Rather than spend Sunday evening attending the red carpet ceremonies at 2015’s Screen Actors Guild Awards, Unbroken director Angelina Jolie instead opted to visit northern Iraq, where she urged world leaders to take action against ISIS.
Oscar-nominated British actor Benedict Cumberbatch is apologizing for a verbal misstep, in which he referred to non-white actors as “colored.”
As the Miss Universe competition drew to a close on Sunday night, fighter Manny Pacquiao threw a roundhouse right of a question at Miss USA. “If you were given 30 seconds to deliver a message to global terrorists, what would you say?” he asked.
The HBO documentary Going Clear: Scientology and the Prison of Belief debuted to a standing ovation at the Sundance Film Festival in Park City, Utah on Sunday.
A story about tremendous loss, heartbreak, addiction, forgiveness, and recovery, Cake is a beautiful and inspiring film driven by a note-worthy performance by Jennifer Aniston.
A five-part reality series in Norway sent three 17-year-old fashion bloggers to work in a Cambodian sweat shop for one month as part of a social experiment, the results of which saw the group abruptly alter their views on the industry.
He was smiling… That’s right. You know, that, that Luke smile of his. He had it on his face right to the very end. Hell, if they didn’t know it ‘fore, they could tell right then that they weren’t a-gonna
Sam Smith's "Stay With Me," a single from his debut album In the Lonely Hour, tore up the charts when it was released in May of last year. The song peaked at #2 on the Billboard Hot 100 list, and has sold nearly 3.5 million copies to date.
NEW YORK CITY — When Joe Franklin passed away yesterday (1/24/15) it truly marked the end of an era. His was a familiar face on TV and a distinctive voice on radio for more than 60 years.
It’s been almost ten years since Hurricane Katrina struck the gulf coast of the United States and to commemorate the event, Selma director Ava DuVernay and actor David Oyelowo are reportedly teaming up to dramatize the historic storm. DuVernay, who
While President Obama was meeting with GloZell Green last week to discuss hooded sweatshirts, Vice President Biden appeared on Ellen Degeneres’ show to talk about the importance of getting America’s youth to sign up for the Affordable Care Act.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Obama, Kerry leading delegation to pay respects to late Saudi King Abdullah27 Jan 2015, 12:20 AM PDT
- Obama calls for religious tolerance, gender equity in final speech of India visit27 Jan 2015, 12:08 AM PDT
- The gender factor: Is that actually an obstacle for Hillary Clinton? 26 Jan 2015, 7:10 PM PDT
- Benghazi Select Committee leaders spar over witness interviews26 Jan 2015, 6:45 PM PDT
- Justice Department working on national car-tracking database26 Jan 2015, 5:45 PM PDT
Fox News National
- Gay rights advocates, religious freedom supporters speak out on Idaho's 'Add the Words' bill26 Jan 2015, 11:32 PM PDT
- Former Boy Scout describes emotional scars left by abuse from volunteer in California trial26 Jan 2015, 11:31 PM PDT
- Sentencing day for twin Chicago traffickers who turned on Mexican cartel26 Jan 2015, 11:00 PM PDT
- Gunman killed after shooting 2 officers at Minnesota city hall26 Jan 2015, 10:27 PM PDT
- Police shoot Denver teen who struck officer with stolen car26 Jan 2015, 10:13 PM PDT
Fox News Sports
- NFL's deflated footballs investigation reportedly focuses on Patriots locker room attendant27 Jan 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- Iowa State holds on to top Texas27 Jan 2015, 12:13 AM PDT
- Ibaka, Thunder down Wolves27 Jan 2015, 12:09 AM PDT
- Davis, Pelicans easily handle 76ers27 Jan 2015, 12:04 AM PDT
- Grizzlies hold off Magic27 Jan 2015, 12:01 AM PDT