Nolte: Far-Left Correspondent Anderson Cooper Out at Disgraced ‘60 Minutes’
Anderson Cooper is officially out at CBS News in his role as a far-left correspondent for the disgraced 60 Minutes.

Anderson Cooper is officially out at CBS News in his role as a far-left correspondent for the disgraced 60 Minutes.

On Tuesday’s broadcast of WBUR’s “Here and Now,” co-host Peter O’Dowd said that CBS News Editor-in-Chief Bari Weiss’ requested changes to a “60 Minutes” story on the CECOT prison seem “from a journalistic point of view,” to be “pretty reasonable” requests

On Tuesday’s broadcast of WBUR’s “Here and Now,” NPR Media Correspondent David Folkenflik stated that it’s difficult to tell if “60 Minutes” gave Trump administration officials enough of a chance to defend their actions in a segment on the CECOT

CBS News editor-in-chief Bari Weiss pulled a 60 Minutes segment on alleged abuse at a Salvadoran prison housing Venezuelan deportees just 36 hours before airtime, prompting correspondent Sharyn Alfonsi to call the decision political rather than editorial in an internal email.

Sunday on CBS’s “60 Minutes,” outgoing Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) said President Donald Trump personally expressed his frustration to her for forcing a vote on the release of files tied to the late disgraced Jeffrey Epstein.

Harvard University psychology professor Steven Pinker said there is a “grain of truth” in President Donald Trump calling the school a “liberal mess.”

Monday on ABC’s “The View,” Ana Navarro told her co-host that last night’s CBS “60 Minutes” interview made her believe President Donald Trump should be in an insane asylum.

On Sunday’s “60 Minutes,” President Donald Trump said he is better-looking than Queens Assemblyman and New York City mayoral candidate Zohran Mamdani (D).

Sunday on CBS’s “60 Minutes Overtime,” President Donald Trump said the network paid him “a lot of money” in a settlement over then-Vice President Kamala Harris’s “60 Minutes” interview 13 months ago.

On Sunday, CBS released a preview clip of President Donald Trump’s interview, scheduled to air later on “60 Minutes,” in which he discussed his immigration policy.

TV megaproducer Shonda Rhimes says she fears Hollywood creatives are “self-censoring” to appease President Donald Trump following his settlements with Disney and Paramount.

Variety wants us to roll over and shut up to … protect the First Amendment without explaining how silencing people’s speech protects free speech

President Trump is not only successfully suing the regime media, he’s bringing tears to their corrupt eyes.

Legendary sports play-by-play man Bob Costas thinks that the corporate press is simply doing “MAGA media,” leaving the news industry without a dissenting or oppositional voice.

President Trump has rejected a $15 million offer from CBS News to settle his $20 billion election interference lawsuit.

Shari Redstone and the Paramount board are worried that settling the lawsuit with Donald Trump will leave them open for charges of “bribery”

60 Minutes’ chief pompous ass Scott Pelley, and CBS Mornings host Gayle King (who identifies as an astronaut), are reportedly on the CBS News chopping block.

60 Minutes anchor Scott Pelley is facing widespread ridicule for a commencement address last week that is being described as “self-important” and “unhinged.”

CBS News’ 60 Minutes portrayed Democrat election lawyer Marc Elias as a victim of President Donald Trump’s supposed retaliation against law firms — without once mentioning Elias’s sordid background.

CBS should lose its broadcast license. We The People own the air waves, not CBS. The fact that CBS is allowed to lie, deceive, divide, and manipulate us for free on our own airwaves is obscene.

The glorious humiliation of the regime media marches on with the news disgraced 60 Minutes has moved closer to settling with President Donald Trump.

“60 Minutes” correspondent Scott Pelley paid tribute Sunday to Bill Owens, the show’s executive producer who resigned last week, saying on the air that “none of us is happy” about the extra supervision that corporate leaders are imposing.

A “stunned Anderson Cooper watched as 60 Minutes boss sobbed through shocking a resignation meeting,” according to the Daily Mail.

Paramount Global non-executive chairwoman Shari Redstone has warned that the news media must present “facts” and “not opinions” on the tail of the resignation of embattled “60 Minutes” executive producer Bill Owens.

Crybaby Bill Owens announced his resignation Tuesday as executive producer of the disgraced far-left ’60 Minutes.’

President Trump called on the FCC to punish far-left CBS News over Sunday’s “60 Minutes” episode.

To settle the $20 billion election interference lawsuit Donald Trump filed against far-left CBS News, the lawyers have apparently agreed on a mediator who will make a final decision.

Sunday’s episode of the disgraced 60 Minutes worked overtime to mislead its gullible viewers about the recent layoffs at USAID.

A federal judge on Monday initiated a procedural move to deny a CBS motion seeking to dismiss President Donald Trump’s lawsuit over a 60 Minutes broadcast.

During Sunday’s broadcast of CBS’s “60 Minutes,” Sen. Mitch McConnell (R-KY) said he was still at odds with President Donald Trump despite his election victory last November.

Paramount Global is reportedly in talks to settle President Donald Trump’s $10 billion lawsuit over CBS News’s deceptively edited Kamala Harris interview that aired on “60 Minutes” a month prior the November 5 election.

CBS executives are considering settling the $10 billion lawsuit incoming President Donald Trump filed against the left-wing network for interfering in the 2024 presidential election.

During Sunday’s broadcast of CBS’s “60 Minutes,” outgoing FBI Director Christopher Wray defended his agency’s 2022 raid of then-former President Donald Trump’s home in a classified documents investigation.

Trump’s crushing reelection victory has driven much of the corporate media into despair, including Lesley Stahl and Van Jones.

Former President Donald Trump (R) is suing CBS News for a whopping $10 billion in regard to its 60 Minutes interview with Vice President Kamala Harris (D), with the news coming as Election Day approaches.

Nearly two weeks after 60 Minutes was caught rigging an interview to make Kamala Harris sound coherent, the disgraced outlet released a statement admitting it edited her answer.

One of the most powerful and influential women in the world, the top stakeholder, has had plenty of time to right this ship. Therefore… it’s all lip service.

The smug, unaccountable, and corrupt executives running the disgraced CBS News might not be smug and unaccountable for much longer, per the New York Post.

Disgraced “60 Minutes” aired sitting Vice President Kamala Harris giving two completely different answers to the same question about Israel.

Antisemites and Democrats sure got it good… Especially at CBS.
