Rather than spend Sunday evening attending the red carpet ceremonies at 2015’s Screen Actors Guild Awards, Unbroken director Angelina Jolie instead opted to visit northern Iraq, where she urged world leaders to take action against ISIS.
If anyone thought Adam Sandler would pad his 4 picture Netflix deal with television-level films, the details behind Sandler’s first production will put that to rest. News of the “Ridiculous 6″ will also put a chill down the spine of
Oscar-nominated British actor Benedict Cumberbatch is apologizing for a verbal misstep, in which he referred to non-white actors as “colored.”
As the Miss Universe competition drew to a close on Sunday night, fighter Manny Pacquiao threw a roundhouse right of a question at Miss USA. “If you were given 30 seconds to deliver a message to global terrorists, what would you say?” he asked.
The HBO documentary Going Clear: Scientology and the Prison of Belief debuted to a standing ovation at the Sundance Film Festival in Park City, Utah on Sunday.
A story about tremendous loss, heartbreak, addiction, forgiveness, and recovery, Cake is a beautiful and inspiring film driven by a note-worthy performance by Jennifer Aniston.
A five-part reality series in Norway sent three 17-year-old fashion bloggers to work in a Cambodian sweat shop for one month as part of a social experiment, the results of which saw the group abruptly alter their views on the industry.
He was smiling… That’s right. You know, that, that Luke smile of his. He had it on his face right to the very end. Hell, if they didn’t know it ‘fore, they could tell right then that they weren’t a-gonna
Sam Smith's "Stay With Me," a single from his debut album In the Lonely Hour, tore up the charts when it was released in May of last year. The song peaked at #2 on the Billboard Hot 100 list, and has sold nearly 3.5 million copies to date.
NEW YORK CITY — When Joe Franklin passed away yesterday (1/24/15) it truly marked the end of an era. His was a familiar face on TV and a distinctive voice on radio for more than 60 years.
It’s been almost ten years since Hurricane Katrina struck the gulf coast of the United States and to commemorate the event, Selma director Ava DuVernay and actor David Oyelowo are reportedly teaming up to dramatize the historic storm. DuVernay, who
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- End of extended unemployment benefits credited for job surge27 Jan 2015, 8:05 AM PDT
- Bergdahl to be charged with desertion, ex-military intel officer says27 Jan 2015, 6:19 AM PDT
- Panning Palin: Why conservative media are dismissing her 2016 prospects27 Jan 2015, 3:00 AM PDT
- Justice Department working on national car-tracking database27 Jan 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- Deficit will take a dip before soaring to new heights27 Jan 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
Fox News National
- Small plane safely lands in Pacific, using massive parachute27 Jan 2015, 8:40 AM PDT
- Civil rights-era arrests to be vacated for 9 men who integrated South Carolina lunch counter27 Jan 2015, 8:15 AM PDT
- Unemployment rates drop in 42 US states as widespread hiring boosts job markets nationwide27 Jan 2015, 8:01 AM PDT
- Student arrested after classroom attack on NJ high school teacher caught on video27 Jan 2015, 7:46 AM PDT
- US new home sales surge 11.6 percent in December; gains bode well for 201527 Jan 2015, 7:16 AM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Furman to face rugged 2015 schedule27 Jan 2015, 9:28 AM PDT
- Oilers welcome struggling Wild27 Jan 2015, 9:04 AM PDT
- Ducks hope to keep rolling in Vancouver27 Jan 2015, 9:04 AM PDT
- Preds aim to get back on track vs. Avs27 Jan 2015, 9:03 AM PDT
- Surprising Flames begin homestand vs. lowly Sabres27 Jan 2015, 9:03 AM PDT