Rather than spend Sunday evening attending the red carpet ceremonies at 2015’s Screen Actors Guild Awards, Unbroken director Angelina Jolie instead opted to visit northern Iraq, where she urged world leaders to take action against ISIS.
While watching Clint Eastwood's "American Sniper" on January 26 it occurred to the author that while the movie is primarily a film that honors the life of American hero Chris Kyle--and rightfully so--it is also a film that tells a story about the good uses of a gun; a story about a good guy with a gun stopping bad guys.
Actor Gary Sinise, who has an extensive history as an advocate for veterans' rights, has a few choice words for Howard Dean regarding a statement the former DNC Chairman made Friday about the film American Sniper.
If anyone thought Adam Sandler would pad his 4 picture Netflix deal with television-level films, the details behind Sandler’s first production will put that to rest. News of the “Ridiculous 6″ will also put a chill down the spine of
Oscar-nominated British actor Benedict Cumberbatch is apologizing for a verbal misstep, in which he referred to non-white actors as “colored.”
As the Miss Universe competition drew to a close on Sunday night, fighter Manny Pacquiao threw a roundhouse right of a question at Miss USA. “If you were given 30 seconds to deliver a message to global terrorists, what would you say?” he asked.
The HBO documentary Going Clear: Scientology and the Prison of Belief debuted to a standing ovation at the Sundance Film Festival in Park City, Utah on Sunday.
A story about tremendous loss, heartbreak, addiction, forgiveness, and recovery, Cake is a beautiful and inspiring film driven by a note-worthy performance by Jennifer Aniston.
A five-part reality series in Norway sent three 17-year-old fashion bloggers to work in a Cambodian sweat shop for one month as part of a social experiment, the results of which saw the group abruptly alter their views on the industry.
He was smiling… That’s right. You know, that, that Luke smile of his. He had it on his face right to the very end. Hell, if they didn’t know it ‘fore, they could tell right then that they weren’t a-gonna
Sam Smith's "Stay With Me," a single from his debut album In the Lonely Hour, tore up the charts when it was released in May of last year. The song peaked at #2 on the Billboard Hot 100 list, and has sold nearly 3.5 million copies to date.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Obama floats offering first-ever drilling leases in Atlantic27 Jan 2015, 10:22 AM PDT
- Gowdy says admin is slow-walking Benghazi docs, Cummings claims GOP is moving at 'glacial' pace27 Jan 2015, 10:19 AM PDT
- Obama administration asks Congress for enhanced trade-deal authority27 Jan 2015, 9:53 AM PDT
- Senate Dems back down on Iran, say won’t support sanctions bill yet27 Jan 2015, 9:42 AM PDT
- End of extended unemployment benefits credited for job surge27 Jan 2015, 8:05 AM PDT
Fox News National
- Prosecutors seek 12-year sentence for Venezuelan financier who ran massive Connecticut fraud27 Jan 2015, 10:31 AM PDT
- Florida woman accused of drowning puppy in airport toilet27 Jan 2015, 10:10 AM PDT
- Snowstorm sasquatch? Watch out for the Boston yeti, seen strolling around and hailing cabs27 Jan 2015, 10:02 AM PDT
- 17-year-old Ohio murder suspect caught after escape charged with kidnapping, other counts27 Jan 2015, 10:01 AM PDT
- Historic gold nuggets stolen from Wells Fargo museum in San Francisco27 Jan 2015, 9:54 AM PDT
Fox News Sports
- From afterthought to legend27 Jan 2015, 11:07 AM PDT
- Lance Armstrong says he'd probably dope again27 Jan 2015, 11:05 AM PDT
- HScott Motorsports brings Michael Annett on board as team expands to 2 Sprint Cup entries27 Jan 2015, 10:38 AM PDT
- Extra Points: Kraft flexes his muscle27 Jan 2015, 10:29 AM PDT
- Darlington's return to Labor Day weekend will be run under the lights27 Jan 2015, 10:24 AM PDT