Conservatives and the Republican Party have fallen far behind the left in campaign voter outreach technology, and Ned Ryun hoped to help participants at CPAC 2015 learn how to gain that lost ground.
Breitbart Texas chief Brandon Darby earned the Best Sunlight Post of 2014 at the annual CPAC Blogbash ceremony, for his work highlighting the overcrowded conditions of U.S. processing centers for illegals detained at the border.
NATIONAL HARBOR (MD) -- The cost of cyber attacks is growing into the hundreds of billions per year for both the public and the private sector -- but speakers at a cyber security panel at this year's CPAC warned that the USA is falling behind in the fight against this growing threat and the current administration is making matters worse.
Despite warnings from Congress against their plans, the Washington, D.C. City Council stands ready to preside over Thursday’s legalization of the possession of small amounts of marijuana for personal use. With the overwhelming passage of Initiative 71 in last year’s
A Muslim woman, who claims she was passed over for a job because she wore a head scarf, appears set to win her case of discrimination brought before the U.S. Supreme Court, reports say.
Washington D.C. Mayor Muriel Bowser has already sent her fleet of 200 snow removal trucks throughout the city in preparation for a snowstorm that could snarl the Thursday morning commute.
All week, 911 operators in middle Tennessee have fielded calls from worried residents frightened by mysterious cracks and booms that some have mistaken for gunshots, or fireworks, or even exploding gas lines.
Seattle Seahawks running back Marshawn Lynch was straightforward last month when he told reporters at Super Bowl Media Day, "I'm just here so I won't get fined." Now Lynch seeks trademark status for his phrase.
A new study finds that Hispanic foreigners, both legal and illegal, will account for a large portion of future job growth, forming perhaps as much as 75 percent of the job market by 2020.
An Encorse, Michigan, man was arrested and charged with abandonment, animal cruelty, and torture after his dog was found frozen to the ground last week.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Beer battle brewing in Congress as craft producers seek tax break27 Feb 2015, 10:00 PM PDT
- 'Knives are out': Hawaii Dem faces backlash for taking on Obama over 'Islamist' extremism27 Feb 2015, 10:00 PM PDT
- Congress OKs stopgap DHS funding bill, lawmakers remain at impasse in immigration fight27 Feb 2015, 10:00 PM PDT
- Obama mourns passing of Nimoy: 'I loved Spock'27 Feb 2015, 2:27 PM PDT
- Boehner invites Afghan president to address Congress27 Feb 2015, 1:30 PM PDT
Fox News National
- California couple dies hand-in-hand after 67-year-long storybook romance27 Feb 2015, 10:00 PM PDT
- Federal appeals court rules marathon bombing trial can stay in Boston27 Feb 2015, 10:00 PM PDT
- Execution date set for Ga. inmate who killed man rather than repay him for stolen checks27 Feb 2015, 8:51 PM PDT
- US appeals court rules that Boston Marathon bombing trial can stay in Massachusetts27 Feb 2015, 8:10 PM PDT
- 2 hours to deadline, House approves bill to fund Homeland Security for 1 week27 Feb 2015, 8:04 PM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Thompson, Curry help Warriors dismantle Raptors27 Feb 2015, 10:17 PM PDT
- Butler guides Bulls past Timberwolves27 Feb 2015, 10:07 PM PDT
- Hawks surge past Magic27 Feb 2015, 10:06 PM PDT
- National Hockey League Game Capsules27 Feb 2015, 10:02 PM PDT
- Stamkos scores twice, Lightning blank Blackhawks27 Feb 2015, 10:00 PM PDT