On March 4, House Judiciary Committee Chairman Bob Goodlatte (R-VA-6th Dist.) and 237 other lawmakers signed and sent a letter to the ATF expressing their opposition to the proposed M855 ammo ban.
On March 4, Fraternal Order of Police (FOP) executive director James Pasco said Obama's proposed ban on M855 ammo is not necessary.
On March 4, the Huffington Post claimed rendering guns inoperable, via a "trigger lock," or inaccessible, via a safe, could save lives.
Handgun sales in California broke a 21-year-old record in 2014, and at the same time, firearm-related murders fell to their lowest rate in over 20 years.
Gabby Giffords demands that everyone buying a gun be required to undergo the same background check Jared Loughner underwent to acquire the Glock he used to shoot her in 2011.
On March 4 at around 1:30 a.m., a Fulton County, Georgia, police officer was shot and killed in an ambush.
On March 3, Comedy Central's The Nighty Show with Larry Wilmore mocked Nevada Assemblywoman Michle Fiore (R) for wanting to arm women against sexual assault.
On March 4, gun control proponent Gabby Giffords will join Democrat lawmakers to push for expanded background checks on Capitol Hill.
On Friday, a female clerk at a Lexington, Kentucky tobacco shop took a firearm from a male robbery suspect, shot him, then beat him until he ran away.
In the wake of two shootings that left a total of eight people dead--including the gunmen--South Korean officials are considering an all-out ban on storage of firearms in homes and mulling the placement of a GPS monitor on every firearm in the country.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Obama controls Clinton’s fate in email scandal5 Mar 2015, 8:39 AM PDT
- White House counsel reportedly kept in dark on Clinton’s personal email use5 Mar 2015, 7:42 AM PDT
- Blizzard of opposition not enough to lift Capitol Hill sledding ban5 Mar 2015, 6:18 AM PDT
- Report: ‘Significant security control weaknesses’ at FAA threaten US airspace5 Mar 2015, 5:59 AM PDT
- The GOP’s Homeland Security fiasco: Why it won’t matter in 20165 Mar 2015, 5:25 AM PDT
Fox News National
- Jodi Arias jurors reach verdict in sentencing phase5 Mar 2015, 8:54 AM PDT
- Prize-winning author Andrew Solomon is new president of PEN American Center5 Mar 2015, 8:18 AM PDT
- Man freed from prison after nearly 20 years but still not cleared a decade later sues Ohio5 Mar 2015, 8:17 AM PDT
- 100 firefighters battle massive Florida warehouse blaze5 Mar 2015, 8:10 AM PDT
- Boston Marathon victims can offer gruesome details in testimony, judge rules5 Mar 2015, 8:04 AM PDT
Fox News Sports
- No charges for NASCAR driver Kurt Busch, Delaware prosecutors say5 Mar 2015, 8:21 AM PDT
- Dockett heading to San Francisco5 Mar 2015, 8:21 AM PDT
- 2015 Colonial Athletic Association Tournament Preview5 Mar 2015, 8:06 AM PDT
- Habs eye first win of road trip in matchup with Kings5 Mar 2015, 8:06 AM PDT
- Coyotes host Canucks trying to avoid 11th straight loss5 Mar 2015, 8:05 AM PDT