A new episode of 'House of Cards' reminds viewers how Hollywood views Christianity, according to actor/singer Robert Davi.
So while I am waiting for the water heater to be replaced, I decided to write about the CPAC thrill of finding the next GOP presidential candidate.
Hey, pundits, reporters and news outlets … what did you miss in the New York Times Magazine 2001 article about the philosophical father of the current radical Islamic movement, Sayyid Qutb. He is responsible for the current fundamentalist movement we
My fellow Americans, I ask you to call on your congressmen and senators. I call for an awareness campaign, boycotting every Hollywood TV channel, show, movie, entertainer, studio and network that has been one of President Barack Obama’s supporters unless they demand he defines the threat to Jews, Christians and peace-loving Muslims around the world.
Okay, here I go again. The dangerous, misguided and absurd comments made by President Barack Obama this week are once again met with silence by the Hollywood power brokers and the intellectually nuanced.
If I mentioned the name Ervin Maurice Druckman, how many of you would know who I am writing about? How about Ervin Drake? Would you know who he is? They are one and the same. I had the privilege and honor of
OK, let's get ready to rumble and stop all the polite bullsh*t. We all know that this is happening. We all know that the Jews, Christians, and the West are under attack by two forces – radical Islam and the American left.
President Barack Obama, Eric Holder, Bill de Blasio, and the Rev. Al Sharpton are fueling the flames of racism in America just as the Ku Klux Klan did 100 years ago. Sounds inflammatory? It is. What’s worse, it’s true. The reason? They are considered
The GOP is brain dead. The party lacks vision, imagination, passion and balls. I am continually frustrated at how they campaign. The Democrats are superior in every aspect except their ideas, which are detrimental to America and freedom. President Barack
We need a revolution, and we need it immediately. Yes, I am calling for every good citizen to be part of this revolution. Not the kind where blood is shed. No, I am not advocating us taking up arms. What I am calling
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Hillary’s private email fiasco: Why she remains a huge media target4 Mar 2015, 3:14 PM PDT
- Rep. Van Hollen says he will run for Mikulski's Senate seat4 Mar 2015, 2:50 PM PDT
- Fox News Poll: Voters say more Obama vetoes would be bad for country4 Mar 2015, 2:20 PM PDT
- Fox News Poll: 65 percent say use force to stop Iran, 84 percent call possible deal 'bad idea'4 Mar 2015, 2:14 PM PDT
- Fox News Poll: Voters feel US is less safe, Islamic extremists making gains4 Mar 2015, 2:01 PM PDT
Fox News National
- AP INTERVIEW: Senate Democratic leader says Congress should delay Iran bill, let talks proceed4 Mar 2015, 2:45 PM PDT
- Navy Plans to Expand, Speed-Up LCS Modifications4 Mar 2015, 1:50 PM PDT
- Mother of infant found dead in Northern California charged with involuntary manslaughter4 Mar 2015, 1:45 PM PDT
- Vietnamese man pleads not guilty in NY terror case4 Mar 2015, 1:34 PM PDT
- Stock indexes ended lower for a second day in US, pulling market further below record highs4 Mar 2015, 1:17 PM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Big South Conference Tournament Recaps4 Mar 2015, 3:19 PM PDT
- '15 Season Preview: Curtin ready to lead Union to postseason4 Mar 2015, 3:15 PM PDT
- '15 Season Preview: NYCFC aims high in inaugural season4 Mar 2015, 3:11 PM PDT
- Liverpool rolls past Burnley4 Mar 2015, 3:07 PM PDT
- Jackets lose Clarkson to muscle tear4 Mar 2015, 3:04 PM PDT