In January 2014 Breitbart News reported that Corey Knowlton had received repeated death threats after winning the Dallas Safari Clubs (DSC) chance to shoot a black rhino in the southern African nation of Namibia. His children received death threats as well.
On June 4, Breitbart News reported the names of six soldiers who lost their lives searching for Private First Class Bowe Bergdahl after he was reported missing in Afghanistan's Paktika province on June 30, 2009.
On March 25 the Kansas House and Senate passed a concealed carry reform bill–SB 45–that ends the requirement for a permit to carry a concealed handgun in that state. According to The Topeka Capital-Journal, SB 45 was sponsored by state
On March 24, a Domino's Pizza store in Sayville, New Jersey, was robbed in broad daylight by an armed man who demanded cash and two pizzas.
Nebraska state senator Ernie Chambers (D-Omaha) is facing a major backlash for comments he made on March 20 comparing American police officers to ISIS terrorists and talking about shooting them.
During a March 25 appearance on CNBC's Squawk Box, Kroger CFO Michael Schlotman said the retail food chain will not comply with the demands of Moms Demand Action for Gun Sense in America, especially as those demands touch on changing store policy to disarm open-carry customers in states where openly carrying a gun in Kroger is legal.
On March 24, the Idaho House voted 57-11 for passage of a concealed carry reform bill that abolishes the need for a license in order to carry a gun for self-defense.
During a March 24 town hall speech, New Jersey Governor Chris Christie (R) said he would "respect" gun rights "appropriately" if voters would give him a pro-gun legislature.
On March 24 Texas state representative Drew Springer (R-Muenster) introduced legislation to abolish gun free zones throughout the state of Texas.
On March 22, NYPD Commissioner Bill Bratton, appearing on WABC's The Rita Cosby Show, said people speaking critically of NYC's new gunshot microphone system need to "get a life."
Brave New Films just launched a new film and campaign series against Campus Carry in response to the NRA's push to arm women for self-defense on America's college campuses.
Early Tuesday morning, a Domino's Pizza delivery driver was shot and killed in New Orleans 9th Ward.
Glock has announced the release of the Glock 43, a single stack handgun that weighs only 17.9 ounces and takes concealability for the 9mm round to new levels.
On Tuesday, lawmakers in Tennessee's House and Senate approved a measure that will allow employees with a concealed carry license to sue if their employer fires them for having a gun in the car.
On March 23, a suspect with a knife was shot and killed while allegedly trying to invade a home in southwest Albuquerque.
Northwestern Energy, Montana's largest gas and electric company, is lobbying against a Republican bill that protects 2nd Amendment rights by making it legal for residents to sue cities and municipalities that infringe on those rights.
On March 22, a son allegedly stabbing his mother with a knife at an intersection in Phoenix, Arizona, was shot and killed by an armed citizen.
Assemblyman James Gallagher (R-Yuba City) has introduced Assembly Bill 395--a measure intended to repeal the statewide lead ammunition ban signed by Governor Jerry Brown in October 2013. And while the repeal has support in rural areas, the San Francisco Chronicle claims that it will have to win support in California's large cities if it is to pass.
Moms Demand Action's Ellyn Grimm said people need to understand that gun control and the 2nd Amendment are "not mutually exclusive."
With the myriad of gun restrictions and bans contained in the Secure Ammunition and Firearms Enforcement (SAFE) Act of 2013 now in effect throughout New York state, it is ironic to see New York City installing special microphones to capture the sounds of gun crime in the city.
Two years after the heinous attack at Sandy Hook Elementary, California teachers are "mad" that their pension fund is still invested in Bushmaster firearms.
Rep. Steve Israel (D-NY) plans to meet with incoming ATF director Thomas Brandon and talk to him about reviving the AR-15 ammo ban on the M855 round.
On March 21, the Huffington Post ran a column focused on President Obama's clemency powers and indicating that he is tired of "small-time" offenders seeking clemency for the restoration of their gun rights.
North Korean Ambassador to Britain Hyun Hak Bong says his country has "nuclear missiles" and they will use them against the US should the US ever attack North Korea.
California's Supreme Court has been asked to settle divided appellate court rulings on whether it is legal to carry a gun in a backpack.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Lawmakers unhappy with new fracking rules26 Mar 2015, 10:34 AM PDT
- House speaker invites Japanese leader to address Congress26 Mar 2015, 10:29 AM PDT
- Watchdog: DEA agents attended cartel-funded 'sex parties'26 Mar 2015, 9:53 AM PDT
- House approves bipartisan bill blocking Medicare doc cuts26 Mar 2015, 9:32 AM PDT
- Taxpayers foot bill for union work, lawmakers seek changes26 Mar 2015, 8:16 AM PDT
Fox News National
- Driver accused of covering up seizures, crashing into Denver officer held on $50,000 bond26 Mar 2015, 12:29 PM PDT
- Authorities: California man used hammer to kill other man before stuffing his body in barrel26 Mar 2015, 12:25 PM PDT
- Texas prison agency replenishes execution drug supply 26 Mar 2015, 12:16 PM PDT
- Lawyer shares Sgt. Bergdahl's description of Taliban captivity, torture and escape attempts26 Mar 2015, 12:09 PM PDT
- Arkansas governor says he'd sign religious protection bill called anti-LGBT by critics26 Mar 2015, 11:44 AM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Graeme McDowell out of Texas Open after 9 holes with ankle injury26 Mar 2015, 12:07 PM PDT
- Steelers re-sign Heyward-Bey26 Mar 2015, 10:59 AM PDT
- Veteran catcher John Buck calls it a career26 Mar 2015, 10:59 AM PDT
- Blue Jays send Delabar to minor league camp26 Mar 2015, 10:29 AM PDT
- Lundqvist to back up Talbot in return26 Mar 2015, 10:17 AM PDT