NAVY Seal sniper Chris Kyle's widow Taya Kyle was left speechless after receiving a check for the proceeds from a raffle of a replica of Kyle's sniper rifle on Friday.
On January 23, the Tampa Bay Times reacted to campus carry legislation being considered in Florida by suggesting, having guns on campus for self-defense is "imprudent" and will not make campuses safer.
On January 22, Moms Demand Action for Gun Sense in America founder Shannon Watts seized upon the tragic news of a toddler shooting his 9-month-old brother to argue that toddlers shooting children is the "new normal."
On January 20, rapper Doughbeezy, whose real name is Tai Carr, stumbled upon a home invasion at a friend's Houston, Texas, residence and shot and killed one of the attackers.
On January 16, Weatherby Inc. released an ad for a short film which shows Taya Kyle stalk then shoot an antelope in honor of her late husband, Chris Kyle. The ad was released the same day that Clint Eastwood’s film
In a preamble to January 22’s Forty-First annual March for Life in Washington DC, pro-life leader and National Clergy Council president Reverend Rob Schenck stressed that supporting gun control is part of being pro-life. According to USA Today, Schenck said:
On January 15, Breitbart News reported that Michigan Governor Rick Snyder (R) bucked the NRA and stood with Gabby Giffords against pro-gun bill SB 789.
On January 16, The Washington Post (WaPo) reported that guns may serve a defensive purpose—that defensive gun uses may be slightly higher than 3 million each year—but we will not know until the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) begin their research into guns as a public health issue.
During a state of the industry presentation at the 2015 SHOT Show in Las Vegas, National Shooting Sports Foundation president Steven Sanetti said background checks for retail gun sales “are up 104 percent since 1994,” yet “violent crimes are at their lowest
On January 21, Michael Bloomberg's Everytown for Gun Safety announced that its three month study of online gun sales in Vermont turned up "seven ... people [who] were prohibited by law from possessing firearms."
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Palin rips Michael Moore, PETA at Iowa summit25 Jan 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- Obama's trip to India signals growing relations between two countries25 Jan 2015, 12:44 AM PDT
- US condemns new separatist attack in Ukraine's Mariupol, points finger at Russia24 Jan 2015, 10:00 PM PDT
- Obama condemns Islamic States' purported killing of Japanese hostage in new video 24 Jan 2015, 10:00 PM PDT
- 'Repeal every word': Potential GOP 2016 rivals hammer ObamaCare, IRS at Iowa summit24 Jan 2015, 10:00 PM PDT
Fox News National
- Balloon crew launches from Japan in bid to reach North America, hoping to break 2 key records25 Jan 2015, 2:19 AM PDT
- Lock of Lincoln's hair sold in Dallas auction25 Jan 2015, 2:06 AM PDT
- Father of alleged bullies loses job after malicious voice mail24 Jan 2015, 11:18 PM PDT
- At 107, oldest Facebook user finds a brave new world24 Jan 2015, 10:00 PM PDT
- 94-year-old vet can't file tax return because IRS says he's dead24 Jan 2015, 10:00 PM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Friends, rivals, countrywomen: Players tend to get along but not everyone wants to be friends25 Jan 2015, 12:32 AM PDT
- No. 6 Wisconsin withstands Michigan24 Jan 2015, 11:54 PM PDT
- Grizzlies handle Sixers24 Jan 2015, 11:47 PM PDT
- Aldridge returns to help Blazers top Wizards24 Jan 2015, 11:43 PM PDT
- Nadal cruises into quarters at Aussie Open24 Jan 2015, 11:38 PM PDT