On January 11, Breitbart News reported on a Pennsylvania preemption law that recognizes gun owners' rights to "seek damages" from municipalities if those municipalities have ordinances regulating the "ownership, possession, transfer, or transportation of guns and ammunition" that are in conflict with state laws on the same.
On April 1 The Atlantic published a column claiming armed law-abiding citizens undercut the rule and put police officers in greater danger. The Atlantic tried to substantiate these claims by suggesting guns outside the home, via concealed and/or open carry,
On Tuesday, ESPN's Tony Kornheiser and Jason Whitlock discussed the Indiana Religious Freedom Restoration Act (RFRA), suggesting it is discriminatory and hoping more athletes will come out against it.
On Wednesday, Oregon lawmakers will discuss a gun control proposal that outlaws all private gun sales except those between "close relatives," and that makes sales between "close relatives" a privilege that exists only as long as the government allows it to continue.
On March 31, Georgia Southern Christian Leadership Conference president Sam Mosteller called on blacks to "exercise their Second Amendment rights," but afterward clarified that he was not calling on them to "pack weapons."
Raymond Lee Fryberg's example proves again that background checks are impotent against determined criminals or those determined to beat the system.
On Tuesday, Media Matters claimed Cam Edwards' position on Campus Carry is tantamount to blaming the victim for being raped or sexually assaulted.
California state senator Jerry Hill (D-Dist. 13) has introduced a bill to "mandate" smart guns as the only kind of guns law-abiding Californians can "sell, lend, or give" to another law-abiding Californian.
As opponents of Indiana's Religious Freedom Restoration Act (RFRA) continue to cry foul--inciting opposition toward Governor Mike Pence (R) and boycotts of the state of Indiana--they prove their goal is not equal rights for all but special rights for some.
On March 29, the Mississippi Senate passed legislation containing a slew of crucial pro-gun proposals, one of which shields Mississippians from prosecution if the ATF or another federal agency revisits and institutes an AR-15 ammo ban in the future. The
At about 3:40 a.m. on March 30, a Detroit female homeowner retrieved her gun and ran downstairs, where she fired multiple shots and wounded one of two alleged intruders, leaving him in critical condition.
Last week, Senator Marco Rubio (R-FL) and Representative Jim Jordan (R-OH) put forth legislation to restore and protect the exercise of Second Amendment rights for Washington D.C. residents.
In an effort to rally a Democrat base that has lost interest, pro-gun control Senator Michael Bennet (D-CO) voted to declare climate change a "national security issue" on March 26.
On March 30, two men dressed as women tried to ram their car through a gate at Fort Meade, the installation where the National Security Agency (NSA) is located.
On March 26, the Tampa Bay Times responded to the numerous pro-Second Amendment bills making their way through the Florida legislature by suggesting that "gun rights are not absolute."
With state Republican lawmakers pushing Campus, Constitutional, and Open Carry around the country, Senator Marco Rubio (R-FL) and Representative Jim Jordan (R-Ohio) have introduced legislation to restore the exercise of Second Amendment rights to DC residents.
On March 22 a man who opened fire on children and adults in a Philadelphia barbershop was shot and killed by a citizen with a concealed carry permit.
Angelo West, the 41-year-old gunman who allegedly shot Boston Police Officer John Moynihan on March 27, was prohibited from gun possession.
On March 28, MSNBC's Melissa Harris-Perry suggested the push away from gun control and toward expanded gun rights--which means more armed, law-abiding citizens--actually puts police lives in danger.
Every 2016 GOP presidential hopeful except Jeb Bush and New Jersey Chris Christie (R) own guns, and lots of them.
Opponents of the Second Amendment and haters of self-defense are facing a relentless barrage of pro-Second Amendment and pro-self-defense legislation in state legislatures across the country.
On March 25, Democratic grandparents and various members of the Texas Tech Student Democrats held a rally of "more than a dozen" people condemning Campus Carry and reminding passersby that college is for learning, not for carrying guns.
On March 25, the Colorado Senate voted to repeal the expanded background checks that Democrats rammed through as part of the draconian gun control package that was implemented on July 1, 2013.
When people think 'Merica they think NRA, AR-15, mom's apple pie, fishing and camping, Smith & Wesson, NASCAR events, and Super Bowl Sunday. And yes, they also think about cooking bacon on the silencer of a machine gun.
Second grader Adam Stinnett is so proud of his older stepbrother--a soldier in the US Army--that he got his hair cut in the classic "high-and-tight" military style to honor him. But the principal at Bobby Ray Memorial Elementary did not approve, and sent a letter home informing Adam's mother to shave off the military haircut or her son "could not return to school."
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Feds won't pursue contempt charges against Lerner for not testifying before House1 Apr 2015, 2:31 PM PDT
- Fox News Poll: US can’t trust Iran, Obama should get Hill approval of deal1 Apr 2015, 1:25 PM PDT
- Fox News Poll: US did wrong thing trading prisoners for Bergdahl1 Apr 2015, 1:17 PM PDT
- Indicted NJ Sen. Menendez vows to fight corruption charges1 Apr 2015, 12:55 PM PDT
- One foot out the door? Iran talks enter double overtime, White House repeats ‘walk away’ threat1 Apr 2015, 12:51 PM PDT
Fox News National
- Teen who got heart transplant dies in crash during police chase 1 Apr 2015, 5:01 PM PDT
- 'How long have you been in this country?' NYC detective's rant at Uber driver spurs transfer1 Apr 2015, 4:48 PM PDT
- Suspect in death of Maryland boy found in backpack in Ohio creek passes on bond at arraignment1 Apr 2015, 4:41 PM PDT
- Las Vegas prosecutor says won't seek death penalty in mom's killing initially called road rage1 Apr 2015, 4:35 PM PDT
- New York lawyer charged with aiding con man who impersonated dad to try to buy Maxim magazine1 Apr 2015, 4:35 PM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Cowboys restructure Romo's deal1 Apr 2015, 4:59 PM PDT
- Red Sox C Vazquez to have Tommy John surgery1 Apr 2015, 4:55 PM PDT
- Hammond named NHL's top star for March1 Apr 2015, 4:01 PM PDT
- Blatt, Kerr named NBA's top coaches for March1 Apr 2015, 3:22 PM PDT
- With Masters 1 week away, Jordan Spieth, Patrick Reid ready for Texas Open1 Apr 2015, 3:18 PM PDT