Rather than spend Sunday evening attending the red carpet ceremonies at 2015’s Screen Actors Guild Awards, Unbroken director Angelina Jolie instead opted to visit northern Iraq, where she urged world leaders to take action against ISIS.
Oscar-nominated British actor Benedict Cumberbatch is apologizing for a verbal misstep, in which he referred to non-white actors as “colored.”
As the Miss Universe competition drew to a close on Sunday night, fighter Manny Pacquiao threw a roundhouse right of a question at Miss USA. “If you were given 30 seconds to deliver a message to global terrorists, what would you say?” he asked.
The HBO documentary Going Clear: Scientology and the Prison of Belief debuted to a standing ovation at the Sundance Film Festival in Park City, Utah on Sunday.
A story about tremendous loss, heartbreak, addiction, forgiveness, and recovery, Cake is a beautiful and inspiring film driven by a note-worthy performance by Jennifer Aniston.
A five-part reality series in Norway sent three 17-year-old fashion bloggers to work in a Cambodian sweat shop for one month as part of a social experiment, the results of which saw the group abruptly alter their views on the industry.
He was smiling… That’s right. You know, that, that Luke smile of his. He had it on his face right to the very end. Hell, if they didn’t know it ‘fore, they could tell right then that they weren’t a-gonna
Sam Smith's "Stay With Me," a single from his debut album In the Lonely Hour, tore up the charts when it was released in May of last year. The song peaked at #2 on the Billboard Hot 100 list, and has sold nearly 3.5 million copies to date.
NEW YORK CITY — When Joe Franklin passed away yesterday (1/24/15) it truly marked the end of an era. His was a familiar face on TV and a distinctive voice on radio for more than 60 years.
It’s been almost ten years since Hurricane Katrina struck the gulf coast of the United States and to commemorate the event, Selma director Ava DuVernay and actor David Oyelowo are reportedly teaming up to dramatize the historic storm. DuVernay, who
While President Obama was meeting with GloZell Green last week to discuss hooded sweatshirts, Vice President Biden appeared on Ellen Degeneres’ show to talk about the importance of getting America’s youth to sign up for the Affordable Care Act.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Bergdahl to be charged with desertion, ex-military intel officer says27 Jan 2015, 6:19 AM PDT
- Panning Palin: Why conservative media are dismissing her 2016 prospects27 Jan 2015, 3:00 AM PDT
- Justice Department working on national car-tracking database27 Jan 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- Deficit will take a dip before soaring to new heights27 Jan 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- Cuba's $6B debt to Americans for seized properties hangs over US talks27 Jan 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
Fox News National
- Snow-tubing NY teen dies after crashing into light pole27 Jan 2015, 6:41 AM PDT
- Those fish are too fishy: Belfast opportunists warned not to eat mackerel scooped off the road27 Jan 2015, 5:02 AM PDT
- Toddler left behind in day care van found wandering on New York street; 2 workers charged27 Jan 2015, 5:01 AM PDT
- Ex-CIA officer convicted of leaking secret Iranian operation; verdict could chill future leaks27 Jan 2015, 2:46 AM PDT
- Flights across America canceled due to ripple effect from Northeast blizzard27 Jan 2015, 2:18 AM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Berdych stuns Nadal, Murray tops Kyrgios in Melbourne27 Jan 2015, 5:32 AM PDT
- Young stars Raonic, Nishikori turn to ex-player coaches hoping for Slam breakthrough27 Jan 2015, 3:52 AM PDT
- NFL's deflated footballs investigation reportedly focuses on Patriots locker room attendant27 Jan 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- Iowa State holds on to top Texas27 Jan 2015, 12:13 AM PDT
- Ibaka, Thunder down Wolves27 Jan 2015, 12:09 AM PDT