Rahm Emanuel is the first mayor in Chicago's history forced into a run-off election.
A new survey has found that New Yorkers spend a larger percentage of their paychecks on rent than most other Americans.
The prosecution in the Aaron Hernandez murder trial showed text messages showing the defendant seeking to meet with his alleged victim on the night of his murder and questioned a maid who claims she saw the former New England Patriot manipulate his surveillance system after the killing.
A huge sinkhole that nearly swallowed a truck appeared in the streets of northeastern Washington D.C. in the late afternoon on Tuesday.
A new university study claims that one in eight people suffer an addiction to their smart phone.
A video criticizing President Obama—made by C.J. Pearson, a 12-year-old black conservative—recently became an Internet sensation. But it wasn't long before the young man felt repercussions from his sudden fame. He has now found that Facebook suspended his account, and Pearson claims that the social media giant did so because of his political leanings.
Despite having tens of millions in his campaign coffers Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel could not reach the 50 percent threshold to win re-election this month.
Rep. Aaron Schock (R-IL) is again accused of using tax dollars for personal travel, this time to a November Bears Game in Chicago.
The red tape involved in firing federal employees is so bad that the government hasn't even been able to fire employees who were caught watching up to six hours a day of porn at work.
NBC News is giving host Savannah Guthrie a shot to show them what she can do with the Nightly News as she spends the next few days filling in for temporary anchor Lester Holt.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Hillary’s private email fiasco: Why she remains a huge media target4 Mar 2015, 3:14 PM PDT
- Rep. Van Hollen says he will run for Mikulski's Senate seat4 Mar 2015, 2:50 PM PDT
- Fox News Poll: Voters say more Obama vetoes would be bad for country4 Mar 2015, 2:20 PM PDT
- Fox News Poll: 65 percent say use force to stop Iran, 84 percent call possible deal 'bad idea'4 Mar 2015, 2:14 PM PDT
- Fox News Poll: Voters feel US is less safe, Islamic extremists making gains4 Mar 2015, 2:01 PM PDT
Fox News National
- AP INTERVIEW: Senate Democratic leader says Congress should delay Iran bill, let talks proceed4 Mar 2015, 2:45 PM PDT
- Navy Plans to Expand, Speed-Up LCS Modifications4 Mar 2015, 1:50 PM PDT
- Mother of infant found dead in Northern California charged with involuntary manslaughter4 Mar 2015, 1:45 PM PDT
- Vietnamese man pleads not guilty in NY terror case4 Mar 2015, 1:34 PM PDT
- Stock indexes ended lower for a second day in US, pulling market further below record highs4 Mar 2015, 1:17 PM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Big South Conference Tournament Recaps4 Mar 2015, 3:19 PM PDT
- '15 Season Preview: Curtin ready to lead Union to postseason4 Mar 2015, 3:15 PM PDT
- '15 Season Preview: NYCFC aims high in inaugural season4 Mar 2015, 3:11 PM PDT
- Liverpool rolls past Burnley4 Mar 2015, 3:07 PM PDT
- Jackets lose Clarkson to muscle tear4 Mar 2015, 3:04 PM PDT