and Pearson claims that the social media giant did so because of his political leanings.
Despite having tens of millions in his campaign coffers Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel could not reach the 50 percent threshold to win re-election this month.
Rep. Aaron Schock (R-IL) is again accused of using tax dollars for personal travel, this time to a November Bears Game in Chicago.
The red tape involved in firing federal employees is so bad that the government hasn't even been able to fire employees who were caught watching up to six hours a day of porn at work.
NBC News is giving host Savannah Guthrie a shot to show them what she can do with the Nightly News as she spends the next few days filling in for temporary anchor Lester Holt.
One former PGA pro declared, and then retracted, that Tiger Woods failed a drug test and serves out a secret suspension.
The history of gun control is one of a constant shift in focus, CPAC attendees learned at a breakout session on Saturday. Anti-gun advocates have moved from a steady push to cancel the Second Amendment on the federal level, to shifting to state level campaigns, and in some cases they are winning because of the left's ability to buy the press.
A federal panel has decided that the publicity that the Boston Marathon Bombing received has not imperiled bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev's right to an impartial jury and trial.
The winter that won't fade is still punishing areas of the Midwest and east cost with temperatures that continue to break record lows, and nothing is changing for the better any time soon, forecasters say.
Conservatives and the Republican Party have fallen far behind the left in campaign voter outreach technology, and Ned Ryun hoped to help participants at CPAC 2015 learn how to gain that lost ground.
Breitbart Texas chief Brandon Darby earned the Best Sunlight Post of 2014 at the annual CPAC Blogbash ceremony, for his work highlighting the overcrowded conditions of U.S. processing centers for illegals detained at the border.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- ‘Nobody is going to wait’: Saudi drafting nuclear back-up plan to counter Iran?6 Mar 2015, 3:12 PM PDT
- Treasury Secretary Lew tells Congress of emergency measures to avoid debt limit6 Mar 2015, 2:33 PM PDT
- Harry Reid endorses Van Hollen in Maryland Senate race6 Mar 2015, 2:26 PM PDT
- Obama: Selma anniversary is about young people6 Mar 2015, 1:17 PM PDT
- Defiant Sen. Menendez declares, "I am not going anywhere" 6 Mar 2015, 12:47 PM PDT
Fox News National
- Bishop says Seattle missionary abducted in Nigeria has been released6 Mar 2015, 4:15 PM PDT
- Indiana agency files complaint against funeral home where 2 babies' remains found in ceiling6 Mar 2015, 4:03 PM PDT
- New Jersey man who killed dog with vehicle exhaust sentenced to 2 years of probation6 Mar 2015, 3:45 PM PDT
- California man sentenced to probation in groping case on flight from LA to Salt Lake City6 Mar 2015, 3:45 PM PDT
- Man convicted of threatening Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer now accused of stalking her via email6 Mar 2015, 3:30 PM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Missouri Valley Conference Tournament Recaps6 Mar 2015, 5:09 PM PDT
- Wichita State tops SIU in MVC QFs6 Mar 2015, 5:08 PM PDT
- Raiders release Nick Roach, Usama Young6 Mar 2015, 4:53 PM PDT
- Seahawks terminate TE Miller's contract6 Mar 2015, 4:44 PM PDT
- Three tied for lead in Colombia6 Mar 2015, 4:36 PM PDT