Michael Bloomberg-funded gun control groups Everytown for Gun Safety and Moms Demand Action for Gun Sense in America are currently running a television ad against Campus Carry which says, "Backpacks and bullets don't mix."
On March 5, Bokeelia, Florida, resident John Marshall allegedly shot and killed his neighbor in self-defense, then loaded the body into his pickup truck and drove 25 miles to his attorney's office.
On March 4, Sheriff Donny Youngblood of Kern County, California, said the ATF's attempt to ban M855 ammo seems like an attempt "to create a problem that doesn't actually exist."
On March 4, House Judiciary Committee Chairman Bob Goodlatte (R-VA-6th Dist.) and 237 other lawmakers signed and sent a letter to the ATF expressing their opposition to the proposed M855 ammo ban.
On March 4, Fraternal Order of Police (FOP) executive director James Pasco said Obama's proposed ban on M855 ammo is not necessary.
On March 4, the Huffington Post claimed rendering guns inoperable, via a "trigger lock," or inaccessible, via a safe, could save lives.
Handgun sales in California broke a 21-year-old record in 2014, and at the same time, firearm-related murders fell to their lowest rate in over 20 years.
Gabby Giffords demands that everyone buying a gun be required to undergo the same background check Jared Loughner underwent to acquire the Glock he used to shoot her in 2011.
On March 4 at around 1:30 a.m., a Fulton County, Georgia, police officer was shot and killed in an ambush.
On March 3, Comedy Central's The Nighty Show with Larry Wilmore mocked Nevada Assemblywoman Michle Fiore (R) for wanting to arm women against sexual assault.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Bill giving Congress say on Iran deal hits Senate Dem roadblock 5 Mar 2015, 9:31 AM PDT
- Justices will hear gay marriage cases on April 285 Mar 2015, 9:30 AM PDT
- Obama controls Clinton’s fate in email scandal5 Mar 2015, 8:39 AM PDT
- White House counsel reportedly kept in dark on Clinton’s personal email use5 Mar 2015, 7:42 AM PDT
- Blizzard of opposition not enough to lift Capitol Hill sledding ban5 Mar 2015, 6:18 AM PDT
Fox News National
- NJ man burned by fajitas while praying at Applebee’s can’t sue, court rules5 Mar 2015, 11:29 AM PDT
- Coroner: Boy died of blunt force, compression injuries when gate closed in North Las Vegas5 Mar 2015, 10:47 AM PDT
- Jodi Arias defense lawyer: Mistrial won't change sadness from 'tragedy' of 2008 killing5 Mar 2015, 10:46 AM PDT
- Third victim dies following shootings at Southern California nightclub, gas station5 Mar 2015, 10:30 AM PDT
- Survivor dog: Shot and tied to railroad tracks, 'Cabela' has leg amputated after police rescue5 Mar 2015, 10:18 AM PDT