During the 2015 SHOT Show, Breitbart News sat down with Daniel Defense founder/owner Marty Daniel and his wife Cindy Daniel to discuss the continued growth and success of their AR-15 manufacturing company.
Following a Sunday predawn attack, Nigerian forces lost the town of Monguno, in northeastern Borno state, to Boko Haram fighters.
On Monday, Virginia's Republican-controlled Senate Courts of Justice panel rejected Democratic Gov. Terry McAuliffe's (D) plan for limiting handgun purchases to one a month and placing new regulations on gun shows.
On January 26, Aljazeera ran a special report on the state of gun control in America, which included a quote on how Moms Demand Action for Gun Sense in America is making efforts to "undo the damage the NRA has done."
On January 25 Slate magazine published an article revolving around the NRA's warning that we live in a dangerous world best answered by owning a gun. They argue that the call to gun ownership for self-defense is false, that it is part of a great myth which has clouded the minds of Americans and resulted in a "misguided" expansion of gun ownership, and therefore, expanded crime.
Just after midnight on January 22, an armed man drove up beside a pedestrian in Dallas, Texas, demanded money, and was then shot and killed when the would-be victim turned out to have a concealed carry license and a handgun on his person.
New York Times columnist Charles M. Blow is "fuming" over the fact that his black son was stopped and questioned by police on Saturday as they searched for a black robbery suspect.
Speaking at Iowa’s Freedom Summit on January 24, former Hewlett Packard CEO and possible Republican presidential candidate Carly Fiorina explained differences between herself and the Democrat’s favorite female candidate, Hillary Clinton. One of those differences is that Fiorina understands that
NAVY Seal sniper Chris Kyle's widow Taya Kyle was left speechless after receiving a check for the proceeds from a raffle of a replica of Kyle's sniper rifle on Friday.
On January 23, the Tampa Bay Times reacted to campus carry legislation being considered in Florida by suggesting, having guns on campus for self-defense is "imprudent" and will not make campuses safer.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Panning Palin: Why conservative media are dismissing her 2016 prospects27 Jan 2015, 3:00 AM PDT
- Justice Department working on national car-tracking database27 Jan 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- Cuba's $6B debt to Americans for seized properties hangs over US talks27 Jan 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- Obama, Kerry leading delegation to pay respects to late Saudi King Abdullah27 Jan 2015, 12:20 AM PDT
- Obama calls for religious tolerance, gender equity in final speech of India visit27 Jan 2015, 12:08 AM PDT
Fox News National
- Ex-CIA officer convicted of leaking secret Iranian operation; verdict could chill future leaks27 Jan 2015, 2:46 AM PDT
- Flights across America canceled due to ripple effect from Northeast blizzard27 Jan 2015, 2:18 AM PDT
- New Orleans' oldest cemetery to bar solo tourists, citing vandalism of above-ground crypts27 Jan 2015, 2:16 AM PDT
- Bodies found near SUV of Ga. couple missing days after traveling to meet Craigslist contact27 Jan 2015, 1:31 AM PDT
- Gay rights advocates, religious freedom supporters speak out on Idaho's 'Add the Words' bill26 Jan 2015, 11:32 PM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Young stars Raonic, Nishikori turn to ex-player coaches hoping for Slam breakthrough27 Jan 2015, 3:52 AM PDT
- NFL's deflated footballs investigation reportedly focuses on Patriots locker room attendant27 Jan 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- Iowa State holds on to top Texas27 Jan 2015, 12:13 AM PDT
- Ibaka, Thunder down Wolves27 Jan 2015, 12:09 AM PDT
- Davis, Pelicans easily handle 76ers27 Jan 2015, 12:04 AM PDT